MLB 2024 Post-Season

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    The new blond chick on MLB Network is incredible. Wa-wa-wee-wah.

Hopefully this means no more Hazel Maye and her catchers mitt of a face
    name of this new blonde. i don't see her on the list of on air tv personalities

Mrs Fixer is her name.

HOnestly I don't know her name. Want to say her last name is tierney or something like that. She's been on a lot recently. Hopefully a sign of things to come. She is smokinnnnnnnn
    as long as she knows game having the hot blonde is ok with me. i hate when networks add a hot blonde who doesnt know a thing bout the sport.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

not sure. her name is lisa kerney

can't believe no one has seen her yet. she's been on a lot
    The Fixer wrote:

that is her then. she's married to patrick kerney unfortunately. that dude is a tool.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

that is her then. she's married to patrick kerney unfortunately. that dude is a tool.

The former Falcon ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    The Fixer wrote:

he's a lucky dude. she's on there now
    The Fixer wrote:

The former Falcon ?
    yup
    www.myspace.com
    chunky but cute

me likey

metsfan wrote:
    chunky but cute

me likey

chunky? hmm, maybe I need to get a better look. I'm not a fan of big girls

Maybe I am overrating her. I'm just excited to not have to look at Hazel Maye anymore
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    chunky but cute

me likey

Maybe I am overrating her. I'm just excited to not have to look at Hazel Maye anymore
    well from the pic that jeags showed, her face looks to be a bit chunky. on 2nd thought her face doesn't look chunky at all. lol :oops: .

i can't believe that rey ordonez throw was that high on the list. same goes for the wright throw. also hows does not at least one frenchy throw make the list. dudes got a cannon for an arm.

metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    chunky but cute

me likey

well from the pic that jeags showed, her face looks to be a bit chunky.

i can't believe that rey ordonez throw was that high on the list. same goes for the wright throw. also hows does not at least one frenchy throw make the list. dudes got a cannon for an arm.

yeah, that wasn't the most flattering pic of her. She looks good on TV

That list was pretty bad. That manny trillo throw from the NLCS was ranked under the victorino throw from a regular season game.
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah, that wasn't the most flattering pic of her. She looks good on TV

That list was pretty bad. That manny trillo throw from the NLCS was ranked under the victorino throw from a regular season game.
    i gotta be honest that list was awful. i usually don't care for list like that but some of them on it were nothing special. having the mays throw at 44, really now? the throw was the best part of the play. polo grounds was huge.

Apparently the Jays gave Bautista 5 years, 65 million. Wow. This really puts a damper on their tremendous offseason.
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Apparently the Jays gave Bautista 5 years, 65 million. Wow. This really puts a damper on their tremendous offseason.
    It's the years that bother me more than the dollars. Honestly, I was hoping he would put up another good year and the Blue Jays could trade him or get a draft pick. Now he might block some of the prospects and that will kind of suck.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    The Fixer wrote:
    that dude is a tool.

he's a lucky dude. she's on there now
    :lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Ohhh Miggy...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ohhh Miggy...
    ruh row :?

glad it wasn't my miggy!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ohhh Miggy...

glad it wasn't my miggy!

at least he got his money's worth. wasn't he openly drinking while the cop was standing next to his door? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    imalive wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ohhh Miggy...

glad it wasn't my miggy!

at least he got his money's worth. wasn't he openly drinking while the cop was standing next to his door? :lol:

Bottle of Scotch. Gotta love it. At least he's a real alcoholic.
  • Bottle of Scotch. Gotta love it. At least he's a real alcoholic.

Wow - he wasn't shitting around. :roll: The article said the car had a "smoking engine." :? Was he giving the car a couple shots?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Bottle of Scotch. Gotta love it. At least he's a real alcoholic.

Wow - he wasn't shitting around. :roll: The article said the car had a "smoking engine." :? Was he giving the car a couple shots?

he blew a .26, so it's possible the car got drunk from his breath

I'm all for guys getting plastered, but it sound like this guy has a real problem. It's a shame too...I think he's the best hitter in MLB after pujols
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

oh geez. give me a break

cliffy, lots of negative talk about the yanks going into the season (CC opt out, joba's weight, red sox are the '27 yanks, etc). what do you think about all of this?
  • The Fixer wrote:
    red sox are the '27 yanks, etc

This cracks me up. Along with our team - the '29 A's. :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:
    red sox are the '27 yanks, etc

This cracks me up. Along with our team - the '29 A's. :roll:

Yeah seriously. The hype machine is out of control
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    The Fixer wrote:

I mean if the 2004 Red Sox scored 950 runs, its kind of mind boggling how many runs this team could score.

It's all in the "could" column though. The Red Sox certainly won't be a bust unless half the team goes down with injuries, but if they get the Phillies in the World Series, you could potentially have one of the greatest offenses of all time versus one of the greatest pitching staffs of all time.

But until they are out, the Rangers and the Giants are the teams to beat in their respective leagues. No one is going to hand the Phillies or the Red Sox the World Series title. What I get from spring training is that both of these teams know that, and both are excited to get the season started and see how it all plays out.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

oh geez. give me a break

cliffy, lots of negative talk about the yanks going into the season (CC opt out, joba's weight, red sox are the '27 yanks, etc). what do you think about all of this?

I am looking forward to the season. The CC situation sucks but they will pay him. God only knows what Jobas role is on the team but that will work its self out at somepoint. I am really excited about a lot of the kids coming up. Can't wait to see Montero and all the pitchers. I know it sounds crazy coming from a Yanks fan, but if they fall back I hope they don't get desperate and trade these kids away unless it is for a legit ace. I would rather wait this season out and see how good these kids are going to be than trade any of them for a 2 or 3 pitcher. We shall see, baseball is right around the corner.
    Kraven wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I mean if the 2004 Red Sox scored 950 runs, its kind of mind boggling how many runs this team could score.

It's all in the "could" column though. The Red Sox certainly won't be a bust unless half the team goes down with injuries, but if they get the Phillies in the World Series, you could potentially have one of the greatest offenses of all time versus one of the greatest pitching staffs of all time.

But until they are out, the Rangers and the Giants are the teams to beat in their respective leagues. No one is going to hand the Phillies or the Red Sox the World Series title. What I get from spring training is that both of these teams know that, and both are excited to get the season started and see how it all plays out.

I'd be worried about the rotation if I was a sox fan. beckett and lackey look like their best days are behind them.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

oh geez. give me a break

I am looking forward to the season. The CC situation sucks but they will pay him. God only knows what Jobas role is on the team but that will work its self out at somepoint. I am really excited about a lot of the kids coming up. Can't wait to see Montero and all the pitchers. I know it sounds crazy coming from a Yanks fan, but if they fall back I hope they don't get desperate and trade these kids away unless it is for a legit ace. I would rather wait this season out and see how good these kids are going to be than trade any of them for a 2 or 3 pitcher. We shall see, baseball is right around the corner.

I'm on record as saying carpenter to the yanks at some point this season.

I just read that Betances is 6'7. sounds like is one big bitch
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    oh geez. give me a break

I'm on record as saying carpenter to the yanks at some point this season.

I just read that Betances is 6'7. sounds like is one big bitch

I don't know about that now - apparently Wainwright went down with a pretty serious injury. Well, maybe that actually puts STL in a position to move Carpenter...