***OFFICIAL Nice to meet you thread***

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

Jen (ms.wes c addle) is my friend...i saw her pic with you on FB outside the black bear! i'm sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you. :(
    pandora wrote:
    me too I would like to have met you, you are a force to reckoned with and one to be admired. Maybe next time :)
    well thank you so very much! and yeah...definitely next time! :)

Had I known you guys had never met Pandora, I would have introduced you. I met her by chance when I asked someone esle if they knew Pandora. Next thing i know, I hear "I'm Pandora" from right behind me.
    I was stalking him oooooo scary!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:
    [Had I known you guys had never met Pandora, I would have introduced you. I met her by chance when I asked someone esle if they knew Pandora. Next thing i know, I hear "I'm Pandora" from right behind me.

I never said that!!!

:o
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    [Had I known you guys had never met Pandora, I would have introduced you. I met her by chance when I asked someone esle if they knew Pandora. Next thing i know, I hear "I'm Pandora" from right behind me.

I never said that!!!

:o
    8-);)
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    In Bristow.

Nice to meet you Beverley! Hope you enjoyed your seats. ;)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

it was so nice meeting you too!!!!!!!!

No kidding... I didn't associate you with you with your screen name! So we will see your crew at MSG also, I assume?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Yeah it was very cool to meet a bunch of new peeps including you will see you at MSG :)
    Hey Jose....

Have fun at MSG!!

If all works out for me in the next few weeks, and I get my new house....

I will be throwing one HELL of a party, the next time the Boys come to Chicago!!

Hell yeah congrats on the house for that i would def travel back to Chicago have agreat summer Mike .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Yeah it was very cool to meet a bunch of new peeps including you will see you at MSG :)

Yes Jose, yes you will...

Cool safe travels :) ..
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I forgot to add something:

To whom it may concern; patrons of Black Bear-
    For some reason my bar tab was only $18. I'm not sure, cause I'm from cheap-ass wisco, but a think multiple double vodka and 7's plus a round here and there adds up to be a bit more that $18. So, whoever bought the majority of mine and my friends drinks---- thanks bitches!
  • I forgot to add something:

For some reason my bar tab was only $18. I'm not sure, cause I'm from cheap-ass wisco, but a think multiple double vodka and 7's plus a round here and there adds up to be a bit more that $18. So, whoever bought the majority of mine and my friends drinks---- thanks bitches!

that's cuz me and the bear iz tight....i sell weed to his cousin Yogi up in Jellystoned...so friends of E get a discount... you're welcome. :mrgreen:
    I forgot to add something:

that's cuz me and the bear iz tight....i sell weed to his cousin Yogi up in Jellystoned...so friends of E get a discount... you're welcome. :mrgreen:

I don't want to mess with no reefer addicts...

http://www.replikultes.net/medias/uploads/films/retour_vers_le_futur/retour_vers_le_futur_46_bamboula.jpg
    WOW... MSGII and the pre/post parties at the Houndstooth....

Great meeting so many people from the board!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I wish I never met any of you! You all are a crazed bunch of lunatics who drink way too much, sing too loud, and dance outside the confines of your invisible suggested personal space in your seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-)
    I love to turn you on
    I wish I never met any of you! You all are a crazed bunch of lunatics who drink way too much, sing too loud, and dance outside the confines of your invisible suggested personal space in your seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-)

I know...you were sober as a judge each and every time I ran into you in Hartford/Boston/NYC.

;)
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965

8-)

I know...you were sober as a judge each and every time I ran into you in Hartford/Boston/NYC.

;)

:D
    I love to turn you on
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i thought you people were scary here but in person?!?! :shock: :P

it was great to meet and hang out with you guys...i wish i could have met more but the pre-parties are always nuts :mrgreen:

until the next show :wave:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I was at the pre party on Thursday and then both the pre and post prties on Friday. Very cool to hang out with everyone, wish I would have been able to meet more of you.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,924
    Yes, big shouts out to all I met in NYC, esp. the Canadian couple infront of us at MSG1, who I then bumped into outside the main entrance on the second night. 8-)
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
    norm wrote:

it was great to meet and hang out with you guys...i wish i could have met more but the pre-parties are always nuts :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: I know i gave you a scare man that was sick even with all that happened that night i still wouldn't change a thing it was so much fun :mrgreen::mrgreen: ..
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol: I know i gave you a scare man that was sick even with all that happened that night i still wouldn't change a thing it was so much fun :mrgreen::mrgreen: ..

i'm just glad you came back from the dead :shock: :lol: and i'm glad i was sitting with you for this show...couldn't have been any better :mrgreen:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,786
    It was great meetin a bunch of u, and seeing others I've met on previous tours

it was all great from Hartford thru msg2...... But a wise person told me not to miss a chance to see the band in Boston, and boy was she right!

Till the next time.....
  • Norm, Decides to Dream, The Hoff, Jimmy da Kid are among those I had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for helping making my trip from Seattle a killer time. You guys are wonderful human beings and this trip reinforces why I not only love the band but the community of people as well.

I had great expectations coming all the way from Seattle. Between meeting so many great people and the caliber of the shows my expectations were far exceeded... what a great fucking time!
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    norm wrote:

again, it was a really nice suprise to meet you in NYC... i had no idea you were going so it was quite a treat!
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    You all suck..I never want to see any of you again! You all make me feel like this!

909-go-away.jpg

nah just joshin...love y'all
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
    norm wrote:

again, it was a really nice suprise to meet you in NYC... i had no idea you were going so it was quite a treat!

i'm glad dreams saw you...it was great to hang out :wave: :mrgreen:
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    god i met so many cool people in KC/STL/NEWARK/MSG1/MSG2. can't keep you all straight!! haha

obviously my denver girls :) As The Earth to the Sun and Divka...Jeremy in STL...all the boys we hung out with in KC/STL...on the east coast...FIRST my new buddy BlazenUp...you rocked dude. Can't wait to see you again. SarahLou, it was great sharing a room with you, see you in Chicago this summer! :) BlackDiamond and Logan, Scott from Boise, loveboatcapt0226, pearljambravesfan, dustin pardue, Steve from Soldotna...shit.

Pearl Jam fans are pretty fucking amazing.

And it is true that us PJ girls are far, far outnumbered by you boys. :lol:
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited May 2010
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

i'm glad dreams saw you...it was great to hang out :wave: :mrgreen:

too bad we hadnt seen each other BEFORE the show... otherwise i would have had alot more energy and voice to say beautiful things lol I'm just sad that i couldnt hear well enough to get the name or board name of the awesome australian guy i was sitting next to the second night (row 12 right smack in the middle)
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    It was great for Da Kid to meet all ya'll who came from far and wide to Da Kids hometown and help celebrated Da Kids 50 show Pandora(yes Da Kid did't forghet da pic),Stevie dunne,Stoned and demented and his crew Norm, wes seattle Blak Diamond and son,Ura crazy breed.......Plus so many more to name but when you all say hi to da kid at da preparties and shows it means so much to him c ya'll next tour all
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    It was such a pleasure meeting so many of you at the shows and pre-parties at the 4 I went to.

My kids were treated with such respect and good feelings it made me realize how good mankind can be if they just want to.

It was so great to put real faces to the people I know from here...

Dissidentman it was such a pleasure to meet you and your crew... If I am looking for a personal bodyguard I know where to call :D

Dream, Norm (it was so great seeing you again), Hoff made my Night 1 experience a treasure...

CDP and I doing up the city proper... Never will forget it... I'd share a dish with you anytime :D. My kids are still eating the candy :D

SteveDunne, YOU are one in a million... If anyone got to see how he made the Loganator and his pal feel before Night 2, it was amazing... The guy drops to his knees and speaks to them at their level and the Loganator still talks about it...

InEd'sTree and the wonderful couple (who are getting married) to our right made Night 2 what it was... Still can't describe it...

So many others... The amazing people in Indy... The awesome people in Hartford....

On and on....
    GoiMTvP.gif
    SteveDunne, YOU are one in a million... If anyone got to see how he made the Loganator and his pal feel before Night 2, it was amazing... The guy drops to his knees and speaks to them at their level and the Loganator still talks about it...

i forgot all about that! that was so cool steve! :mrgreen:

Dissidentman it was such a pleasure to meet you and your crew... If I am looking for a personal bodyguard I know where to call :D

On and on....

lol...great to meet you too BD! - we aren't that scary, are we?

And I saw Steve before night 2...ya sure falling to his knees was a planned event??