Options

Thanks for not telling me my membership expired last week.

2»

Comments

• Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    Its more important than your wifes, sons daughters mother fathers husbands Bday PUT TOGETHER!!!!! NEVER EVER FORGET TO REUP. I havent forgotten once in 12 years. Like clock work baby. Sorry, but its your fault.

fucking word!!! It's more important that your own birthday and Christmas even.

My renewal is in January, a very easy month to remember, praise the Lord. :D

Memba since '96.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Yeah you should know it like your birthday.Mine is up every Nov. so I renew it on my birthday in Oct. as a present to myself.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    why do people not remember this already?

This is like another birthday for me.

I actually renew mine on my birthday every year (coincides with payday ;)). The membership was a present from me, to me, a few years ago :o:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    This happened to me right before this last tour. My membership had expired a couple of months before they announced the tour. D'oh!

I think I will also renew my membership on my birthday from now on.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Thanks for those who were kind enough to offer a little sympathy. Especially if this has happened to you before. I wasn't looking for sympathy, I was venting. But thanks nonetheless.

Is it just me or wasn't there a time where we'd get notification that our memberships were expiring?
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,562
    I got a notification earlier this year.. Around March I think it was as my membership expired in Arpil.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    yep I got three reminders also two months ago....

went straight in and rebought.

Might be worth checking if they have your up to date email
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    Ok now say my membership expires in April, and I renew it in September, does it bump the expiration date back to 1 year after you renew?
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    they gave me a 3 months to renew- got an email telling me that it was going to expire soon
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    UndieTaker wrote:
    I'm not a habitual complainer, but thanks a lot. Arrrgghh.

By the way, I found out while trying to check out for Newark tix. Blerg.

That sucks...but...you do have a 30 day grace period to renew and not lose your 10C number.

If you haven't already, I would go ahead and renew it now.
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    UndieTaker wrote:
    Thanks for those who were kind enough to offer a little sympathy. Especially if this has happened to you before. I wasn't looking for sympathy, I was venting. But thanks nonetheless.

Is it just me or wasn't there a time where we'd get notification that our memberships were expiring?
    some people get them; i've never gotten an email in 4 years reminding me...i was up to 2 days before a few years ago too and no email.

to those who purchase multiple years:
    CHECK WITH 10C BEFORE TICKET SALES TO CONFIRM YOU ACTUALLY AHVE IT THROUGH THOSE YEARS.

i had 2 friends both get shut out of camden 1 tix b/c 10c said their number was expired, but they both had up to date on their 10c profiles. both of their number were reinstated, but neither of them were able to purcahse 10c tix for camden. they could for msg the next day, but it was weird.

so i know you can buy multiple years, but still just check to make sure that it's up to date....i personally don't want ot risk forgetting in 3 years, so i do it every new years. great way to start a new year with a new membership :)
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    UndieTaker wrote:

It's printed on the mailing label of anything you receive from 10C (Christmas singles, newsletters, merch). Take a closer look next time you receive something via snail mail.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC