Best Compliment ever

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    wow
  • davidtrios wrote:
    wow

:lol:

Im gonna test it out the next few days and report back. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I can't say here what the best compliment I ever received was...so I'll give the runner up :lol: My best friend got married last year and I was her MoH...after the wedding she told me that there was literally no way that wedding would have happened without me. I thought that was pretty cool :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I can't say here what the best compliment I ever received was...so I'll give the runner up :lol: My best friend got married last year and I was her MoH...after the wedding she told me that there was literally no way that wedding would have happened without me. I thought that was pretty cool :D

5 years from now, it will be your fault. ;)
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

That is really nice. :)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was her MoH.

Were the other bridesmaids Larry and Curly? :geek:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

best buh jaisey?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    you're a dream come true
  • i thought to post it..but im gonna keep this for my self....only me and her will know it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Work - Adam is the Yoda of this industry.
    My kids - You really like being a dad
    My wife - :censored: repeated 10x
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Work - Adam is the Yoda of this industry.

:lol: awesome
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    When My brother stole my entire meatloaf.
    :D
  • STAYSEA wrote:

even 2006's bat out of Hell III. He should be ashamed. ;)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    my kids.....You're the best mom ever :mrgreen:
    5 years from now, it will be your fault. ;)

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to warn her. She'll hate me soon enough :lol:

Were the other bridesmaids Larry and Curly? :geek:

Hahaha clever!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    my kids.....You're the best mom ever :mrgreen:

That's gotta be awesome! :D
  • youngster wrote:
    My mom died when I was 5 and I was estranged from her side of the family for about 20 years. When I finally re-connected with them a few years ago, my aunt (my mom's sister) pulled me aside one night when I was about to leave her house and said, "Your mother would be so proud of what a great man you became."

I think that was the last time I openly cried.

hugs!! thats great
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
    you have my favorite face and i miss it
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Random Chic

Whats in your shorts?
    My butt itches!
    STAYSEA wrote:

even 2006's bat out of Hell III. He should be ashamed. ;)

He really likes it. Now, he knows he should just ask. I feel very complimented.
    He took my pan also, there was no way for me to make more, until I found out who took it. :lol:
    Work - Adam is the Yoda of this industry.

Someone is a rock star? 8-)
  • STAYSEA wrote:

That's cumulative.... Not even in the same years :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    STAYSEA wrote:

That's cumulative.... Not even in the same years :lol:

Dad
    Husband
    Or
    Yoda?
    What is the first business of the day?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    you have mediocre penmanship.
    www.myspace.com

How many handwritten notes have you sent? :(

That is mean. What is a quality pen ship these days?
  • STAYSEA wrote:

Dad
    Husband
    Or
    Yoda?
    What is the first business of the day?
    Husband, always...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I'm proud of you
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the last time i saw my mom alive.....god rest her soul....she said....81, you are an asshole....still brings a tear to my eye
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    the last time i saw my mom alive.....god rest her soul....she said....81, you are an asshole....still brings a tear to my eye

She was proud!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    STAYSEA wrote:

How many handwritten notes have you sent? :(

That is mean. What is a quality pen ship these days?

:cry:
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Compliments give me that oogey feeling inside... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless