Worst shows of all time

Comments

• afaridafarid Posts: 177
    MONTREAL 05
    DC 08
    MSG2 08

PJ never let me down. I think the difference between a good show and a bad one is the people you sit with. At MSG2 08 I was in 10club seating but the guy next to me kept telling me not to jump up and scream. What a douche. So Just because you have 10club seats does not often guarantee that you are with real fan cause a true fan won't screw up a show for the guy next to you or behind you.

Philly by far was the best. That whole week was just SPECIAL. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Toronto 03, 05, 06, 09
    Montreal 03, 05
    Kitchener 03
    Ottawa 05
    New Jersey 06
    Chicago 07
    Washington DC 08
    NYC 08
    EDDIE 08
  • DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Posts: 1,605
    afarid wrote:
    MONTREAL 05
    DC 08
    MSG2 08

PJ never let me down. I think the difference between a good show and a bad one is the people you sit with. At MSG2 08 I was in 10club seating but the guy next to me kept telling me not to jump up and scream. What a douche. So Just because you have 10club seats does not often guarantee that you are with real fan cause a true fan won't screw up a show for the guy next to you or behind you.

Philly by far was the best. That whole week was just SPECIAL. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Everyone's tastes differs.... I personally liked Montreal 05
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Tampa '08 was my worst show, personally. I thought maybe I was too drunk or in a pissy mood that night, because the setlist is good and people rave about the show. I listened to the boot to confirm it was just me, but it wasn't. I still think it's a shitty show. Toronto shows are usually weak for me. Toronto '05 and '06 (first night) were meh. Toronto '03 sucked because 2 douchebags tried to hijack my seats and security thought I was the problem and almost kicked me out-I know, not the band's fault, but couldn't enjoy the rest of the show I was so pissed. The boot sounds awesome. Toronto 2000 was my best experience in the city, great show but it had the misfortune to follow Pittsburgh for me so my expectations were sky high. Toronto 98 was a great setlist but I hated the venue. Toronto '96 was my first show so I was happy to be in the building. I guess the moral of the story is, I should never see the band in Toronto. If I ranked first to worst it would be: Tampa '08, Toronto '05,Toronto '06(Night 1) Toronto '98, Toronto '03,Pittsburgh '05 (opening for the stones),Kitchener '05,Toledo '04,Toronto '96,Toronto '00,Saratoga Springs '00,Hamilton '05,Buffalo '10,Pittsburgh '00 and Buffalo '03. Of course, this is all a matter of opinion. For me, it's not so much the band's fault when a show sucks, it's more the atmosphere.
  • Any show that has Nickleback in it
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Tampa '08 was my worst show, personally. I thought maybe I was too drunk or in a pissy mood that night, because the setlist is good and people rave about the show. I listened to the boot to confirm it was just me, but it wasn't. I still think it's a shitty show. Toronto shows are usually weak for me. Toronto '05 and '06 (first night) were meh. Toronto '03 sucked because 2 douchebags tried to hijack my seats and security thought I was the problem and almost kicked me out-I know, not the band's fault, but couldn't enjoy the rest of the show I was so pissed. The boot sounds awesome. Toronto 2000 was my best experience in the city, great show but it had the misfortune to follow Pittsburgh for me so my expectations were sky high. Toronto 98 was a great setlist but I hated the venue. Toronto '96 was my first show so I was happy to be in the building. I guess the moral of the story is, I should never see the band in Toronto. If I ranked first to worst it would be: Tampa '08, Toronto '05,Toronto '06(Night 1) Toronto '98, Toronto '03,Pittsburgh '05 (opening for the stones),Kitchener '05,Toledo '04,Toronto '96,Toronto '00,Saratoga Springs '00,Hamilton '05,Buffalo '10,Pittsburgh '00 and Buffalo '03. Of course, this is all a matter of opinion. For me, it's not so much the band's fault when a show sucks, it's more the atmosphere.

Tampa '08 ,You can tell on the Boot of that show it sucked. They can't all be golden.
  • lovebuzzlovebuzz Posts: 42
    Tomorrow night in Hartford will be my 10th show (+1 EV solo in Boston)... so far I've managed 3 of the "worst" shows listed here - what luck! :-) Hartford '06, Hershey '03, and Uniondale '03. (EDIT: Make that 4, as someone mentioned Montreal '05...)

However, I've gotten a few good ones in there too. Reading '04 VFC (was able to get a buddies 10c seats - his number is WAY better than mine, and he couldn't go to the show, so we were maybe 10 rows back on the floor... that made the show awsome, for me anyway :-)), Randall's Island '96 sticks out, cause it was my first show, Boston '08... I did enjoy Montreal '05, just because the Bell Centre is so huge and there were so many people going crazy... and EV solo was excellent.
  • elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    afarid wrote:
    MONTREAL 05
    DC 08
    MSG2 08

Everyone's tastes differs.... I personally liked Montreal 05
    Montreal 05 was great!
  • Roskilde 2000
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    6/30/06-Milwaukee Summerfest.

