Offline dating? Don't give up!

13»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lauri wrote:
    Wow that is crazy that you kept seeing the same person at all those different events. Does anyone else think that's incredible? What are the chances you see someone at world cup party, then at multiple PJ shows, then a pogues show?

not really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guinBnWWuKE

all those stories are true...anything is possible
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Keeping on track with the thread topic, yes, I agree that online dating has it's good points and bad points.
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Keeping on track with the thread topic, yes, I agree that online dating has it's good points and bad points.

haha that's great but this thread is about offline dating :)

What do you mean by "in the local music scene"?
    norm wrote:

possible? sure...probable?

I'm pretty much a creature of habit and frequent the same places regularly and I really can't think of anyone I've seen on multiple occasions, let alone on multiple occasions in different places.
    Lauri wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

haha that's great but this thread is about offline dating :)

What do you mean by "in the local music scene"?
    norm wrote:

possible? sure...probable?

I'm pretty much a creature of habit and frequent the same places regularly and I really can't think of anyone I've seen on multiple occasions, let alone on multiple occasions in different places.

local music scene = group of people with similar taste in music who frequent the same venues
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

local music scene = group of people with similar taste in music who frequent the same venues

Do you live in a small town or big city or something in between? I thought you meant you were all in bands or something.
    Lauri wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Do you live in a small town or big city or something in between? I thought you meant you were all in bands or something.

I live in Los Angeles. Lots of stuff centers around the music business, so I often run into the same people all of the time.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I live in Los Angeles. Lots of stuff centers around the music business, so I often run into the same people all of the time.

that's interesting. seems so unlikely for such a big city.