I just got home from a "Ghost Tour"

13»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    btw, i've been told and i've read on my own that psychic energy is a female energy.
    that does not mean that a man cannot have such a gift.
    however, it does mean that women are usually more sensitive about shit than men.
    hence the term "woman's intution" or "mother's intution."
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Yes, I believe in - womens intuition - I seem to have it on occasions.

But, this post has me spooked again. Last night, I kept hearing paper "crumbling" strange. I have a hard time talking about ghost without getting - spooked - yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    whenever we'd hear "the female voices" in dad's x wife's house
    we never could make out what they were saying.
    and it was always more than one voice in conversation form.

we could tell that the voices were female but the voices were like in a different realm/dimension trying to pass through into ours or whatever. we all heard the fuckers talkin on several different occasions.

it actually sounded similar to the teacher's voice on the peanuts show, hard to explain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyLwXhqlWU

or this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2H-xUtF50 :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    OK remember that I said before that my 3 yo grandson was having "visions" of apparitions? I'll briefly tell the story...well I'll try to be brief..and I'll include a photo. (and newspaper articles if I still have them in my documents)
    This is where the EVPs I mentioned came from...I will get them from my daughter's computer later on and see how to put them up here. So..here goes:
    We recently moved from a house because of some nasty stuff involving him.. There are FOUR separate things going on here so I'll number them to make it easier to keep track.
    As I said he is 3.
    1. He has claimed to see "the lady" since we moved in that last house. "the Lady" apparently used to live in the house and as far as I can gather she believes that she still does live there. He describes her as wrinkly with a black dress and a black thing on her hair. She watches over him...especially when he's sick with "the tussis". I assume she means croup, who knows. So...she is a regular in his life. She is very kind and nice to him. He loves the lady.
    2. THEN..there is the "bad guy" that The Lady told him that she would do her best to keep contained in the basement. All he ever says is that the bad man is rolling around in all the blood down there. A lot of talk of blood and rolling around. He is a very bad man. He was hit by the other man with the wrench with the blue handle and there was blood all over the ground. He is rolling all around in it.
    3. Then there is "LADY" who is separate and different from "The Lady". Lady has a black face and is always laying at the top of the steps...she is all wet. She has black stuff all over her face and its kind of like hair but not hair. She likes it at the top of the steps. The fire came and she couldn't get away and the fire got all over her and she got all wet and she is just laying at the top of the steps. She couldn't get away from the fire. He is always amazed that we cannot see Lady. "Don't you see her, she's right there" he always says.
    4. THEN..at this same house...he says one day....Momma's car was driving down the street "over there" (points) and the girl got stuck to the tires. It was Momma's car but Momma wasn't driving. The girl was stuck to the tires and the car just kept on going and never stopped.
    OK now...the stories behind those 4 things.
    1. "The Lady". The owners of the house, 2 owners ago were an elderly couple. The woman developed Alzheimer's disease and was admitted to a local nursing home to live out the rest of her years. She always said (per neighbors who recall) that she was going home now. Her husband did not live long after she was moved out of their home and died in the home. Neighbor's descriptions of the elderly woman match that given by my grandson. Her master bedroom was also where his bedroom was located.
    2. The Bad Man...in the mid 90's "Nazi Dave" lived in the house, having bought it after the elderly couple passed away. Apparently Dave was a white supremacist and flew the Nazi flag on a daily basis and had quite a bit of trouble with neighbors. In February of 96, after some sort of a party, Dave brought a male friend back to the house...not sure exactly what happened but it ended up with Dave stabbing his house guest until he died. He was then dismembered. There was much blood found in the living room near the fireplace, as well as on the basement steps and back door landing mid-level between the kitchen and basement. Dave was convicted of murder and is now serving a prison sentence. I have newspaper articles which I will try to figure out how to attach here.
    3. LADY (not The Lady) is a dog! Lady was a Doberman Pincher who lived across the street from this house where there is now an empty lot. The lot is empty because the house there was razed after it burnt down. When it burnt down, apparently being set by the owner who was estranged from his wife, his wife's dogs, one being a female Doberman Pincher, perished in the fire, being found on the 2nd floor, never being able to get out of the house.
    4. Momma's car .....a couple of months before he started talking about this...a teenage girl was struck by a hit and run driver and killed on the corner at the end of our block. She was hit by an SUV the same color and approx style as "Momma's car". There is no way that he could have known about that. He would have been less than 2 years old at the time.
    I will try here to attach a photo of him at a time when he said that "The Lady" was with him.
    I will also try to attach documentation of the murder that occurred in the 90s in the house.
    I don't have the EVPs yet..they are on my daughter's computer..but I recall one said very clearly "Get Them Out" when the investigators were in the basement.

OH and I almost forgot that my daughter had a dream one night of an elderly lady that came to her and was trying to take a baby out of her arms because the "babe has the cholera" and she had to give him to her.

If you look carefully at this photo, you can see a forearm from approx the elbow and the thumb and hand that looks as if its holding him around his shoulder as if in a hug.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1246111&id=1361466719

alright I cannot figure out how to upload a PDF file so I'll just paste an excerpt from a newspaper article here:

Blood Stains Eyed in Murder Probe
    Delaware County Daily Times (Primos - Upper Darby, PA) - Wednesday, May 15, 1996
    Author: JOHN M. ROMAN ; Of the Times Staff
    SHARON HILL -- Control samples of blood from murder victim Stephen Jones, 29, show that Jones is included as a source of the blood stains obtained by Philadelphia police in March from inside the home of David Germanoro at 138 Bartlett Ave ., according to a search warrant affidavit filed here. On March 27, Sharon Hill police were notified by Delaware County detectives that Philadelphia police ""had uncovered evidence that the actual homicide of Stephen Jones occurred in Sharon Hill,'' according to the affidavit. Philadelphia police turned over all statements and reports from their investigation to the county Criminal Investigation Division. The residence of Germanoro -- who hasn't been charged in the murder -- was initially searched by the Philadelphia police homicide unit, Sharon Hill police and CID on March 2. It was searched again on Friday when drugs and paraphernalia were seized. Blood samples from various locations, Romex electrical cord, an ax, knives, a Marlboro sleeping bag and tape were seized from inside the residence, records state. They were taken by the Philadelphia Crime Scene Unit and submitted to the Philadelphia Police Criminalistic Laboratory. Germanoro was excluded as a source of the blood stains, records state. Lab reports indicated ""that one of two pieces of electrical cord removed from the body of Stephen Jones is a physical match to the cord removed from inside 138 Bartlett Avenue,'' the affidavit states. Also, masking tape removed from the victim is similar to the tape removed from the home, records state. When Jones' body was discovered 1:47 p.m. Feb. 28 in the trunk of his car in southwest Philadelphia in the 3500 block of S. 61st Street, near an auto parts business, he was found in a Marlboro sleeping bag with white masking tape around his feet and his hands bound by white electrical cord. A Philadelphia Medical Examiner's office pathologist told authorities that the victim died of numerous knife type stab wounds to the chest, neck, back and head. He also advised that the victim was still alive when his head was severed, and his ankles and wrists were bound after death, records state. According to an unnamed witness in the affidavit, Jones and Germanoro came to
    the witness' house in Philadelphia on the early morning of Feb. 22 and both bought a $10 bag of marijuana, an affidavit states. Two marijuana cigarettes were rolled and during this time, Jones got into a verbal argument with Germanoro, the document states. The witness stated the argument was settled and another argument started. ""David went wild and another argument started,'' the witness stated, and both men were asked to leave the house. A witness also stated that after the latter incidents, numerous things were changed in Germanoro's home. The witness indicated that rugs and a love seat were missing and a couch was moved, its seat stuffing thrown away, the affidavit states. Numerous Nazi items were also removed.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    chadwick wrote:

we could tell that the voices were female but the voices were like in a different realm/dimension trying to pass through into ours or whatever. we all heard the fuckers talkin on several different occasions.

it actually sounded similar to the teacher's voice on the peanuts show, hard to explain.

or this...

Whenever we heard the voices it was a lot like a radio had been left on really, really low volume...or maybe in a distant room. You knew they were human voices but could never make out any of the words no matter how much you strained to hear.

Is that similar to what you have heard?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Blood Stains Eyed in Murder Probe :shock:

:lol:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Blood Stains Eyed in Murder Probe :shock:

:lol:

hahahah perfect..you should quote that under your Avatar :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

or this...

Whenever we heard the voices it was a lot like a radio had been left on really, really low volume...or maybe in a distant room. You knew they were human voices but could never make out any of the words no matter how much you strained to hear.

Is that similar to what you have heard?

yeah we could tell they were female voices.
    i'd even go as far as to say that they were speaking english.
    yet i have no clue what they were saying.
    i do not think what we heard sounded like a radio on low volume,,, no..it had volume to it.

very hard to explain how it sounded exactly.
    all i know is it sounded female and in english yet a cluster fuck of nonsense..

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Crazy stories but I like to read them!!!

Stillhere ---O.M.G!! Thanks for taking the time to write it out. I wish I could see that pic but I am not on facebook.

Chadwick and Wolf---scary stuff re the Ouija. I was reading about Ouijas on the interwebs last night---interesting.

When my nieces were teens they made a ouija board with friends and talked to a gangbanger that had been killed!!! It was a really calm night and the wind started up really hard when he came to "talk" to them!!! AAhhhh----that stuff gives me the chills.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    As far as the ghost tour goes, did one once a few years ago in edinburgh.
    was quite informitave, and some horrible stories.

I live in an old house, over 100 years old. been here 10 years now, and there has been a few wierd things happen.
    when we were not long in the house, my wife fell from the top of the stairs to the bottom, without even touching a step.
    other times i've had things fall of the mantle piece and just miss my head. and i have a picture on the wall going up the stairs, and one time it "fell" more like flung of the wall missing me by inches.
    things sometimes have gone missing, and turned up in strange places.
    one time lying in bed i heard a sound like someone going shhhhh, but though i'd imagined it, until my wife turned around, and asked if i heard that.
    and just the other night, i was up until about 1.30am, and kinda dozing on my couch, and i heard footsteps running in the upstairs lobby and then a voice, and assumed it was one of the kids and the wife shouting her to get back to bed. and when i went upstairs about a minute or so later, everyone was sound asleep.
    so i just crept into bed, and went to sleep.

anyone want to come stay the night :lol:

these are just a handfull of things that have happened. in the past 10 years.
    oh and one time, my middle daughter, did mention something, as if she was on about an invisible friend, then later when talking about it, she said something like, "and the girl in the window"

but there hasn't been a metion of that again. thank god.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Now I'm really getting - SPOOKED - !!!!!!!!!

Last year, my friend was having one of those "candle light" parties. She had a friend who would "read" your palm. I didn't even want my - palm read. I wanted to know - nothing - about what might or could happen or how long I was going to live. Too spooky for me. :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    peace,
    jo

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    StillHere wrote:
    OK remember that I said before that my 3 yo grandson was having "visions" of apparitions? I'll briefly tell the story...well I'll try to be brief..and I'll include a photo. (and newspaper articles if I still have them in my documents)
    This is where the EVPs I mentioned came from...I will get them from my daughter's computer later on and see how to put them up here. So..here goes:
    We recently moved from a house because of some nasty stuff involving him.. There are FOUR separate things going on here so I'll number them to make it easier to keep track.
    As I said he is 3.
    1. He has claimed to see "the lady" since we moved in that last house. "the Lady" apparently used to live in the house and as far as I can gather she believes that she still does live there. He describes her as wrinkly with a black dress and a black thing on her hair. She watches over him...especially when he's sick with "the tussis". I assume she means croup, who knows. So...she is a regular in his life. She is very kind and nice to him. He loves the lady.
    2. THEN..there is the "bad guy" that The Lady told him that she would do her best to keep contained in the basement. All he ever says is that the bad man is rolling around in all the blood down there. A lot of talk of blood and rolling around. He is a very bad man. He was hit by the other man with the wrench with the blue handle and there was blood all over the ground. He is rolling all around in it.
    3. Then there is "LADY" who is separate and different from "The Lady". Lady has a black face and is always laying at the top of the steps...she is all wet. She has black stuff all over her face and its kind of like hair but not hair. She likes it at the top of the steps. The fire came and she couldn't get away and the fire got all over her and she got all wet and she is just laying at the top of the steps. She couldn't get away from the fire. He is always amazed that we cannot see Lady. "Don't you see her, she's right there" he always says.
    4. THEN..at this same house...he says one day....Momma's car was driving down the street "over there" (points) and the girl got stuck to the tires. It was Momma's car but Momma wasn't driving. The girl was stuck to the tires and the car just kept on going and never stopped.
    OK now...the stories behind those 4 things.
    1. "The Lady". The owners of the house, 2 owners ago were an elderly couple. The woman developed Alzheimer's disease and was admitted to a local nursing home to live out the rest of her years. She always said (per neighbors who recall) that she was going home now. Her husband did not live long after she was moved out of their home and died in the home. Neighbor's descriptions of the elderly woman match that given by my grandson. Her master bedroom was also where his bedroom was located.
    2. The Bad Man...in the mid 90's "Nazi Dave" lived in the house, having bought it after the elderly couple passed away. Apparently Dave was a white supremacist and flew the Nazi flag on a daily basis and had quite a bit of trouble with neighbors. In February of 96, after some sort of a party, Dave brought a male friend back to the house...not sure exactly what happened but it ended up with Dave stabbing his house guest until he died. He was then dismembered. There was much blood found in the living room near the fireplace, as well as on the basement steps and back door landing mid-level between the kitchen and basement. Dave was convicted of murder and is now serving a prison sentence. I have newspaper articles which I will try to figure out how to attach here.
    3. LADY (not The Lady) is a dog! Lady was a Doberman Pincher who lived across the street from this house where there is now an empty lot. The lot is empty because the house there was razed after it burnt down. When it burnt down, apparently being set by the owner who was estranged from his wife, his wife's dogs, one being a female Doberman Pincher, perished in the fire, being found on the 2nd floor, never being able to get out of the house.
    4. Momma's car .....a couple of months before he started talking about this...a teenage girl was struck by a hit and run driver and killed on the corner at the end of our block. She was hit by an SUV the same color and approx style as "Momma's car". There is no way that he could have known about that. He would have been less than 2 years old at the time.
    I will try here to attach a photo of him at a time when he said that "The Lady" was with him.
    I will also try to attach documentation of the murder that occurred in the 90s in the house.
    I don't have the EVPs yet..they are on my daughter's computer..but I recall one said very clearly "Get Them Out" when the investigators were in the basement.

OH and I almost forgot that my daughter had a dream one night of an elderly lady that came to her and was trying to take a baby out of her arms because the "babe has the cholera" and she had to give him to her.

If you look carefully at this photo, you can see a forearm from approx the elbow and the thumb and hand that looks as if its holding him around his shoulder as if in a hug.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1246111&id=1361466719

alright I cannot figure out how to upload a PDF file so I'll just paste an excerpt from a newspaper article here:

Blood Stains Eyed in Murder Probe
    Delaware County Daily Times (Primos - Upper Darby, PA) - Wednesday, May 15, 1996
    Author: JOHN M. ROMAN ; Of the Times Staff
    SHARON HILL -- Control samples of blood from murder victim Stephen Jones, 29, show that Jones is included as a source of the blood stains obtained by Philadelphia police in March from inside the home of David Germanoro at 138 Bartlett Ave ., according to a search warrant affidavit filed here. On March 27, Sharon Hill police were notified by Delaware County detectives that Philadelphia police ""had uncovered evidence that the actual homicide of Stephen Jones occurred in Sharon Hill,'' according to the affidavit. Philadelphia police turned over all statements and reports from their investigation to the county Criminal Investigation Division. The residence of Germanoro -- who hasn't been charged in the murder -- was initially searched by the Philadelphia police homicide unit, Sharon Hill police and CID on March 2. It was searched again on Friday when drugs and paraphernalia were seized. Blood samples from various locations, Romex electrical cord, an ax, knives, a Marlboro sleeping bag and tape were seized from inside the residence, records state. They were taken by the Philadelphia Crime Scene Unit and submitted to the Philadelphia Police Criminalistic Laboratory. Germanoro was excluded as a source of the blood stains, records state. Lab reports indicated ""that one of two pieces of electrical cord removed from the body of Stephen Jones is a physical match to the cord removed from inside 138 Bartlett Avenue,'' the affidavit states. Also, masking tape removed from the victim is similar to the tape removed from the home, records state. When Jones' body was discovered 1:47 p.m. Feb. 28 in the trunk of his car in southwest Philadelphia in the 3500 block of S. 61st Street, near an auto parts business, he was found in a Marlboro sleeping bag with white masking tape around his feet and his hands bound by white electrical cord. A Philadelphia Medical Examiner's office pathologist told authorities that the victim died of numerous knife type stab wounds to the chest, neck, back and head. He also advised that the victim was still alive when his head was severed, and his ankles and wrists were bound after death, records state. According to an unnamed witness in the affidavit, Jones and Germanoro came to
    the witness' house in Philadelphia on the early morning of Feb. 22 and both bought a $10 bag of marijuana, an affidavit states. Two marijuana cigarettes were rolled and during this time, Jones got into a verbal argument with Germanoro, the document states. The witness stated the argument was settled and another argument started. ""David went wild and another argument started,'' the witness stated, and both men were asked to leave the house. A witness also stated that after the latter incidents, numerous things were changed in Germanoro's home. The witness indicated that rugs and a love seat were missing and a couch was moved, its seat stuffing thrown away, the affidavit states. Numerous Nazi items were also removed.

Ooooooo! Thanks!! So awesome you're writing all this out for us! More more more!!! :mrgreen:

I'm loving the dog ghosts. And I'm going to shit my pants when I hear your EVPs! :shock:

Did you say that the photo of your daughter had two children ghosts in it? Are they really clear?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    well...one of us has the photo..my daughter is not in the photo....both of my daughters were using the ouija at my older daughters house in Harrisburg. really old historic place.

she was making contact with some spirits....i don't recall the whole thing....but anyway I was snapping photos.

My daughter had a huge picture window in the front overlooking a wraparound porch with a white wooden rail.

In most of the photos you see the window, the porch, the rail, and trees and whatnot beyond.

But in one photo the middle and right hand panel of the window are normal...but in the left panel you can see an image of a young boy and girl sitting on the rail...its strange cuz it looks like an old black and white or negative photo when the rest of windows are normal.

I would say the kids might be around 10 or 12 years old...i dunno....dressed in an old fashioned sort of garb. The little girl is wearing a short sleeved dress, and what appears to be a pinafore over it and the boy is wearing a newsboy cap and what looks like knee length pants maybe like knickers or something? You cannot see their facial features very clearly, but you can see the entire scene well enough to know what it is. Interestingly also, the trees and other scenery that are beyond the rail are not in that window pane..the entire left windowpane is taken up by this scene. Very strange.

Anyway, I submitted the photo at the time to a paranormal society in that county, i think it was dauphin county, pa....and subsequently we lost the original...so i contacted this paranormal society not so long ago to see if they have a copy of it in their computers but they told me that they had changed who runs the group and they don't have a lot of the older stuff but if they come across it they have my email. There are a couple of other ppl who had the photo as well, so I'm contacting them to see if anyone still has a copy on their computer.

It was the best photo we've ever gotten of the paranormal..and it figures that is the one that goes missing.

Anyway...when I get hold of it I'll definitely post....and I'm waiting for my daughter to get home so I can get access to the EVPs as well.

Take care all...sleep tight! :lol:;):lol: :roll:
    peace,
    jo

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    the spirits i've encountered have been friendly and non-frightening for the most part, sure it can be startling to see them or feel their presence but it doesn't scare me.

when i was 3 i saw the image of a lil (but older than me ) girl standing at the top of the steps in our house. she had curly hair was wearing a dress with lots of ruffles. i thought she wanted to play so i climbed up the steps but she faded away and disappeared by the time i got to the top....
    years later like when i was 18 this family moved in two houses away. i got into a convo with the lady living there soon afterward. she told me the reason that she wanted to live with her family (husband and sons) nearby was because she and her parents and siblings had lived in our house as a kid. but her family had sold the house in the '50's and moved away shortly after her 6 year old sister Susan had died from blood poisioning. so it's pretty possible that it was Susan's spirit that i saw. :angel:

also there was a creek about 30-40 yards from our house. and when i was 9 maybe 10 i was down at the creek catching crayfish like i had many times before. when i looked over i saw what appeared to be a civil war soldier leaning down to cup some water in his hands to drink. if you consider this part of Virginia after the battles of manassas/bullrun many troops ran scattered back to DC along two of the roads less than a 5-minutes walk from there, and it was the only source of water between them. and consider all the other skimishes and stuff in that area, it makes sense. maybe that was this solider's last drink he ever took so he comes back?

yeah i spent alot of time going to different CW battlefields. Manassas, Gettysburg, Fredricksburg, Appomatox Court House, Harpers Ferry, New Market, Chantilly (lived in both the last two towns) and others never really "saw" anything but oh man i could definitly feel and sense the energy of the spirits that still linger. then of course Arlington cemetary but then i have family members buried there too... so maybe i feel spiritual energy stronger there than most do? i dunno

both of my parents shorty after they passed took to throwing things around. flicking the porch light on and off. the only time i got actaully scared by any of it i was standing in the kitchen that opened out into the dining area with a work island in between. talking to my son that was standing the other side of it. when this glass oil lamp chimney that was used as part of a candle holder thingy literally jumped up in the air a few inches and came crashing down shattering all over the floor... thing it was at least 6-8 inches from the edge of island counter and neither my son or i were moving around so that couldn't have effected it. yeah both of us just looked at each other like WTF? jeez...thanks Mom :shock: :)

the apt. where i live now use to stand an old Victorian house/mansion, and i've seen the spirit of Charolotte the lady that lived here. see was wearing a long 1900's style dress she had her hair down and she was holding a tea cup and saucer. i wrote a lil story/poem about it last year when i saw her. i've also seen for a split second the image of older man probably her father that built it and died there also.

someone around here loves to turn on my dvd player and open the drawer...then after awhile they close it and turn it back off again. this happens so often it hardly phases me anymore...i just wish they let me know which dvd they wanna watch ;)

there's been quite a few other instances too...

some of it a recently as Nov. but that one's too creepy and it freaks me out too much to write it....may she R.I.P. :cry:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Ghosts don't exist, so no, I've never been anywhere haunted. :twisted:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    for me personally i don't really think of spirits as "ghost" per se. as they don't scare me. though i don't doubt that "bad or evil" spirits do exist... i haven't experienced that. but unfortnately i have picked up on the spirit of someone that was murdered at the hands of someone "viscious" yes. :(

i know this sounds nuts but i'm aware of a spirit that's (for lack of a better way to put it) is always very close to me ...he even makes me giggle anytime i'm falling asleep :mrgreen:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    StillHere wrote:
    well...one of us has the photo..my daughter is not in the photo....both of my daughters were using the ouija at my older daughters house in Harrisburg. really old historic place.

she was making contact with some spirits....i don't recall the whole thing....but anyway I was snapping photos.

My daughter had a huge picture window in the front overlooking a wraparound porch with a white wooden rail.

In most of the photos you see the window, the porch, the rail, and trees and whatnot beyond.

But in one photo the middle and right hand panel of the window are normal...but in the left panel you can see an image of a young boy and girl sitting on the rail...its strange cuz it looks like an old black and white or negative photo when the rest of windows are normal.

I would say the kids might be around 10 or 12 years old...i dunno....dressed in an old fashioned sort of garb. The little girl is wearing a short sleeved dress, and what appears to be a pinafore over it and the boy is wearing a newsboy cap and what looks like knee length pants maybe like knickers or something? You cannot see their facial features very clearly, but you can see the entire scene well enough to know what it is. Interestingly also, the trees and other scenery that are beyond the rail are not in that window pane..the entire left windowpane is taken up by this scene. Very strange.

