Explain Your Username

Comments

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • From the dark tower books. I was reading them at the time of the board change and was really into them lol
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    3 guesses!

Mine is in tribute to a true legend!

joe-strummer.jpg

A month after he passed, my brother found out he had known his father in law for some time. If only he'd realised earlier.

RIP Joe! :cry:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    its my favorite song of all time by any band and my age, I know not very imaginative
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    You'd need to ask my parents :lol:

I know Paul was after Paul McCartney,
    My middle name (John) was after my grandfater and John Lennon
    Andrews was thge celtic origin of my family
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    well...I'm Josh Holloway
  • Aaron 23Aaron 23 Posts: 543
    First name + my birthday falls on the 23rd (September), which is applicable on this board.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Aus = Aussie
    Sticman = PJ Stickman
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Sawyer wrote:
    well...I'm Josh Holloway
    Please post some pics!
    (preferably shirtless) ;) :P
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Sawyer wrote:
    well...I'm Josh Holloway
    Please post some pics!
    you should change your name to naughtywhoprincess

:P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    well...I'm Josh Holloway
    Please post some pics!
    you should change your name to naughtywhoprincess

:P
    HEY! Just because I think Josh Holloway is hot?!?! :evil: :shh:

I really am kinda naughty tho. Usually I'm more discrete about it. :oops: :silent: ;)

I really am kinda naughty tho. Usually I'm more discrete about it. :oops: :silent: ;)
    hot! ;)

metsfan wrote:

hot! ;)
    :shock: :shifty: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    metsfan wrote:

hot! ;)
    :shock: :shifty: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    :lol:

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Enkidu wrote:
    Mine is so stupid, but I've been too lazy to change it. My email address is from Gilgamesh, the epic poem which makes me sound like a fancy pants, but I'm not. So when I picked a username, I went back to Gilgamesh. Because I'm an idiot.

From Wikipedia: In the story Enkidu is a wild-man raised by animals and ignorant of human society until he is bedded by Shamhat.

I used to have a travel mug that said, "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Gilgamesh?" No one ever got the reference :lol:
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    music is everything to me
  • Favorite PJ song (which is tattooed on my ankle) Given To Fly...
    plus...
    crazy cat lady
    equals...
    giventopurr
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Okay...

But I figure you all know what my name means by now... :lol:

Shimmy because I love belly dancing, and doing the shimmy is my favourite belly dance move to do. Mommy, well because I am a mommy. I use this "handle" for all the forums I join, if it's available. If it's used, I add PJ to it. But I have only had that happen once. :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Okay...

Shimmy because I love belly dancing, and doing the shimmy is my favourite belly dance move to do. Mommy, well because I am a mommy. I use this "handle" for all the forums I join, if it's available. If it's used, I add PJ to it. But I have only had that happen once. :lol:
    illegal manuver. when a pj 10c member, one musant join or continue visiting and posting on other forums, boards, chatrooms, or romance sites without direct written permission from kat and sea's something something and something or whatever.

i think you're grounded, miss shimmymotherpj3.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My username was assigned to me. One day I showed up here and that was my name. Can't explain it. I mean DS are my initials but I have no idea where 1119 came from.
    chadwick wrote:
    Okay...

illegal manuver. when a pj 10c member, one musant join or continue visiting and posting on other forums, boards, chatrooms, or romance sites without direct written permission from kat and sea's something something and something or whatever.

:geek: Since I joined here, I have not posted once on another board. Seriously. Have you seen my post count since I joined? :shock:

I have more posts than DS1119!! :o :P :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    My username was assigned to me. One day I showed up here and that was my name. Can't explain it. I mean DS are my initials but I have no idea where 1119 came from.
    that is awesome. you have the best name here then. you have won by a land slide. they named you.

!!!THEY NAMED YOU!

THEY FRICKIN NAMED YOU, MAN! holy shit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    that is awesome. you have the best name here then. you have won by a land slide. they named you.

!!!THEY NAMED YOU!

GET IT RIGHT!!! IT WAS STONE!!!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    it's a nickname my friends gave me a long time ago...

it's also a twist on my surname...
    conman wrote:
    it's a nickname my friends gave me a long time ago...

it's also a twist on my surname...

:mrgreen:
    chadwick wrote:
    Okay...

:geek: Since I joined here, I have not posted once on another board. Seriously. Have you seen my post count since I joined? :shock:

posting in word game threads and threads about giant gummi worms does not count. you may lose a few numbers miss thingmommyshimmers and-stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Okay...

chadwick wrote:
    posting in word game threads and threads about giant gummi worms does not count. you may lose a few numbers miss thingmommyshimmers and-stuff

OK...I am cool with that :mrgreen: and i don't recall posting in the gummy worms... :think:

I'm trying to catch you though! :lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

!!!THEY NAMED YOU!

GET IT RIGHT!!! IT WAS STONE!!!!

:o :shock:
    chadwick wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

!!!THEY NAMED YOU!

:mrgreen: