I just got home from a "Ghost Tour"

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wow! These stories are awesome!!

I really want to have a seance....my bf said no fucking chance in hell am I doing it in any house he's living in! :lol:
    do me a favor. this will be an experiment.
    if you're ever using a ouija board, ask the thing why it dislikes my mother.
    tell the thing my name and my mom's.
    i'll pm this info.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I would suggest foregoing the OIUJA board. really.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    do you have any ouija board stories?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    StillHere wrote:

Why is everyone so scared of the ouija board? What makes it so dangerous?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    chadwick wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wow! These stories are awesome!!

I really want to have a seance....my bf said no fucking chance in hell am I doing it in any house he's living in! :lol:
    do me a favor. this will be an experiment.
    if you're ever using a ouija board, ask the thing why it dislikes my mother.
    tell the thing my name and my mom's.
    i'll pm this info.

Damn you....now I really want to try this....see if it works. :?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,834
    Here are a few good stories. I remember someone else asking this so i did a search :)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=118359
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    StillHere wrote:

seriously? the thing is made by parker brothers.

how dangerous can it be????
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    A guy at my work used to run ghost tours of old prisons and mental institutions. I was too scared to go on one. From what I have heard from other people, nothing much happened besides people getting ‘cold feelings’ and feeling like someone was touching them. They were obsessed with ‘orbs’ in photos.
    The only cool thing I saw was this photo he took in an old theater, and he said he kept getting a really strange feeling when he walked past the stage. So we looked at this photos and zoomed into the air vent at the bottom of the stage, and you could clearly see a face!

A few weeks ago my doorbell rang in the middle of the night, and I was too scared to get up and see if someone was there. When I woke up in the morning, I asked mum if she heard it and she said “yes, I thought I was going crazy because there isn’t any batteries in it, I took them out because they were dead”.
    Another time I woke up and saw a ghost standing over my boyfriend, I was so scared I shut my eyes and tried to call out to him to wake up, but I couldn’t speak. I was still kinda half asleep, so not sure if it was real or my imagination, but it felt bloody real.
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
    There are so many and most revolve around my youngest daughter who's now 21...but not all.

When Jess was a baby, and just beginning to form sentences, she used to talk about a little boy that visited her and talked with her. He lived here she said. Thinking...invisible playmate..OK..no problem. As the months went on and she began verbalizing better, she would tell us of things that the boy wanted her to do..mostly to us, her Mom and Dad..such as stabbing us with a knife, shooting us with a 20 g shotgun..etc...and she had the details on how to operate the gun. She was 3 years old. The boy would argue with her and tell her we had to be gotten rid of before we got rid of her and things along that line.
    Skip till later...decided to move out of there. Jess has an argument on moving day, with the boy, who tells her he's angry with her and that he's not coming with her. And for years we thought he never did.

Another house, Jess again. She's about 9 or 10 yrs old now. She is talking to a boy..I've forgotten the name now..but she knows his name...first AND last..when he was born. She knows his mother's name. She knows his father's name. She says there was another house here before this one was built. The house we live in now is probably oh. 125 yrs old or so. She appears to be friendly with these ppl. At this point we are using the OUIJA board, and sometimes she can talk to the boy, sometimes she gets something that goes crazy all over the board, usually using the letters toward the end of the alphabet..which she considers to be evil...she has a prayer she says to ward it off, although our family is not all all religious. It makes her feel better. If the two of us can get on the board together it seems more powerful. She asks direct open ended questions..the answers are elaborate and unmistakable. So fast that we need to have a 3rd person to write the letters down. The boy tells her what his home was like on this land. He says there was a "sh$$%t hole" by which he means out house...and his main concern is that he had lost his only special toy down in that hole so many years ago when it was a working outhouse...a wooden top carved for him by his Daddy. Apparently they had no money for other things and the wooden top was his only real possession. He wants Jess to dig it up for him. He tells her exactly where it should be. To the rear and left of the side of the barn...problem is..the barn is now renovated into a garage with concrete walkways alongside it. No digging there. He insists that she could get it for him. She asks if she could get it, how would he get it back anyway? He tells her to leave it on the dining room table and he'll be able to get to it. Needless to say she didn't go digging up the concrete walkway, but continued to talk with him throughout the year and a half or so we rented that house.
    At one point, after having no luck searching for this family on internet records, I submitted the name to the local town and county Historical Society. The city eventually got back to me with a verification of the dates and names, although I believe the last name was spelled one letter differently in records than she had gotten thru the boy. By the way that reminds me, he called them his "given" and "Sir" names..first and last names. Turns out they lived on this land in the early 1800s...the father was convicted as a horse thief. The mother and child remained on the records but father did not.