This show was just terrible terrible terrible. I had great seats though, a long time member of the Tom Petty fanclub ensured that I got to see PJ completely phone it in pretty close up.

Tom Petty was great. This day was my 30th bday, and Tom was celebrating 30 years of the Heartbreakers. Kind of special despite the suckage from Ed and the boys.
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    UpSideDown wrote:
    i walked out of Toronto '09 disappointed

Preset / of the girl as the opener = awesome

Rest of the night was kind of blah for me. The setlist was almost a repeat of the shows I caught in 2008. I'm not one to complain about the setlist most of the time, but for me it just wasnt happening that night.

molson amp in toronto is a dirtbag venue for an outdoor venue, i been to many amp theaters outside, mostly US ones, and this one is by far the worse. the only other 1 i can think of that sucks like that, is saratoga springs amp, but ii had seats there so it was decent, if your on lawn in saratoga though you probably cant even see the stage
    badbrains wrote:
    My worst would have to be the Polo Grounds 6/22/95. If you dnt know why, then maybe youre not as big of fan as you claim!!!! Dnt get me wrong, seeing big daddy Neil play with the boys over 2 1/2 hrs was some sick ass shit but were talking pearl jam not Neil. Plus seeing them 2 nights before at the Cal-Expo rip shit up with bad religion was fucking the shit!!! Oh ya, and did I mention it felt like 120* on that field?!!!!

did you go to shoe the shoeless show in indio ca?
    afarid wrote:
    MONTREAL 05
    DC 08
    MSG2 08

ya i thought montreal 2005 was really good too, probably the worse out of all the montreal shows i seen 98,2000 and 2003. i think 2003 was the best when they played arc that night right. but 2005 was really good, love the weed smoke in montreal and hot boxed arena.
    Tampa '08 was my worst show, personally. I thought maybe I was too drunk or in a pissy mood that night, because the setlist is good and people rave about the show. I listened to the boot to confirm it was just me, but it wasn't. I still think it's a shitty show. Toronto shows are usually weak for me. Toronto '05 and '06 (first night) were meh. Toronto '03 sucked because 2 douchebags tried to hijack my seats and security thought I was the problem and almost kicked me out-I know, not the band's fault, but couldn't enjoy the rest of the show I was so pissed. The boot sounds awesome. Toronto 2000 was my best experience in the city, great show but it had the misfortune to follow Pittsburgh for me so my expectations were sky high. Toronto 98 was a great setlist but I hated the venue. Toronto '96 was my first show so I was happy to be in the building. I guess the moral of the story is, I should never see the band in Toronto. If I ranked first to worst it would be: Tampa '08, Toronto '05,Toronto '06(Night 1) Toronto '98, Toronto '03,Pittsburgh '05 (opening for the stones),Kitchener '05,Toledo '04,Toronto '96,Toronto '00,Saratoga Springs '00,Hamilton '05,Buffalo '10,Pittsburgh '00 and Buffalo '03. Of course, this is all a matter of opinion. For me, it's not so much the band's fault when a show sucks, it's more the atmosphere.

toronto 98 they didnt really play toronto, it was the festival pj thing in barrie field, dont think that venue exists no more but not sure, kind of liked it though. the opening bands sucked for the most part besides hayden, that was my 2nd pj show ever. Still the only time i saw PJ play an all no seat venue, kind of like that. dont worry about having good or bad seats. got like 2nd row near the fence at the front was awesome. maybe closest i ever been at pj show,
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    6/30/06-Milwaukee Summerfest.

This show was just terrible terrible terrible. I had great seats though, a long time member of the Tom Petty fanclub ensured that I got to see PJ completely phone it in pretty close up.

Tom Petty was great. This day was my 30th bday, and Tom was celebrating 30 years of the Heartbreakers. Kind of special despite the suckage from Ed and the boys.
    See this is where personal preference comes in... I thought this show was awesome. I will note that the whole
    'co-headlining' advertisements were BS - PJ got shortchanged as did their fans. But this show had Sad, Around the Bend, I Got Id, Indifference, Smile... that's pretty solid for an opening act called a co-headliner. :)
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    I forgot about this one, Hands down the worst.

Tibetan Freedon Concert '- June 14, 1998
    - RFK Stadium - Washington, DC
    Set 1
    Corduroy
    Hail, Hail
    Brain Of J.
    Even Flow
    Given To Fly
    Do The Evolution
    Wishlist (Save it for Later)
    Better Man
    Notes:
    Pearl Jam headlined the '98 Tibetan Freedom Concert on Day 2. Day 1 was cut short because of bad weather... in fact some dude was struck by lightning. So they tried to jam more bands into the second day. That's why PJ's set was so sort. They were set to headline and I guess there was nowhere to fit in the Chili Peppers, so about 2 minutes after PJ left the stage, the Chili Peppers came out and played 3 songs on PJ's equipment. It was pretty cool for the guys to cut their set short to let the Chilis get in there for a few songs.

Only cool thing was that it was Peppers first show with Frusciante back......but who gives a shit in hindsight :x

No RITFW!?! :o
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    no one thinks Roskilde 00' is the worst?

Well, up until that one moment...

Wasn't there one show in North Dakota or Minnesota that was so cold that Ed said they'd only be playing in that area one time?

06/15/03 – Fargo Dome: Fargo, ND
    attendance: 9,473
    support act: Idlewild
    Evacuation, Drifting, Red Mosquito, Elderly Woman, I Believe In Miracles
    set: Arc, Go, Do The Evolution, Insignificance, Nothing As It Seems, 1/2 Full, I Believe In Miracles, I Am Mine, Help Help, Daughter/(Androgynous Mind), You Are, Even Flow, Better Man, Whipping, In My Tree, Thumbing My Way, Spin The Black Circle, Porch
    enc 1: Corduroy, Animal, Elderly Woman, Sleight Of Hand, Rearviewmirror
    enc 2: I Am A Patriot, Crazy Mary, Baba O’Riley
    notes: Ed is sick, drinking tea, chasing it with wine and a smoke throughout the show. Ed flubs the lyrics to ‘DTE’ and the band has to adjust, leading to an awkward moment in the mid-song. After ‘Insignificance,’ Ed points out that the reason the band are playing Fargo is Jeff Ament and the crowd responds with “Jeff” chants. Ed mentions Jeff’s family, who are supposedly in the stands stage right holding a large “Thanks, Jeff” banner. He thanks the Cohen brothers, leading to ‘NAIS.’ Ed postulates that in the 2300+ shows the Ramones played, not one was in Fargo, and thus, this is the first time this song has ever been played in Fargo, leading to ‘I Believe in Miracles.’ The ‘Daughter’ tag doesn’t quite get off the ground with the crowd, who have trouble with the call and response and Ed struggles with his throat. Mike is immersed in his ‘Even Flow’ solo, dragging it out over several minutes and the band seeming impatient with him, all staring at him with not-too-happy looks on their faces. ‘Whipping’ is introduced as “another love song, with a bondage twist to it.” ‘In My Tree’ makes its tour debut, though the band only “play the part we remember…” It’s a fairly low-key, slower and shorter version, but beautiful in its simplicity, with improvised lyrics at the end.
    It’s still growing up just like me, yeah.
    Still growing, still breathing, still avoiding dying.
    Still playing, still loving, still avoiding crying, yeah.
    As the crow flies, as the tree grows, tomorrow I’ll die.
    Something I never thought I’d know.

Ed remarks afterward, “That was just a detour.” ‘Thumbing My Way’ is played electric rather than acoustic. Lyrics included during ‘Porch:’ “If I could take back … there’s some things I’d change …” When they return for the first encore, Ed, who noticeably has difficulty with his voice all night long, making several gestures to his throat throughout the show, apologizes for his difficulties. “I guess I was just intimidated by all of Jeff’s family. Or all the sudden it freaked me out cause I know that my family’s gonna be in Chicago in three days and I’m getting the shakes.” ‘Sleight Of Hand’ makes an odd encore appearance, with Ed noting, “… it is not the average, not the normal, we might try it.” Matt and Ed return for the second encore with Ed announcing, “Minnesota can wait. (big cheers) Half of you are from Minnesota. OK, then goodnight we’ll see you tomorrow!” The wine bottle gets passed around for ‘Crazy Mary,’ and Boom goes wild at the end. ‘Baba’ closes the show, the crowd in this small venue taking over the chorus.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    07/11/98 – Thomas & Mack Center: Las Vegas, NV [95m]

support act: Zeke and X

set: MFC, Corduroy, Brain of J, Hail Hail, Given to Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Faithfull, Jeremy, Nothingman, Leatherman, Wish List, Lukin, Daughter/(White Girl)/(WMA), Better Man, Rearviewmirror, Alive

enc: Spin the Black Circle, Do the Evolution, Habit, Black, Last Exit

notes: Late show. Poor security, drunk crowd … even booed X. After ‘Given to Fly,’ Ed says (sarcastically), “So, we’re in Las Vegas. My, what a wonderful place it is, too!” and the crowd cheers. He falls and laughs it off toward the end of ‘Even Flow.’ During ‘Faithfull,’ Ed spells out “M.Y.T.H” in sign language. ‘Nothingman’ is introduced as a “nice little ditty about a fuck up. This is like Leaving Las Vegas right here.” Drinking a beer after ‘Lukin,’ Ed says he wishes he had some to share and tells the crowd they should feel lucky since they got to see X play. ‘White Girl’ is a X cover song. ‘Last Exit’ closes the show, with Ed proclaiming, “See you all later … I’m going to go watch Siegfried and Roy.” (’Porch’ was on the written setlist but isn’t played.)

thankfully, they came back in '00, '03 and '06............and those shows were good to great!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
    edited May 2010
    A worst of thread why?
    Post edited by corduroykelly on
  • Seattle, Washington
    Key Arena
    Dec 09, 2002

Easily my least favorite, I was in the top row of the upper deck and I couldn't see shit! The band was pretty sloppy as well if I remember.

