***OFFICIAL Nice to meet you thread***

13»

Comments

• cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    BD and Norm: I enjoyed drinking away your money. Your company? Well....it was so-so, at best. :D:mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    cdp1223 wrote:
    BD and Norm: I enjoyed drinking away your money. Your company? Well....it was so-so, at best. :D:mrgreen:

:D:D
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    It was such a pleasure meeting so many of you at the shows and pre-parties at the 4 I went to.

My kids were treated with such respect and good feelings it made me realize how good mankind can be if they just want to.

It was so great to put real faces to the people I know from here...

InEd'sTree and the wonderful couple (who are getting married) to our right made Night 2 what it was... Still can't describe it...

On and on....

i'm with ya my man. WHAT A NIGHT! i hope to see you and your boys on the next run!
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:

drink whore
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

drink whore
    Well, if that's the worst you're going to call me, then I'll take it! :twisted:
    Also...I believe that would make you a hot dog whore. Ahem.
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:

drink whore
    Well, if that's the worst you're going to call me, then I'll take it! :twisted:
    Also...I believe that would make you a hot dog whore. Ahem.

:shock:

Hahaha...aren't YOU glad you didn't meet the likes of me? :mrgreen:
    cdp1223 wrote:

pffttt....I pay for my own ghetto steak
    cdp1223 wrote:

pffttt....I pay for my own ghetto steak
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

Dissidentman it was such a pleasure to meet you and your crew... If I am looking for a personal bodyguard I know where to call :D

SteveDunne, YOU are one in a million... If anyone got to see how he made the Loganator and his pal feel before Night 2, it was amazing... The guy drops to his knees and speaks to them at their level and the Loganator still talks about it...

On and on....

lol...great to meet you too BD! - we aren't that scary, are we?

And I saw Steve before night 2...ya sure falling to his knees was a planned event??

haha! those kids were great!!! i have no doubt they were primed for the show!! 8-)
    I love to turn you on