Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Soybeans wrote:

no no no

MSG is always tues and wed

its so awesome its thursday and friday this year

take off friday and have a pj 3 day weekend !!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i just put in for the day!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i had that planned the moment i secured my 10c tix. mr. dream is doing the same. fantastic. 8-)

its a no brainer..the week is gonna be tough enough with the newark show
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    I doubt that Newark is gonna be EMPTY. TM had tickets in 239 up near the roof> :lol:
  • Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    cutz wrote:
    I doubt that Newark is gonna be EMPTY. TM had tickets in 239 up near the roof> :lol:

Just checked and got the same. Great to see! Maybe those lower level ones were just some random pairs dropped by promoters like someone suggested. Looks like it could be a packed house after all!
  • T-Bone 82T-Bone 82 Posts: 412
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    cutz wrote:

Just checked and got the same. Great to see! Maybe those lower level ones were just some random pairs dropped by promoters like someone suggested. Looks like it could be a packed house after all!

I really think it will be close to capacity. They can't play in the I-95 corridor and have it not be nearly full.

Demand is not nearly as high for this show as MSG 1 or 2, obviously, but it is still going to draw from NY, Philly, and NJ. Too many people and PJ fans in this area to yield a small audience.
    "Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"
    this show will be near capacity...its the northeast and it will be crowded

don't forget it was announced late
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Newark has ALWAYS been empty. :P
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • smanchacsmanchac Posts: 255
    well...
    ill be there.
    2000 10.14 10.15
    2003 4.1 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.8 4.9 4.11 4.13 6.9 6.10
    2004 10.8
    2008 6.14 6.17 6.22
    2009 9.21 9.22 9.25 10.4
    2010 5.18 5.20 5.21
    2012 7.4 7.5 7.7 7.9 7.10 9.30
    2013 7.19 10.21 10.22 10.25 12.4 12.6

35 Shows; 1040 Songs
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Should have played Boston

why?
    newarks right acrosss the river from msg,
    great primer night here
    out in the swamps of jersey.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    lowlight79 wrote:
    , people from Queens and Long Island won't trek out there.

wrong.

yes, we will.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Should have played Boston

why?
    newarks right acrosss the river from msg,
    great primer night here
    out in the swamps of jersey.

they are just jealous of us as always :lol:;)
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    lowlight79 wrote:

wrong.

yes, we will.

yea that was a silly comment on his part
  • Jwmcc wrote:
    Sure it's a Tuesday night, but if I wasn't going to this show I'd be at Yankee Stadium for Yankees v. Boston, hell I might get home earlier from this show than the game the way those two teams play each other.
    Jw

just dont let the boys on the 39 board see this
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    lowlight79 wrote:

wrong.

yes, we will.

not only will we attend in droves,
    i suspect there will be more NYers attending than NJerseyites
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    lowlight79 wrote:

not only will we attend in droves,
    i suspect there will be more NYers attending than NJerseyites

just like at the devils home games :lol:
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    lowlight79 wrote:
    newark is not the best area and despite improvements in the public transportation there, people from Queens and Long Island won't trek out there.

Maybe not you but i'm headed there with at least 4 to 6 people from here 8-)

yeah... like ME for instance!! woo hoo!! bring on NEWARK! :D
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    lowlight79 wrote:
    newark is not the best area and despite improvements in the public transportation there, people from Queens and Long Island won't trek out there.

I have a feeling its going to be a killer show. In any event, im sorry Boston didnt get their second show, but I appreciate the chance to see the band one more night!
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Soybeans wrote:
    Maybe if the show wasn't on a Tuesday more people would go. I know us diehards make the time to go, but normal people work on a Tuesday. I have been saying for years, that they don't take into account the fact that most people work during the week. I know they can sell out most places on any given night, and the "rent" is probably higher on a Friday or Saturday, but it's worth it.

They could have played on Saturday 05/22 when they added the Newark date. I have no idea what was going on at the Pru Center on that day, but we have a few arenas to choose from in the tri-state area.

So expect some empty seats, or maybe that lame backdrop they have to use when they can't fill the seats behind the stage (ie.philly 1).

You know how Ed will say something like: "Pennsylvania on a Saturday Night!"?.. I doubt we're going to hear: "New Jersey, happy Tuesday!"

If they only played on non work nights, they would spend a small fortune on extra airfare, extra lodging costs and extra salary for their entire touring organization.
  • andrewbandrewb Posts: 488
    I just landed 2 tickets for 77 bucks on ebay! I hope its empty so I can move down cause these seats are shit!
    but im in da house so it's all good!
    PJ
    6/03/06 6/24/08 6/25/08 6/28/08 8/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 3/13/10 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10 5/21/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/2/12 10/18/13 10/19/13 10/25/13 10/22/14 9/26/15 5/1/16 5/2/16 8/5/16 8/7/16 8/20/16 4/7/17

Ed Ved
    8/5/08 6/12/09 6/21/11 6/22/11

Brad
    5/23/12

Soundgarden
    7/9/11 1/23/13 8/1/14

RNDM
    3/7/16
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,980
    No, it's not going to be empty. My husband and I and our two boys are going, and I make enough noise for two or three people. :oops: I also know of several non-10C people in my little town who are going.

I've not been to the Prudential Center, but the area around NJPAC in Newark actually is very nice, and I never have felt freaked out about going there. Camden was a different matter. :shock:
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    I'll be in Newark next Tuesday night!!
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • jerrylovesjamjerrylovesjam Posts: 132
    I'll be there too. First concert I'm not driving too. Gonna be weird, taking the train from Hamilton, NJ, then again to MSG 1 for my first ever Pearl Jam concert there. Can't wait.

I pulled good lower side stage seats a week after they went on sale for Newark. Missed out on the presale, so wondering how they would compare to a TC ticket with a 430,xxx number.

For those who never been inside this is a link to a youtube video shot inside the Prudential Center. Made me happy about my seats. :)
    If it doesn't work, just go to youtube and search, Inside the Prudential center. It's video #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4-wy71jR0
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I was nutty enough to take time off work to drive down there. I hope it's not empty, but if it is, maybe my so-so 10C # will score me a good seat?
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    i have a pretty high number so i hope less people are going to this show i know matter what most likely i will have better seats for this then the msg shows
  • jerrylovesjamjerrylovesjam Posts: 132
    Attendance wise this will probably compare to the Tuesday Philly Show Oct. 27th. Empty seats up top, a few others scattted here and there, but a good crowd! If we get a setlist that good, I'll be very happy, just don't slow it up as much during the middle of the show. :D

I got really good wing seats for that show from TC, so everyone should get good seats here too.
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
    why do people even have empty thoughts?

a few seats on tm ...?

place is gonna be jumping .why wouldn't it be?
  • PeTaLuMaPeTaLuMa Posts: 54
    Looking forward to the show. Decided to stay overnight & spend the next day in NYC.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    for anyone still looking great seats just pulled up 2 tix sec 7 row 8
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    thats what i mean about ticketmaster, they are fuckin scumbags. i can pull up section 6 now like the guy just said, but first day they went on sale i couldnte ven find a good pair together in the single digit section, all i could find was 100's levels. 10c sold out on my for newark, cause i had the 2 hour ban because i had msg1 tickets, and never got newark. i fuckin hate ticketbastard, please 10c in future be better. i been to 30 shows never had a problem getting 10c before when it was offered, only this year ha that problem with msg2, and newark. thank god i got msg 1. but its fuckin bs to not get 10c tickets when you a member over 12 years. now i get fucked over ticketbastard hard, seats kept getting better and i dotn want to sit in 100s. everyone made a big deal it will sell out like ny city, so i buy a bunch of singles cause they kept getting better. now i fuckin have 4 singles to sell $75 each if anyone wants please let me know.

i almost feel like telling 10c to buy my extras, cause of the whole ticketbastard selling fiasco, fuckin scumbags keep realeasing better tickets wtf. :cry:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    thats what i mean about ticketmaster, they are fuckin scumbags. i can pull up section 6 now like the guy just said, but first day they went on sale i couldnte ven find a good pair together in the single digit section, all i could find was 100's levels. 10c sold out on my for newark, cause i had the 2 hour ban because i had msg1 tickets, and never got newark. i fuckin hate ticketbastard, please 10c in future be better. i been to 30 shows never had a problem getting 10c before when it was offered, only this year ha that problem with msg2, and newark. thank god i got msg 1. but its fuckin bs to not get 10c tickets when you a member over 12 years. now i get fucked over ticketbastard hard, seats kept getting better and i dotn want to sit in 100s. everyone made a big deal it will sell out like ny city, so i buy a bunch of singles cause they kept getting better. now i fuckin have 4 singles to sell $75 each if anyone wants please let me know.

i almost feel like telling 10c to buy my extras, cause of the whole ticketbastard selling fiasco, fuckin scumbags keep realeasing better tickets wtf. :cry:
    they aren't scumbags. they are putting up good seats so ticketbrokers don't get at em. this happens all the time in days leading up to shows. just wait till msg does the ticket drop :lol::lol::lol: .

btw- beggers can't be choosers now can we :roll:

hey i just pulled up section 7 for tuesdays show :lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    lowlight79 wrote:

me, too. PJ has never played this place before...so that's why I'm going. Brand new arena! MSG? yawn.