Totally agree. Flew all the way from London, England for this show too! Was also in the back row. Poor performance, poor setlist.
    London Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996; Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000; ; ; Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000; Seattle Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002; ; London Astoria - Apr 20, 2006; Portland Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Jul 20, 2006; Berlin Wuhlheide - Sep 23, 2006; London Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007; London Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009; Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009; London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009; London Hyde Park - June 25, 2010; Berlin Wulheide - June 30, 2010; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 03, 2011; Alpine Valley PJ20 East Troy - Sep 04, 2011; Berlin O2 Arena - July 04, 2012; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 18, 2013; Barclays Center, Brooklyn - October 19, 2013; San Siro, Milan - June 20, 2014; Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014; Central Park, New York - September 26, 2015; Maracana, Rio de Janeiro -November 22, 2015
  • A worst of thread why?

why not? i always have to wonder why people feel the need to respond to a thread they themselves have deemed unnecessary. seems odd. if you don''t like the discussion, don't participate. others of us find the topic of interest. in other words, goodbye.
  • The only two shows I can really even put on this list out of 17 are Columbus in 2003 and Cleveland last Sunday. both were more due to the crowd than the band. in C-Bus, at old Germain/Polaris ampitheatre, rock shows sucked b/c the curfew was strict, and they couldn't play very loud. if you can't let PJ play loud, you're not getting the full effect. Cleveland could have been an incredible show, but the arena was 2/3 full, and 1/3 of those folks were lame ass lazy fucks who sat on their hands all night.
    whoever posted north dakota is a sick puppy, they fuckin open with arc wtf is that , and then play help help and i am a patriot, i would of fuckin loved that set, plus 1/2 full oh my that is one of the best sets that year if you ask me, maybe a short show though
  • The only two shows I can really even put on this list out of 17 are Columbus in 2003 and Cleveland last Sunday. both were more due to the crowd than the band. in C-Bus, at old Germain/Polaris ampitheatre, rock shows sucked b/c the curfew was strict, and they couldn't play very loud. if you can't let PJ play loud, you're not getting the full effect. Cleveland could have been an incredible show, but the arena was 2/3 full, and 1/3 of those folks were lame ass lazy fucks who sat on their hands all night.

I feel that all the shows that I walk away disapointed from it's due mainly to the crowd, PJ or any band. The only PJ show that sucked for me and it was the band's fault was Tampa '08.
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,459
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Philly night 4 2009

pretty bad shows.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    hershey '03 was just terrible. the band had no energy (thanks boston 3!). i also thought hartford '06 was just ok. besides that the other 38 shows were great. some of the camden shows over the years have been good but not the worst. tfc 98 was awesome! i was right on the rail, second time ever seeing them after randall's night two. and uniondale was allmost epic until bushleaguer, that place was bumping!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Seattle, Washington
    Key Arena
    Dec 09, 2002

Easily my least favorite, I was in the top row of the upper deck and I couldn't see shit! The band was pretty sloppy as well if I remember.

really? they were totally, totally sloppy, but it was a light hearted warm up show. I sat in front of stones family, really close. I had a great time.

the cool thing about this show is that the cover of LIVE AT THE GARDEN comes from this show. Ed smashing the guitar? That's from our seattle Dec 9, 2002 show!! So that's cool at least. I liked the show a lot.
    Gorge 2005

pretty bad shows.

WHAT?!!?!?!?! come on dude. what are you talking about?

afarid wrote:
    DC 08

totally disagree.

My personal "worst" show that I have attended is probably Vancouver 2003. it was a stinker. I went with buddies and did some mushrooms....STILL wasnt that great. :P
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • I can't belive that nobody has mentioned Birmingham yet.

And whoever said DC 08 is high on crack :lol:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Philly night 4 2009

pretty bad shows.

PHILLY-4??? Why do you think that show was one of the WORSE OF ALL TIME?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    cutz wrote:
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Philly night 4 2009

pretty bad shows.

they were being sarcastic :)
  • PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    drsluggo wrote:
    cutz wrote:
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Philly night 4 2009

pretty bad shows.

they were being sarcastic :)
    Yea, must be. Those were all excellent shows!
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA