Is Newark gonna be empty?

13»

Comments

• pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    metsfan wrote:
    thats what i mean about ticketmaster, they are fuckin scumbags. i can pull up section 6 now like the guy just said, but first day they went on sale i couldnte ven find a good pair together in the single digit section, all i could find was 100's levels. 10c sold out on my for newark, cause i had the 2 hour ban because i had msg1 tickets, and never got newark. i fuckin hate ticketbastard, please 10c in future be better. i been to 30 shows never had a problem getting 10c before when it was offered, only this year ha that problem with msg2, and newark. thank god i got msg 1. but its fuckin bs to not get 10c tickets when you a member over 12 years. now i get fucked over ticketbastard hard, seats kept getting better and i dotn want to sit in 100s. everyone made a big deal it will sell out like ny city, so i buy a bunch of singles cause they kept getting better. now i fuckin have 4 singles to sell $75 each if anyone wants please let me know.

i almost feel like telling 10c to buy my extras, cause of the whole ticketbastard selling fiasco, fuckin scumbags keep realeasing better tickets wtf. :cry:
    they aren't scumbags. they are putting up good seats so ticketbrokers don't get at em. this happens all the time in days leading up to shows. just wait till msg does the ticket drop :lol::lol::lol: .

btw- beggers can't be choosers now can we :roll:

hey i just pulled up section 7 for tuesdays show :lol::lol::lol:

if you dont think ticketmaster is scumbags i dont know what planet you are from, when you order tickets from them they always drop like 20 bucks on top of the ticket, for jacking their little pin dicks in their back room, ticketmaster is shit, wish pearl jam go back to play college arenas that dont have ticketbastard as the ticket option
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

if you dont think ticketmaster is scumbags i dont know what planet you are from, when you order tickets from them they always drop like 20 bucks on top of the ticket, for jacking their little pin dicks in their back room, ticketmaster is shit, wish pearl jam go back to play college arenas that dont have ticketbastard as the ticket option

no i don't think they are scumbags. it's called living in a capitalist country deal with it and cry to someone who cares and will believe the act pj gives to fans.

funny how it took me 20 min to get tickets for msg for 2 shows with ticketmaster but it takes me 5 hours and a serving crashing buncha times and all i got was sold out. i guess in your eyes 10c gets a pass for having a poor serving :roll:. least they care bout pushing socks :roll:.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    metsfan wrote:

no i don't think they are scumbags. it's called living in a capitalist country deal with it and cry to someone who cares and will believe the act pj gives to fans.

funny how it took me 20 min to get tickets for msg for 2 shows with ticketmaster but it takes me 5 hours and a serving crashing buncha times and all i got was sold out. i guess in your eyes 10c gets a pass for having a poor serving :roll:. least they care bout pushing socks :roll:.

if you got good seats from ticketmaster you are lucky, the only times i get good seats for pj is with 10c. even pearl jam hates ticketmaster, i bet they still do they just dont try to fight it anymore, cause it too big a monopoly now. but some arena still dont have ticketmaster. guess you like paying 20 bucks on tax on each ticket, they are scam artists
  • JonnyV75JonnyV75 Posts: 16
    I just got 4 seats off Stub Hub for 65 each,...Mezzanine 126,...Row 1,...longtime 10C member who dropped the ball and didnt get the good seats,...but the way I see it is,...how about after ALOT of shows on the floor,...get a different perspective and check it out from the side,..and let some of the people who havent been so close,..get a little closer,..enjoy the show all,...see you Tuesday!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

if you got good seats from ticketmaster you are lucky, the only times i get good seats for pj is with 10c. even pearl jam hates ticketmaster, i bet they still do they just dont try to fight it anymore, cause it too big a monopoly now. but some arena still dont have ticketmaster. guess you like paying 20 bucks on tax on each ticket, they are scam artists
    it's either i pay the 20 bucks ticket fee or i don't see pearl jam or bruce springsteen when then tour. those are the only 2 artist i see live cause of ticketmaster fees and cause of ticket prices in general. yes i'm pretty sure pj does hate ticketmaster but if pj doesn't play the ticketmaster game then this very fanclub doesn't get 6,000-10,000 tickets for it's fanclub members a night. do you really think pj want's to play arena's that barely hold at most 15,000 people. they are a business too. lets not turn a blindeye to that.

btw- for msg 1 I'm in section 310 and for night 2 I'm in section 311. i doubt my 10c tix woulda been that close to the stage. my 10c tix probably woulda been on the back of the floor cause ticketmaster considers that a "good seat" :roll: :lol::lol: .
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?