• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    Just sent a request/bid....

how exciting.

now just to wait for the bad news
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,805
    Dear All,

thanks to everyone for their offers, please note thats it now for the 98's.....Ive had serious interest in these - over 250 messages already....and to be honest we could go on forever....so with offers on all but 4 now, we should move onto the next batch

these guys have a mammoth task to work through my carefully compiled list and contacting all about each print and collecting in the money and shipping, theres little point in making the task any more difficult. Every offer now is pretty much within 10% of the average so in my view totally acceptable.

Now for the patient part. This may take a while until you hear, please bear with them as they are very busy and have informed me that as their schedules are so crazy it may take a while until they get back to all.....

onto 2000 - probably tomorrow

oh and the last few messages have been dealt with - i just need a few emails from a few people and this will get submitted today
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I was asked yesterday by an incredibly selfless person if I had any thoughts on how to sell a bunch of posters to raise money for a charity sending aid overseas?

All 1998 posters are available. It may be that these will be grouped off to sell, but in the first instance I figured it best to put word out there to those seeking their holy Grail still from that year.6 months averages are likely to be the best way forward.

Amy interest let me know and I'll put it forward before they are sold elsewhere

in the past a donation receipt has been made available so it's tax deductible

I need Brisbane 1998. It's the only poster i don't have from all my shows, and it's my first show.

Can't believe you missed 1995, Chris....still too into your Michael Jackson at that point? ;):mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Dear All,

thanks to everyone for their offers, please note thats it now for the 98's.....Ive had serious interest in these - over 250 messages already....and to be honest we could go on forever....so with offers on all but 4 now, we should move onto the next batch

these guys have a mammoth task to work through my carefully compiled list and contacting all about each print and collecting in the money and shipping, theres little point in making the task any more difficult. Every offer now is pretty much within 10% of the average so in my view totally acceptable.

Now for the patient part. This may take a while until you hear, please bear with them as they are very busy and have informed me that as their schedules are so crazy it may take a while until they get back to all.....

onto 2000 - probably tomorrow

oh and the last few messages have been dealt with - i just need a few emails from a few people and this will get submitted today

I think I speak for everyone here when I say thanks for dealing with all of us crazies the last week or so. I'm sure that it has been a task in itself to deal with all the PM's you have received on these much coveted pieces of Pearl Jam Memorablia. Also much love for organizing this sale in a proper way. I'm sure many people will be happily rewarded. I'd be very happy to get either of the pieces I am chasing for EB's average, I can tell you that for sure.

We're all looking forward to hearing from your charitable donor I am sure, and will probably continue to drive you mad as you offer up the rest of the posters...

Thanks
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    i received an quick update today that the offers are all being worked through so please dont panic if you havent heard yet 8-)
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    pdalowsky wrote:
    i received an quick update today that the offers are all being worked through so please dont panic if you havent heard yet 8-)
    pmed
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    CF181594CF181594 Posts: 73
    I am interested in the St. louis poster..please pm me.
  • Options
    CF181594 wrote:
    I am interested in the St. louis poster..please pm me.

Sorry this closed a good few weeks ago, but please check back - there will be a mop uip stage of everything unsold at some point,

a new wave of posters available next week - no 98;'s though, all 2006 onwards
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,084
    I would LOVE to have Dallas. I have been in search of this since 1998. Please let me know. I would be ever so grateful.
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    I would LOVE to have Dallas. I have been in search of this since 1998. Please let me know. I would be ever so grateful.

i can try but your offer needs to be high to have any chance now, that poster was in good demand price wise
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    How much was the Boston 98 going for Paul?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    How much was the Boston 98 going for Paul?

I put in a bid at ebeans average price, and believe i was second in line, behind someone who made the same offer... so hopefully it'll go for around that much. :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Ian80Ian80 Posts: 136
    Dam I really need to read and pay more attention to these boards more often.

Would love to get my hands on the Perth 1980 poster. That was my very first PJ show and it was also my 18th birthday.

Oh well....
  • Options
    Perth 98? If so that's the craziest of them all price wise and known to be the rarest 98

Ian80 wrote:

Would love to get my hands on the Perth 1980 poster. That was my very first PJ show and it was also my 18th birthday.

Oh well....
  • Options
    Ian80Ian80 Posts: 136
    Yeah thats the one....I know the price is over $1,000 I dont think I could ever justify paying that much though....I guess I will just have to do with the poster I brought after the show, a South Pacific Tour Promo poster.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Perth 98? If so that's the craziest of them all price wise and known to be the rarest 98

Ian80 wrote:

Oh well....

Was there a poster for that show? I can't see it on eBeans?

it was my first ever concert too, I always assumed that because Perth was added to the tour at the last minute that there wasn't time for a poster?

Must have! Must have! Must have!
    Perth 98
    Melbourne 03 (x2)
    Melbourne 06
    Melbourne 09
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Ian80 wrote:

Oh well....

Was there a poster for that show? I can't see it on eBeans?

it was my first ever concert too, I always assumed that because Perth was added to the tour at the last minute that there wasn't time for a poster?

Must have! Must have! Must have!

yeah its the same almost as maui...
  • Options
    Dear all that bid on the 1998 posters

I have had some feedback from this seller.

Apparently many of the people who were contacted by the seller (from the early stages of the list), emailed back questionning if they were signed and numbered....and on finding they were not were no longer interested.

This lady is working full time and studying full time, so the task became too much i think. She is very in the know on the posters too (she sold them for the band for a long time), and knows that the 1998 year was a random year for s/n on posters. Even Ames dont know which were signed and numbered, and even made mistakes on the runs being stated on posters like Boston 98.

I hope in the next few days to take over the sale, in the same way the setlists worked and contact all the people who were down for each posters again and organise the sales to proceed.

Anyone no longer ionterested can then just confirm at the time, otherwise this will be very quick from then on.........My sincere apologies, but i dont think the time taken to run this was factored in by the seller who got caught a little short.

please bear with me while we finish off the setlists then we can revisit this and finalise with all sales.....Thanks
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506
    PM me if Hartford or Boston 98 is still available.

Thanks
    9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458
    Interested on Toronto 98 :)
    -- rafa
  • Options
    Bant wrote:
    PM me if Hartford or Boston 98 is still available.

Thanks

Interested on Toronto 98 :)

Wayyyyy late guys... the Boston will be mine! (hopefully -- Please skip over the first person Paul! ;) )

P.S. thanks for the update. Glad to see your back!
  • Options
    SC171081SC171081 Posts: 12
    I can't believe i missed this!

Have been on the search for Adelaide 98 for years, let me know if anyone knows of one!!