Same house, same daughter, same OUIJA board, much later on...winter. Jess is in her room using the OUIJA board alone. She calls me in the room and tells me someone named Francis wants to speak with me on the board. I am very skeptical but oh well, I go in anyway and sit down. She asks me to help by touching the placard. "Francis" begins talking. He is quite glib and amusing. He is speaking on behalf of someone I should know. Francis is for lack of a better term, a spirit guide, but not Jess nor my spirit guide, but the spirit guide of a friend..whom Francis tells his has just passed over and needs his guidance. The person would like to talk to Jess and I..his name is Jose. I only have one friend named Jose and I had just visited with him 2 days prior...so am having difficulty believing this to be real. Jessica asks Francis to send Jose forward to speak with us. She knows him well too. Francis says that Jose cannot come to the board because he is confused AND because he is having his tea! (you know the reaction to that? wtf? right? sure) But Jose did enjoy his tea...we often had a cup of hot tea together on chilly winter evenings... ...so anyway, some things are passed back and forth and I am beginning to believe this might actually be Jose thru this Francis. Francis eventually gets it thru that Jose wants to say something to us but that he'll have to get in touch with us again since Jose is still so confused...or something along those lines. Long and short of it, next day I see a friend who asks me if I had heard about what happened to Jose? He had been involved in a police chase in NY and had been killed the night before. ....apparently we were talking to Jose via Francis right after he died.

Same house, many times....Jess is talking on OUIJA to "SMILE". For a long time we don't know who smile is but she talks to him quite often and finds him comforting. One day I go to sit on the sofa as she has the board in front of her, and she tells me Smile says please move over you're sitting on him. After many many discussions with Smile, turns out Smile is a dog...a beagle hound who belonged to the "Mistress" so many years ago. He was killed by the mistress as were his companion dogs..they were hunting dogs of sorts. Apparently the mistress was very mean and mistreated her animals and if a hunt didn't go well, she would punish and beat the dogs, sometimes killing them in the most gruesome and cruel ways. Smile himself had had hit gut sliced open. But he was fine now...in whatever space he was in now. Jess thought that Smile was almost always around her and that he slept in her bed at night.

YES>.I know by now you are asking yourself if we had her evaluated by a doctor..yes, several. Not related to anything like that.

OK FAST FORWARD Re: Smile.
    Different house. We take a downlstairs (basement) apt in a 3 apt house ..the owner living in the main floor. Jess says Smile came with us. THe owner, Bill, also has a dog, an older female black lab named Daisy who is his constant companinion. Jessica has told all of us in the family that she thinks Smile goes upstairs at night...that he sleeps in Bill's bed. At one point Jessica strikes up a conversation w Bill re Daisy but she doesn't know Bill and doesn't want him to know about her "abilities" at least not yet. Eventually Bill says something along the lines of, you know, its funny, since you've moved in here, Daisy never sleeps in the bed with me anymore. I try to call her up on the bed, where she always sleeps, but she just whines and looks at me and stays on the floor at the side of the bed.
    Jessica turns to me as if you say...see? Because Smile is sleeping there..that's why Daisy no longer will.

Same house, several months later. I fall asleep in the Billiard room, on a lounger in front of a huge built in wall fish tank. There is faint light, kind of iridescent coming from the tank at night. Otherwise the room is a barroom in the basement and there is not much natural light. I awaken suddenly with a start and there inches from my face is the finger of an old woman who is sitting in a rocking chair directly in front of me. She says nothing, but I seem to know she is giving me some sort of a warning not to stay here. She is probably in her 80s, has gray hair which I sense is very long, but up in an old fashioned bun or braided bun. She is dressed in late 18oo's style peasant dress and what seems to be an apron or pinafore. I think that she is a handsome looking old woman and would be pleasant looking even if she did not have such a stern look on her face and steel in her eyes at the time. I don't see her for more than a few quick seconds but she has made an impact on me that I will never forget.

