Options

ITW Vinyl in stores today?

Comments

• Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,596
    Called Amoba Hollywood..they said it had been discontinued..lucky I got my Ten Vlub copy today.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Picked one up for somebody at Sonic Boom records in Fremont today....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    lurkinlurkin Posts: 77
    Today must really be my lucky day. I've been trying to get one ordered thru my usual local indie store. Nothing as of this afternoon. So then I tried another more obscure indie store, they said yes we do, and yes we will hold it for you. Hot footed it on down there and picked it up! It really is beautiful. Good luck to the rest of you!
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    GR8Dane wrote:

You are DA man... seriously thank you!
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    keep looking guys I am sure it will keep popping up......

I was at a record store today they did not have it but they had about ten boxes of records that looked like they had just came in but no one was unpacking them.... they were just sitting there...

I am guessing that some stores are a little unorganized and wont get these out until next week or later this week.....
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    i encourage anyone with the means to buy as many of these as they can afford when they come accross them and sell them here for face value... i tried to do the same but my local place didnt get any... would be great to be able to hook up all those that missed out here! anyway, just a thought :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i encourage anyone with the means to buy as many of these as they can afford when they come accross them and sell them here for face value... i tried to do the same but my local place didnt get any... would be great to be able to hook up all those that missed out here! anyway, just a thought :D
    fuck those albums........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    fuck those albums........
    sorry again to hear that you got SCREWED repeatedly! i cant believe out of all those places none of them followed through... glad to see youre not bitter :D

ill keep an eye out for ya!

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    sorry again to hear that you got SCREWED repeatedly! i cant believe out of all those places none of them followed through... glad to see youre not bitter :D

ill keep an eye out for ya!
    i appreciate it....

but dont worry.....

because if i were able to find the album now.....i would probably smash the fucking thing into a million little pieces.....

im pissed off at myself for wasting time and effort trying to get one of these.......

hehehehehehe.................
  • Options
    i appreciate it....

but dont worry.....

because if i were able to find the album now.....i would probably smash the fucking thing into a million little pieces.....

im pissed off at myself for wasting time and effort trying to get one of these.......

hehehehehehe.................
    well theres always the hope of poster sales still to come to ease your mind :p

• Options
    NormanNorman Posts: 109
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Thanks, went to the Sonic Boom in Ballard and picked one up.
  • Options
    Speedy. Quit whining and check your pms.... whoops pms.

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    if you went and picked one up for his whiny ass then you are TOO COOL! make sure he promises not to smash it into a million pieces before you send it

• Options
    he said he would smash it...... ;)

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    GR8Dane wrote:

LOL! Speedy is PMS'ing half of the time anyways... ha! :p
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    if you went and picked one up for his whiny ass then you are TOO COOL! make sure he promises not to smash it into a million pieces before you send it
    my whiny ass???

hehehehehehehehehehehehe................
  • Options
    my whiny ass???

hehehehehehehehehehehehe................
    i keeed ;)

im sure its a lovely ass...

• Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    NOWHERE in Jersey today. Holy crap does this stink.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    Watch out for them Danes.....

• Options
    rustycage wrote:

$45 USD is not bad taking what they are going for on Ebay, still overpriced though.
  • Options
    $45 USD is not bad taking what they are going for on Ebay, still overpriced though.
    provided you wanna risk trusting the website... i dunno what their reputation is...

• Options
    TacoJammer wrote:
    did you order your's on the first round or this past round on the 21st?

I ordered mine on the first round :)
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get one through AE.
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

I have been looking all over for it to do just that (since I got one already) but my search has been unsuccessful sorry......
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    provided you wanna risk trusting the website... i dunno what their reputation is...

tru dat
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    I have been looking all over for it to do just that (since I got one already) but my search has been unsuccessful sorry......
    oh no need to apologize... i was able to get one through a friend... itd just be nice for as many people around here to get it for the real price instead of paying an arm and a leg... from the sound of it there arent many copies out there tho...

• Options
    LOL! Speedy is PMS'ing half of the time anyways... ha! :p
    actually its menopause....hehehehe
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    I'll even pay double plus shipping.

From the stores I talked to today even managers didn't have any record of being able to order the album. And these were some of the best records stores in NJ. So double is a small price to pay.

So if anyone wants to be Santa and help some folk out by selling any extras here, we would appreciate it.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.