who's got the best sence of humor in the forum?

Comments

• HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    DangDang wrote:
    Oh yeah? Why I oughta....

And that's Mrs.DangDang to you.

I will throw the whole kit and kaboodle of tomfoolery.

Chinatown, Schminatown AND the same place you come from.

Put THAT in your sens pipe and smoke it, donkey lips.

Well pardon my French. I didn't wanna have to get all trailer park on you but you were asking for it.

And the only crack that I smoke with a pipe is an ass crack.

I don't know what that means but I'm sure it has significance to somebody.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i open the thread about humor talking,so many friends here make us smile,laugh ,and have great time
    please respect that...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i open the thread about humor talking,so many friends here make us smile,laugh ,and have great time
    please respect that...

Is the American sarcasm getting lost in translation or are you fucking with me?
    please respect that...

im Greek..and im to polite to fuckin with anyone in the forum..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    And the only crack that I smoke with a pipe is an ass crack.

I don't know what that means but I'm sure it has significance to somebody.

Significant to me. That was hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    please respect that...

im Greek..and im to polite to fuckin with anyone in the forum..

I no fuckin can believe how funny you are you no try.

I no fuckin can believe how funny you are you no try.
    what? :lol::lol:
  • Over 1,200 viewers think this thread sucks.
    Over 1,200 viewers think this thread sucks.
    you think?ok then,when u will be sure come back and post again :)
  • Over 1,200 viewers think this thread sucks.

Numbers don't lie dude.
    Why now you take it so personally?
    Over 1,200 viewers think this thread sucks.

Numbers don't lie dude.
    Why now you take it so personally?
    my opinion is for sure personally..and as u said..numbers dont lie...there more numbers in the forum than viewer..ands as it seems u dont have an opinion whos have good sence of humor cos..as u said..numbers dont lie...dude..
  • my opinion is for sure personally..and as u said..numbers dont lie...there more numbers in the forum than viewer..ands as it seems u dont have an opinion whos have good sence of humor cos..as u said..numbers dont lie...dude..

I'm not even going to try and decipher what the fuck you just wrote but if
    I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    my opinion is for sure personally..and as u said..numbers dont lie...there more numbers in the forum than viewer..ands as it seems u dont have an opinion whos have good sence of humor cos..as u said..numbers dont lie...dude..

How you like them apples?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • my opinion is for sure personally..and as u said..numbers dont lie...there more numbers in the forum than viewer..ands as it seems u dont have an opinion whos have good sence of humor cos..as u said..numbers dont lie...dude..

How you like them apples?
    You forgot to ask if I liked apples first.

if u want my opinion better i give it to you.
    you have a problem in the first place,find the way to solve it,not in a thread about positivity,happy,funny.
    dont like it,fair enough,dont read it,dont post..but if u post ,respect the people who post and like it..not hard to understand that i guess

if u want my opinion better i give it to you.
    you have a problem in the first place,find the way to solve it,not in a thread about positivity,happy,funny.
    dont like it,fair enough,dont read it,dont post..but if u post ,respect the people who post and like it..not hard to understand that i guess

I would laugh but I think you're being serious here.
    No wait, I think I'll laugh anyway.
    I think this Greek dude is using poor verbal skills as a front for attention. There's nothing wrong with that. I use my balls, curse words and a catchy phrase to do the same thing. But look goddamit, it's cute from time to time but I don't have the patience to decode every fucking post he has over 7 words.

Nobody's English is that fucking bad. Not even illegal Mexicans. So, gradually fix that shit. You're hurting my head.

Thanks and suck my balls.
  • I think this Greek dude is using poor verbal skills as a front for attention. There's nothing wrong with that. I use my balls, curse words and catchy phrase to do the same thing. But look goddamit, it's cute from time to time but I don't have the patience to decode every fucking post he has over 7 words.

Nobody's English is that fucking bad. Not even illegal Mexicans. So, gradually fix that shit. You're hurting my head.

Thanks and suck my balls.

Ok, since Mr. Greek thinks I need to voice my opinion, here goes.

You are the weiner of this competition.
    Now can we move on to more important questions like
    how many greeks does it take to fill a bathtub?
    too bad negativity and play smart and insolting my poor english highjack the thread.
    at least im sure i speak better Greek than some of you there
  • too bad negativity and play smart and insolting my poor english highjack the thread.

Why is that whenever a dissenting opinion or comment is made around here it
    is construed as negativity and insulting?
    Fuck dude, I was just about to change my mind and vote for you but now,
    well, I just don't know.
    You really need to grow some Hammerdonkey balls. I would
    type that in Greek but I can't find my fucking Greektionary.
    too bad negativity and play smart and insolting my poor english highjack the thread.

I guess we'll see after I join the new Greek speaking Pearl Jam site I just signed up for.

Shit dude. Don't get your panties in a wad. We're fucking with you. Just let it go. You won't be be received well if you're always so defensive.

I know you want to have this magical fucking thread with 2 million views, but honestly, who fucking cares about this thread. It's only interesting because I posted in the motherfucker ;) You can have it back.

You're welcome (in Greek)
  • too bad negativity and play smart and insolting my poor english highjack the thread.

I guess we'll see after I join the new Greek speaking Pearl Jam site I just signed up for.

Shit dude. Don't get your panties in a wad. We're fucking with you. Just let it go. You won't be be received well if you're always so defensive.

I know you want to have this magical fucking thread with 2 million views, but honestly, who fucking cares about this thread. It's only interesting because I posted in the motherfucker ;) You can have it back.

I'd be very curious to know what username you registered over there.
    It was aristotlespearljam.

True story.
  • It was aristotlespearljam.

True story.
    Good choice.
    I hear he was hung like a hammerdonkey.
    thanks for bumbing the thread,time to sleep.
    my maid will be in the forum as always when i sleep..
    cheers
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

I'd be very curious to know what username you registered over there.

γάιδαρος μπάλες
    ("Donkey Balls" I think D can confirm that...)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • thanks for bumbing the thread,time to sleep.
    my maid will be in the forum as always when i sleep..
    cheers

Don't worry, shit usually gets flushed to the bottom when something better comes
    along.
    Sweet dreams.
    [
    γάιδαρος μπάλες
    ("Donkey Balls" I think D can confirm that...)
    correct but better αρχιδια γαιδαρου :)
    In summation, I'm intrigued by the Greek keyboard...although I think we all agree that doesn't look like a "real" language. People are sensitive. Very few people are comedically above average. Somebody's maid shaves a sheep when a donkey hugs a Mexican??? And, I can't quit posting in this thread that was derailed 14 pages ago.

- End Thread
    he he he..bumpito...