Next Spring...to this point we have never seen anything, but have heard whispers and what sounds like a very low radio constantly playing at night...there is no possible source for that noise. Jess wakes me up and says I just saw Nana. Jess was upset because she saw her and then sent Nana away. She said that she was scared of her...not that she's afraid of her Nana..but that she didn't expect to see her or anyone in her doorway in the middle of the night. She said Nana told her not to be afraid that Jessica knows that she would never hurt her, she just came to say goodbye. Jessica was afraid and unable to have a conversation with her but said to me that she told Nana, I love you Nana but you're scaring me...and Nana said she loved her too and left.
    Nana had a stroke and passed away in hospital that very night.

Those are the experiences Jess had when she was younger, just some of them. There are many more...and as she got older they got stronger..and as her sister got involved in for lack of a better word, seances, with her, the experiences got stronger and more pronounced. I even have a photograph I will post up here if I can find it of 2 children that they were speaking with in my other daughter's home in Harrisburg....I took random photos while this was going on. I captured the children on film. A copy was sent to the local paranormal society, and nothing ever came of it.

Lately we have had paranormal investigators to our home because of some incidents that have occured, and some history my daughter was able to dig up. We have captured EVPs...some not very nice at all...and I will try to gather all that information, photos and EVPs from my daughter and post here tomorrow.

Anyway...I wanted to stress that she no longer uses a OUIJA board, mostly because as she got older and was over and over again being contacted by the "evil" thing...which she has since become to believe is the little boy who first contacted her when she was just a baby....she senses him around her, that he is evil..and no longer believes that he is actually a little human boy at all...although she has no explanation for what he might be...she feels that the board gives this entity access to her much more easily that if he doesn't have the board to go through. So she doesn't use it. She however has not burnt it or thrown it away for fear of releasing this entity and it having greater access to her. Still to this day she is haunted by the same entity.

More stories to come. Even better ones...sightings...lights..photos..EVPs....phone calls, voices, ....my toddler Grandson is also has experiences now..powerful ones, with much verifiable information in them..he sees as well as hears them....at the age of 3...same as Jess was when hers started. He is, however the first male in our family to have, or to admit having experiences...although he does not yet know them to be that. HIS experiences are VERY interesting and can be verified in real time. More on that tomorrow.

THEN later we can talk about my childhood and all that crazy stuff....if anyone is interested in hearing it.
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    rival. wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Yes, I know its made by Parker Brothers...as a toy.
    And I know we used to use it as a toy when we were kids...asking it..will I have a boyfriend...blah blah yadayadayada...and it never did much of anything...maybe slid over to YES or NO once in a while..that's it.

I don't think its the actual Board that is the problem..I think that if you made a home made one or got one of the other ones available commercially, you would have the same problems when someone with certain abilities uses the board. Its just a medium through which contact is made.

Don't ask me how, or any of that, I don't know the answers..but I do know it to be true.

I know some of you probably think I'm certifiably nuts for saying this stuff, and sharing my daughter's and my stories..but I swear by whatever God you call your own, that they are true. And there are many more where they came from.
    peace,
    jo

chadwick wrote:
    i'm all over the place.
    i couldn't even begin to tell you what i've been through.

:twisted:

Chadwick..tell us..looks like I'm going to be spilling all my silly stories here...and I have a LOT...so why don't you share too?

Can they really think that we're any nuttier than they already do? lol..whoever "they" might be... :P
    peace,
    jo

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    we did one in Charleston, SC. I only went because the gf wanted to. i was mostly bored during it. the cool part was seeing a few parts of town that we wouldn't have gone down without the tour. it did inspire us to go back the next morning and check out some of the old cemetary's. there was one that looked to be right out of a horror movie. completly over grown except for the path's. i'll try and dig up a good picture and post it tonight.

