Options

Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,904
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    They made the choice to come here illegally so don't whine that when they do so they have to deal with the consequences. 
    seeking asylum is not illegal. crossing the border between ports is. separating family members is not "the consequences" as laid out in any law. it is the policy of this piece of shit admin to try to scare illegals from coming, and to strong arm congress into giving him funding for his racist wall. 
    LOL, how can a device be racist? Geez I have heard it all.

Put business owners that hire them in prison.  Case closed.  Problem solved.
    And how Is illegal racist?  Illegal isn’t a race. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    They made the choice to come here illegally so don't whine that when they do so they have to deal with the consequences. 
    seeking asylum is not illegal. crossing the border between ports is. separating family members is not "the consequences" as laid out in any law. it is the policy of this piece of shit admin to try to scare illegals from coming, and to strong arm congress into giving him funding for his racist wall. 

who said using the term illegal is racist?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:
    my2hands said:
    unsung said:
    Nobody is being abused.
    Let me take your 5 year old child by force and throw them in a cage without you knowing where they are, then talk to me about abuse, tough guy

People like you are giving America a bad name, you should be ashamed

You have zero empathy, for anyone, and its disgusting 
    Not true.  I have empathy for the taxpayers that have to fund this mess.
    and when the cheap labour is gone, guess who is going to have to fund THAT mess?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,053
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

There is/was a movement to call illegals "undocumented" instead and wanted to say the term "illegals" was racist.  It was a thing and I believe it still is.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    The normalization of evil deeds is full on by this administration & by a couple of posters here !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

There is/was a movement to call illegals "undocumented" instead and wanted to say the term "illegals" was racist.  It was a thing and I believe it still is.
    Correct.
    Hugh, I blame businesses the most because they hire illegal immigrants all the time. Are there any penalties/fines for businesses who hire illegal immigrants?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    Hugh, I blame businesses the most because they hire illegal immigrants all the time. Are there any penalties/fines for businesses who hire illegal immigrants?
    lol yeah please tell me how many americans wanna go and pick grapes or peaches or apples or work for any american farmers , why do you think the American california farmers hire these people ? because no americans wanna go and do that manual labor go ahead tell us how many kids you know who wanna go work the fields ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    unsung said:
    my2hands said:
    unsung said:
    Nobody is being abused.
    Let me take your 5 year old child by force and throw them in a cage without you knowing where they are, then talk to me about abuse, tough guy

my point stands.

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    Yes. I know of cases where people have been fined for hiring illegals.  
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    lol yeah please tell me how many americans wanna go and pick grapes or peaches or apples or work for any american farmers , why do you think the American california farmers hire these people ? because no americans wanna go and do that manual labor go ahead tell us how many kids you know who wanna go work the fields ....
    Speaking of apples and oranges...
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    I repeat, I hope the people responsible for this die horrible and painful deaths

Truly truly hope this is not true.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I guess we really don't hold parents accountable for anything anymore, it is everyone else's fault.
  • Options
    MY congressmen (R) just posted this:

• Options
    unsung said:
    I guess we really don't hold parents accountable for anything anymore, it is everyone else's fault.
    I do not blame parents one bit for going to the end of the earth to try to make their kids life better than theirs was, no.  Not saying they can come here, but I do not blame them one...fucking...bit.
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    They hire them because they are cheaper to pay.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    and because no north american is going to pay $3 for one apple. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    I repeat, I hope the people responsible for this die horrible and painful deaths

Well wishing horrible and painful deaths is pretty Trumpish.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Oh, so these are all seasonal workers trying to get here in time for harvest?  Makes total sense now.
  • Options

Do. Not. Care.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    Exactly american kids are not gonna work for pennies but desperate immigrat people who have nowhere to turn too will , so who's jobs are they taking ? 
  • Options
    Of course not.

Love trumps hate, right?
  • Options
    unsung said:
    Of course not.

Love trumps hate, right?
    Snowflake
  • Options
    Stop separating kids from their parents ! 
  • Options
    Stop separating kids from their parents ! 
    Simple as that...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120

Do. Not. Care.
    You should.  But then again, I think you are probably just really upset and don't really mean what you typed.  I get it, this is awful.  I do not understand the admin doubling down....well I do understand it, Trump has never apologized for anything, why start now?

This is what happens when someone isn't willing to re-look at things and realize they made a mistake....admitting mistake isn;t a sign of weakness...it's a sign of leadership and intelligence.  And this admin apparently has very little of either.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,556
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    Guess you haven't  been to a Whole Foods lately 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Correct.
    Guess you haven't  been to a Whole Foods lately 
    lol.  so true!  The prices at Whole Foods are ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

I would be one of those commies... humans aren't illegal.... these are all imaginary lines drawn... we have one race living on one planet, period. one day the human race will advance to that point.... but meanwhile, we have some shit to figure out

how many native Americans are posting in here?

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    unsung said:
    my2hands said:
    unsung said:
    Nobody is being abused.

HA
    How about the 20 billion dollars your president wants us to pay for an idiotic wall....after promising he would convince Mexico to foot the bill for 2 years? How about the 2 trillion dollars their tax plan adds to our deficit?

Is this guy for real?

You are a hypocritical mess...

chinese-happy.jpg