Anyway, I submitted the photo at the time to a paranormal society in that county, i think it was dauphin county, pa....and subsequently we lost the original...so i contacted this paranormal society not so long ago to see if they have a copy of it in their computers but they told me that they had changed who runs the group and they don't have a lot of the older stuff but if they come across it they have my email. There are a couple of other ppl who had the photo as well, so I'm contacting them to see if anyone still has a copy on their computer.

It was the best photo we've ever gotten of the paranormal..and it figures that is the one that goes missing.

Anyway...when I get hold of it I'll definitely post....and I'm waiting for my daughter to get home so I can get access to the EVPs as well.

Take care all...sleep tight! :lol:;):lol: :roll:

Ohhh how annoying that the photo went missing!! :x

I listened to an EVP on youtube today.....bleuuch.....gave me major chills! :?
    edited June 2010
    prism wrote:
    the spirits i've encountered have been friendly and non-frightening for the most part, sure it can be startling to see them or feel their presence but it doesn't scare me.

when i was 3 i saw the image of a lil (but older than me ) girl standing at the top of the steps in our house. she had curly hair was wearing a dress with lots of ruffles. i thought she wanted to play so i climbed up the steps but she faded away and disappeared by the time i got to the top....
    years later like when i was 18 this family moved in two houses away. i got into a convo with the lady living there soon afterward. she told me the reason that she wanted to live with her family (husband and sons) nearby was because she and her parents and siblings had lived in our house as a kid. but her family had sold the house in the '50's and moved away shortly after her 6 year old sister Susan had died from blood poisioning. so it's pretty possible that it was Susan's spirit that i saw. :angel:

also there was a creek about 30-40 yards from our house. and when i was 9 maybe 10 i was down at the creek catching crayfish like i had many times before. when i looked over i saw what appeared to be a civil war soldier leaning down to cup some water in his hands to drink. if you consider this part of Virginia after the battles of manassas/bullrun many troops ran scattered back to DC along two of the roads less than a 5-minutes walk from there, and it was the only source of water between them. and consider all the other skimishes and stuff in that area, it makes sense. maybe that was this solider's last drink he ever took so he comes back?

yeah i spent alot of time going to different CW battlefields. Manassas, Gettysburg, Fredricksburg, Appomatox Court House, Harpers Ferry, New Market, Chantilly (lived in both the last two towns) and others never really "saw" anything but oh man i could definitly feel and sense the energy of the spirits that still linger. then of course Arlington cemetary but then i have family members buried there too... so maybe i feel spiritual energy stronger there than most do? i dunno

both of my parents shorty after they passed took to throwing things around. flicking the porch light on and off. the only time i got actaully scared by any of it i was standing in the kitchen that opened out into the dining area with a work island in between. talking to my son that was standing the other side of it. when this glass oil lamp chimney that was used as part of a candle holder thingy literally jumped up in the air a few inches and came crashing down shattering all over the floor... thing it was at least 6-8 inches from the edge of island counter and neither my son or i were moving around so that couldn't have effected it. yeah both of us just looked at each other like WTF? jeez...thanks Mom :shock: :)

the apt. where i live now use to stand an old Victorian house/mansion, and i've seen the spirit of Charolotte the lady that lived here. see was wearing a long 1900's style dress she had her hair down and she was holding a tea cup and saucer. i wrote a lil story/poem about it last year when i saw her. i've also seen for a split second the image of older man probably her father that built it and died there also.

someone around here loves to turn on my dvd player and open the drawer...then after awhile they close it and turn it back off again. this happens so often it hardly phases me anymore...i just wish they let me know which dvd they wanna watch ;)

there's been quite a few other instances too...

some of it a recently as Nov. but that one's too creepy and it freaks me out too much to write it....may she R.I.P. :cry:

Are they solid? Do they look just like real people? If they were dressed like us, would you be able to tell straight away that they were a ghost?

That's crazy about the drawer and dvd player....and your mum and dad turning the lights on etc. Wow...
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'll find it...somewhere...someone has got to still have it. :)
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'll find it...somewhere...someone has got to still have it. :)

Woo hoo!! Hope you do find it....somewhere!