Yes! Please do! :thumbup:

i forget the story for this place, something about some woman & husband being hung or shot by a firing squad for killing people headed to town, then taking there wagon and selling the goods and wagon...buried out in the swamp, dug up and moved to the cemetary...or something like that.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... 0815-1.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... 0_0830.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... 0_0827.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... 0813-1.jpg

and then in the church cemetary located right next door.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/a ... 0_0819.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    when i was a kid one 4th of july my parents sent me inside to get some more matches. i went inside and was looking in the cabinet they should be in and kept hearing this banging noise...i turned around and the door to the basement was shaking back and forth, like someone was pulling on the knob back and forth but not turning it...needless to say it freaked me the fuck out!! i ran outside and told my family and my dad went down to the basement but no one was there. it would happen every now and then and was very creepy, my parents said it was the air pressure in the basement causing the door to rattle but i never really bought it
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    StillHere wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Yes, I know its made by Parker Brothers...as a toy.
    And I know we used to use it as a toy when we were kids...asking it..will I have a boyfriend...blah blah yadayadayada...and it never did much of anything...maybe slid over to YES or NO once in a while..that's it.

I don't think its the actual Board that is the problem..I think that if you made a home made one or got one of the other ones available commercially, you would have the same problems when someone with certain abilities uses the board. Its just a medium through which contact is made.

Don't ask me how, or any of that, I don't know the answers..but I do know it to be true.

I know some of you probably think I'm certifiably nuts for saying this stuff, and sharing my daughter's and my stories..but I swear by whatever God you call your own, that they are true. And there are many more where they came from.

i agree! my brother is a few years older than me and before the door shaking incident he and his friends made 1 and would play with it in our basement a lot! not sure if it had anything to do with it but it started happening a few weeks after they used it
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    we did one in Charleston, SC. I only went because the gf wanted to. i was mostly bored during it. the cool part was seeing a few parts of town that we wouldn't have gone down without the tour. it did inspire us to go back the next morning and check out some of the old cemetary's. there was one that looked to be right out of a horror movie. completly over grown except for the path's. i'll try and dig up a good picture and post it tonight.

i forget the story for this place, something about some woman & husband being hung or shot by a firing squad for killing people headed to town, then taking there wagon and selling the goods and wagon...buried out in the swamp, dug up and moved to the cemetary...or something like that.

Hell yeah! Thanks for the photos! I love this one:

StillHere wrote:
    There are so many and most revolve around my youngest daughter who's now 21...but not all.

When Jess was a baby, and just beginning to form sentences, she used to talk about a little boy that visited her and talked with her. He lived here she said. Thinking...invisible playmate..OK..no problem. As the months went on and she began verbalizing better, she would tell us of things that the boy wanted her to do..mostly to us, her Mom and Dad..such as stabbing us with a knife, shooting us with a 20 g shotgun..etc...and she had the details on how to operate the gun. She was 3 years old. The boy would argue with her and tell her we had to be gotten rid of before we got rid of her and things along that line.
    Skip till later...decided to move out of there. Jess has an argument on moving day, with the boy, who tells her he's angry with her and that he's not coming with her. And for years we thought he never did.

Another house, Jess again. She's about 9 or 10 yrs old now. She is talking to a boy..I've forgotten the name now..but she knows his name...first AND last..when he was born. She knows his mother's name. She knows his father's name. She says there was another house here before this one was built. The house we live in now is probably oh. 125 yrs old or so. She appears to be friendly with these ppl. At this point we are using the OUIJA board, and sometimes she can talk to the boy, sometimes she gets something that goes crazy all over the board, usually using the letters toward the end of the alphabet..which she considers to be evil...she has a prayer she says to ward it off, although our family is not all all religious. It makes her feel better. If the two of us can get on the board together it seems more powerful. She asks direct open ended questions..the answers are elaborate and unmistakable. So fast that we need to have a 3rd person to write the letters down. The boy tells her what his home was like on this land. He says there was a "sh$$%t hole" by which he means out house...and his main concern is that he had lost his only special toy down in that hole so many years ago when it was a working outhouse...a wooden top carved for him by his Daddy. Apparently they had no money for other things and the wooden top was his only real possession. He wants Jess to dig it up for him. He tells her exactly where it should be. To the rear and left of the side of the barn...problem is..the barn is now renovated into a garage with concrete walkways alongside it. No digging there. He insists that she could get it for him. She asks if she could get it, how would he get it back anyway? He tells her to leave it on the dining room table and he'll be able to get to it. Needless to say she didn't go digging up the concrete walkway, but continued to talk with him throughout the year and a half or so we rented that house.
    At one point, after having no luck searching for this family on internet records, I submitted the name to the local town and county Historical Society. The city eventually got back to me with a verification of the dates and names, although I believe the last name was spelled one letter differently in records than she had gotten thru the boy. By the way that reminds me, he called them his "given" and "Sir" names..first and last names. Turns out they lived on this land in the early 1800s...the father was convicted as a horse thief. The mother and child remained on the records but father did not.

