We don’t deserve this
    Oh yes we do my friend...yes we do. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,928
    Kick Reeds ass Rory! Complete the slam! 
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    bbiggs said:
    We don’t deserve this
    Oh yes we do my friend...yes we do. 

I’m so fucking excited. They better tuck some pins after today and those harden the greens. Get the sub airs going and let’s have a fight. Or just make it easy again and go ballin

I think Rory has home court advantage. Dude when to school in town and the crowd is gonna be Rory 
    Big Rory fan...let’s go reed. This is amazing
    these press conferences were fire

”Patrick’s goinfg for his first, and I’m going for something else”

Holy shit i love it 

There’s a lot of stuff you can do at a Ryder cup that you can’t do at Augusta National 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,221
    Eagle. Par. Eagle.    Wow that was fun. Glad he bogied 16 to make a little closer though.

I've got money on Rory, Ricky and Bobby....though I would be happy to see Reed get his first. This is gonna fun.

Cliff--you making the pimento cheese sammies? I'm gonna whip some up over at the Juggler Homestead. Gonna be a great day. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,221
    Oh......I also picked up that Orange Whip training club yesterday. You can tell right away that it makes a difference. Definitely gonna be swinging this on the deck in the morning and evenings. Really helps with tempo
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,447
    should be great. any of the top three would be good but I’m pulling for rory.

tiger gets to play with poulter today :smiley:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Looks like this cold weather is finally about to break in Chicago.  Can’t wait to chase the little white ball around this week hopefully. 
    Oh......I also picked up that Orange Whip training club yesterday. You can tell right away that it makes a difference. Definitely gonna be swinging this on the deck in the morning and evenings. Really helps with tempo
    I’ll have to look into this.  Tempo is everything. 
    Coming into the Masters, Reed had a terrible “fairways hit” ranking. This week, he’s near the top. If nerves get to him and he starts missing fairways today, it’s gonna be a game changer.  Not to mention Rory averages a country mile longer off the tee, so Reeds going to be hitting longer irons into greens.  We’ll see what Reed is made of today. 
    Eagle. Par. Eagle.    Wow that was fun. Glad he bogied 16 to make a little closer though.

I've got money on Rory, Ricky and Bobby....though I would be happy to see Reed get his first. This is gonna fun.

Cliff--you making the pimento cheese sammies? I'm gonna whip some up over at the Juggler Homestead. Gonna be a great day. 
    Yessir. Actually made them yesterday and have more for today. Pulled pork too which I believe is also a masters staple on the menu for today
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,830
    Should be exciting.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    bbiggs said:
    Looks like this cold weather is finally about to break in Chicago.  Can’t wait to chase the little white ball around this week hopefully. 
    Read about a small course in the area called canal shores. It’s a non profit little guy that has barely survived but has some unique ideas. Good article in the golfers journal about it 
    ^ Cool. Thanks for the tip. I’ll look into it. 
    bbiggs said:
    ^ Cool. Thanks for the tip. I’ll look into it. 
    Don’t think it’s much of a course. Very short par 60 I believe it said, but have made some improvements and has some cool ideas about what to do with it. Some dedicated people working there too 
    Webb Simpson eagle, eagle on 7, 8. Impressive round going. 
    USA USA USA USA
    ^^^get in the hole!!!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,278
    Not a golfer at all but the beauty of this tournament can’t be denied , RORY’s 2nd shot on two was perfect ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    He has to putt well though 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yes 
    Reed with the clutch putt 
    Not a golfer at all but the beauty of this tournament can’t be denied , RORY’s 2nd shot on two was perfect ..
    Sure was a perfect shot, and you’re right that the beauty of Augusta is like no other. Best tournament in the world.