Same house, same daughter, same OUIJA board, much later on...winter. Jess is in her room using the OUIJA board alone. She calls me in the room and tells me someone named Francis wants to speak with me on the board. I am very skeptical but oh well, I go in anyway and sit down. She asks me to help by touching the placard. "Francis" begins talking. He is quite glib and amusing. He is speaking on behalf of someone I should know. Francis is for lack of a better term, a spirit guide, but not Jess nor my spirit guide, but the spirit guide of a friend..whom Francis tells his has just passed over and needs his guidance. The person would like to talk to Jess and I..his name is Jose. I only have one friend named Jose and I had just visited with him 2 days prior...so am having difficulty believing this to be real. Jessica asks Francis to send Jose forward to speak with us. She knows him well too. Francis says that Jose cannot come to the board because he is confused AND because he is having his tea! (you know the reaction to that? wtf? right? sure) But Jose did enjoy his tea...we often had a cup of hot tea together on chilly winter evenings... ...so anyway, some things are passed back and forth and I am beginning to believe this might actually be Jose thru this Francis. Francis eventually gets it thru that Jose wants to say something to us but that he'll have to get in touch with us again since Jose is still so confused...or something along those lines. Long and short of it, next day I see a friend who asks me if I had heard about what happened to Jose? He had been involved in a police chase in NY and had been killed the night before. ....apparently we were talking to Jose via Francis right after he died.

Same house, many times....Jess is talking on OUIJA to "SMILE". For a long time we don't know who smile is but she talks to him quite often and finds him comforting. One day I go to sit on the sofa as she has the board in front of her, and she tells me Smile says please move over you're sitting on him. After many many discussions with Smile, turns out Smile is a dog...a beagle hound who belonged to the "Mistress" so many years ago. He was killed by the mistress as were his companion dogs..they were hunting dogs of sorts. Apparently the mistress was very mean and mistreated her animals and if a hunt didn't go well, she would punish and beat the dogs, sometimes killing them in the most gruesome and cruel ways. Smile himself had had hit gut sliced open. But he was fine now...in whatever space he was in now. Jess thought that Smile was almost always around her and that he slept in her bed at night.

YES>.I know by now you are asking yourself if we had her evaluated by a doctor..yes, several. Not related to anything like that.

OK FAST FORWARD Re: Smile.
    Different house. We take a downlstairs (basement) apt in a 3 apt house ..the owner living in the main floor. Jess says Smile came with us. THe owner, Bill, also has a dog, an older female black lab named Daisy who is his constant companinion. Jessica has told all of us in the family that she thinks Smile goes upstairs at night...that he sleeps in Bill's bed. At one point Jessica strikes up a conversation w Bill re Daisy but she doesn't know Bill and doesn't want him to know about her "abilities" at least not yet. Eventually Bill says something along the lines of, you know, its funny, since you've moved in here, Daisy never sleeps in the bed with me anymore. I try to call her up on the bed, where she always sleeps, but she just whines and looks at me and stays on the floor at the side of the bed.
    Jessica turns to me as if you say...see? Because Smile is sleeping there..that's why Daisy no longer will.

Same house, several months later. I fall asleep in the Billiard room, on a lounger in front of a huge built in wall fish tank. There is faint light, kind of iridescent coming from the tank at night. Otherwise the room is a barroom in the basement and there is not much natural light. I awaken suddenly with a start and there inches from my face is the finger of an old woman who is sitting in a rocking chair directly in front of me. She says nothing, but I seem to know she is giving me some sort of a warning not to stay here. She is probably in her 80s, has gray hair which I sense is very long, but up in an old fashioned bun or braided bun. She is dressed in late 18oo's style peasant dress and what seems to be an apron or pinafore. I think that she is a handsome looking old woman and would be pleasant looking even if she did not have such a stern look on her face and steel in her eyes at the time. I don't see her for more than a few quick seconds but she has made an impact on me that I will never forget.

Next Spring...to this point we have never seen anything, but have heard whispers and what sounds like a very low radio constantly playing at night...there is no possible source for that noise. Jess wakes me up and says I just saw Nana. Jess was upset because she saw her and then sent Nana away. She said that she was scared of her...not that she's afraid of her Nana..but that she didn't expect to see her or anyone in her doorway in the middle of the night. She said Nana told her not to be afraid that Jessica knows that she would never hurt her, she just came to say goodbye. Jessica was afraid and unable to have a conversation with her but said to me that she told Nana, I love you Nana but you're scaring me...and Nana said she loved her too and left.
    Nana had a stroke and passed away in hospital that very night.

Those are the experiences Jess had when she was younger, just some of them. There are many more...and as she got older they got stronger..and as her sister got involved in for lack of a better word, seances, with her, the experiences got stronger and more pronounced. I even have a photograph I will post up here if I can find it of 2 children that they were speaking with in my other daughter's home in Harrisburg....I took random photos while this was going on. I captured the children on film. A copy was sent to the local paranormal society, and nothing ever came of it.

Lately we have had paranormal investigators to our home because of some incidents that have occured, and some history my daughter was able to dig up. We have captured EVPs...some not very nice at all...and I will try to gather all that information, photos and EVPs from my daughter and post here tomorrow.

Anyway...I wanted to stress that she no longer uses a OUIJA board, mostly because as she got older and was over and over again being contacted by the "evil" thing...which she has since become to believe is the little boy who first contacted her when she was just a baby....she senses him around her, that he is evil..and no longer believes that he is actually a little human boy at all...although she has no explanation for what he might be...she feels that the board gives this entity access to her much more easily that if he doesn't have the board to go through. So she doesn't use it. She however has not burnt it or thrown it away for fear of releasing this entity and it having greater access to her. Still to this day she is haunted by the same entity.

More stories to come. Even better ones...sightings...lights..photos..EVPs....phone calls, voices, ....my toddler Grandson is also has experiences now..powerful ones, with much verifiable information in them..he sees as well as hears them....at the age of 3...same as Jess was when hers started. He is, however the first male in our family to have, or to admit having experiences...although he does not yet know them to be that. HIS experiences are VERY interesting and can be verified in real time. More on that tomorrow.

THEN later we can talk about my childhood and all that crazy stuff....if anyone is interested in hearing it.

FUCK ME DEAD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ohhh that was so good reading that! Scary shit!! I'd love so much to hear your other stories! Thanks for taking the time to write all that out.

And find the photo of the little children!!.....please!!!!

And EVPs?! Fuck! That would be so freaky! Man, you've got to tell me everything!!
    And a big thanks to everyone for sharing their stories...and for the link to the other thread too! I love this shit! :mrgreen:
    and yeah ziggy maybe it isn't the best idea to screw around with a ouija board. whatever... i dont know.
    anyway... mom/dad & friends back in the 70's used to mess around with the ouija board.

dad had lost his pocket knife.
    he asked the ouija board where it was.
    the board spelled out car seat or some shit.
    dad found his pocket knife under the car seat on the floor.
    weird deal.

the pointer used to fly across the board pretty fast and slam into the wall.

mom is very sensitive and is quite in tune with certain abilities.
    she wanted that fuckin ouija board out of their lives
    so she tried to burn the fucker in a 55 gallon burning barrel.

it would not catch fire.
    finally it caught fire burning a hole dead center through the board.
    some time passes by...

one day while cleaning their bedroom she found the fucker under their bed.
    now either dad put the fucker there to scare my mom which would be cruel and he swears he never did that.
    or the ouija somehow put itself under their bed.
    either way it is fucked.

anytime i have ever asked any ouija board why it dislikes my mother it spells out FIRE.

one night (when my bros and i were teenagers and with friends) we were fuckin around playin
    with the ouija board down in our basement.

i asked to speak with randy rhoads.
    a few short moments later another friend come flying down the basement steps singing suicide solution while playing air guitar.
    no way in the universe he knew what we were doing.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

those are fantastic 81,... good stuff.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    chadwick wrote:
    and yeah ziggy maybe it isn't the best idea to screw around with a ouija board. whatever... i dont know.
    anyway... mom/dad & friends back in the 70's used to mess around with the ouija board.

dad had lost his pocket knife.
    he asked the ouija board where it was.
    the board spelled out car seat or some shit.
    dad found his pocket knife under the car seat on the floor.
    weird deal.

the pointer used to fly across the board pretty fast and slam into the wall.

it would not catch fire.
    some time passes by...

now either dad put the fucker there to scare my mom which would be cruel and he swears he never did that.
    or the ouija somehow put itself under their bed.
    either way it is fucked.

anytime i have ever asked any ouija board why it dislikes my mother it spells out FIRE.

one night (when my bros and i were teenagers and with friends) we were fuckin around playin
    with the ouija board down in our basement.

i asked to speak with randy rhoads.
    a few short moments later another friend come flying down the basement steps singing suicide solution while playing air guitar.
    no way in the universe he knew what we were doing.

Shit! It spells fire?! This is crazy shit! And the pointer would fly across the room?! Fuck that!

Why are only ouija boards considered bad? Why won't it work with other shit too? Why can't I just put a pen in front of me and ask a question and the ghost/spirit thingy make the pen move? eg "If I am going to have 3 children, move the pen to the corner of my desk?" Would that be inviting the entity in too?

Hmmm....so many questions.
  • Aaron 23Aaron 23 Posts: 543
    The women in our family seem to have a gift when it comes to those kinds of things. Either that or they're just crazy women. :lol:

My mother has a ton of stories where she has seen ghosts/spirits/whatever you want to call them. Only real concrete "disturbances" in my life that I can recall are the time that I was at my parent's home in Kentucky a short time after our grandmother had passed. My mom's sister was on her way to visit from Pennsylvania (where my extended family/parents are from) and said "I'm bringing grandma with me, she's been following us the whole way down!" We took it as nothing more than a kind gesture in remembrance of our grandmother when suddenly the whole home smelled like cigarette smoke. My grandmother pretty much chain smoked her way to the grave, and that smell always reminds me of her home. Nobody in my immediate family (parents/siblings) had ever smoked, nor would it ever be allowed in their home. I came upstairs from the basement asking if anyone else smelled the smoke, and as I mentioned it someone else came from another room and said the same thing. At that moment we looked out the window to see our aunt pulling up the driveway. I guess she'd had experiences the whole way down and really meant it when she said that grandma was following her. :lol:

Second was in the home I grew up in while living in Olympia, WA. I spent all of my teens in a home there and late at night, when I would sneak downstairs to watch TV, I would see the figure of a man walking down the stairs and would become frightened because I thought it was my father coming and I would be in trouble. When I would look directly toward the figure it was gone, and I would feel silly. After years of going through this my family took a trip and left the home to be cared for by a close friend. When we had gotten back she had recalled the same thing that I had seen while sitting downstairs watching the television. Before I had the chance to tell her that I had similar experiences my mother chimed in and spoke of the many times it had happened to her, also. Just seemed weird.

My sister had an incident recently where some high school friends of her's decided it would be a great idea to mess around with a OUIJA board. She protested that she was uncomfortable, but they proceeded without her. They then left her in a room by herself while doing something else and she said that she could hear low breathing next to her. The kids snapped a picture of her sitting on a bed and this is what developed:

gs.jpg?t=1275453722

I thought it was a thumb print, but I guess they left her alone with the camera and she decided to record some video, also, and while she didn't discover any "dark spots" in the video there was some unnaturally creepy breathing. Good times with OUIJA boards.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    chadwick wrote:

it would not catch fire.
    some time passes by...

okay, this kind of shit that we are talking about really dont get to me because of all the shit that has happend in the houses i've lived in, and the house i'm in now.

but this got me and gave me chills. Just because I've heard of this happening before. when i was 13 i had a crush on the lifeguard that worked at the pool we went to. her mom was a "witch", and had some strange shit go on with the ouija board. one day she decided she was done with all that stuff, and threw the ouija board, some candles and a satanic bible in a garbage can and pretty much the exact same shit you said happened. it wouldnt catch, then it finally did. done yeah?

nope, a few months later she got in her closet to get a bed spread out on a cold night and both the ouija board and satanic bible were in her closet under the beadspread.

now i always thought that this older girl, her daughter who i had a thing for was just telling me scary stories to fuck with me,...

now,... I'm not so sure. :?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    :? I'm scared....and there's no way in hell I'm doing a seance. Fuck that! Nope nope nope....

....well maybe once! :lol: Nah, I really don't want to now after this thread. :shock:

If I did do a seance and it did work, I know I wouldn't be able to help myself and ask a bunch of questions that I honestly don't want to know the answers to. One question I know I'd ask is what age will I die....which is stupid....but I wouldn't be able to help myself. The little spirit will probably fuck with me and say 32! Arrggghh!! :o:lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :? I'm scared....and there's no way in hell I'm doing a seance. Fuck that! Nope nope nope....

....well maybe once! :lol: Nah, I really don't want to now after this thread. :shock:

Ah, come on...

surely you've boasted about your toughness before? ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ah, come on...

surely you've boasted about your toughness before? ;)

Ohhhh that sounds like a challenge....well that changes everything! :lol: hahaha ;)
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Mediums have always interested me.
    My mother in law went to one a couple of weeks ago. You don’t make an appointment or anything, just rock up and wait for your turn. The medium said she had a lot of followers, that she must have been a big believer, because there were neighbors and all sorts of people there wanting to get messages through to their loved ones. She told her she had 4 kids, and gave a bit of advise about what was in the future for them, she knew she had two grandchildren, one of who is turning two soon. She told her she had had breast cancer in her left breast, but was now in remission. She knew her brother from England had just come to visit (he hadn’t been here for 20 years before that) and said there mother was there and was so happy about it. She knew so much stuff, and was on the mark with all her comments.
    It amazes me that someone can be that specific. I really want to go and see her, more so to ask questions than to hear from anyone specific.
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • I had a very brief experience with a ouija and haven't gone near one since. It wasn't even scary, but I didn't like it.

I was at a party and people are fucking around with the board. I decided to try the thing on my own and it fucking moves! :shock:

Yes, I had been drinking and as I type this it's been more than 20 years since that night, so I don't remember the questions I used with it.

However, I do remember the thing telling me over and over to, "Fuck Robert." :?

I had no idea what the hell it was talking about. I knew no Robert... or so I thought. The dude I was flirting with all night was named Robert. :roll: Thanks, ouija.

I did not, in the end, fuck Robert. But, I did remain freaked the fuck out by that damn directional thingy moving on its own. Do NOT fuck with the ouija!
    I carried a watermelon
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    did a Ouija board thing for a while and we got Hitler and JFK... we asked JFK who killed him and he spelled out CIA. Hitler wouldn't let us go (i believe you have to ask their permission or something) and he moved very very fast...

It was strange and surreal and whilst i don't believe it was truly them it was quite freaky and unnerving.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    the wolf wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

it would not catch fire.
    some time passes by...

okay, this kind of shit that we are talking about really dont get to me because of all the shit that has happend in the houses i've lived in, and the house i'm in now.

but this got me and gave me chills. Just because I've heard of this happening before. when i was 13 i had a crush on the lifeguard that worked at the pool we went to. her mom was a "witch", and had some strange shit go on with the ouija board. one day she decided she was done with all that stuff, and threw the ouija board, some candles and a satanic bible in a garbage can and pretty much the exact same shit you said happened. it wouldnt catch, then it finally did. done yeah?

nope, a few months later she got in her closet to get a bed spread out on a cold night and both the ouija board and satanic bible were in her closet under the beadspread.

now i always thought that this older girl, her daughter who i had a thing for was just telling me scary stories to fuck with me,...

now,... I'm not so sure. :?

yeah wow...
    see this is some fucked up shit.
    great story mr. wolf.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    btw, shortly after our randy rhoads episode i to threw my ouija board in the trash. funny thing is the trash can i out the fucker in was out in our garage (our club house with a pool table) and i did piss on the damn thing at least 400,000 times. i was only like 16 or 17 years old,,, so,,, yes i was an idiot.

:mrgreen:

when i told this story to this young witchy gal i know she about shit and said i did it wrong by not closing the doorway.
    she believes this could fuck with me for a very long time.

i suggest that if any evil spirit is near me because of that incident,, i suggest that they kiss my fuckin ass and i will kill them even more than they are already dead... :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce