Got kicked out at Kansas City

13»

Comments

• blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    PaddYank wrote:
    What I'd like to know is what's everyone's hard-on with taking pictures at gigs? Why can't peeps just sit back and enjoy the music? I love taking pictures like anyone else and posting them online. I have a phone with an 8.1 MP camera but I mainly use it for taking pictures of my daughter to send to her grannie.

yeah i don't get it either. :(

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129323
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    RC153010 wrote:
    Security should worry about the people who are smoking weed. The smell is awfull.

This is the lamest post i've ever seen :shock:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    dunkman wrote:
    I think that everyone has learned a valuable lesson here... and that is that seated concerts are utterly fucking shit. :thumbup:

what he said ;)
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    RC153010 wrote:
    Security should worry about the people who are smoking weed. The smell is awfull.
    Don't sit next to me cause Im blazing at least 3 joints through out the show. Has anyone every been kicked at for smoking weed>
  • ravilloriasravillorias Posts: 459
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    I think that everyone has learned a valuable lesson here... and that is that seated concerts are utterly fucking shit. :thumbup:

what he said ;)

+1
    -- rafa
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    edited May 2010
    dunkman wrote:

You must be a young...Cause when I was below 30 I felt the same way. Now getting a little bit older I like having my little space and have the chance to get up front and not get there 6 hours before the show. I like meeting people at the pre-parties and having a few drinks with them. Also, I normally have to take a piss at the show so as soon as wish list or Thumbing my way comes on I am a pissing mo-fo.
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    RC153010 wrote:
    are you crazy or sometin' :crazy: weed smells GREATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!...now lets smoke some shall we,i'll bring the peace pipe :mrgreen: ...tightass
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    RC153010 wrote:
    are you crazy or sometin' :crazy: weed smells GREATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!...now lets smoke some shall we,i'll bring the peace pipe :mrgreen: ...tightass
    :lol:8-):clap: I thought it smelled lovely in the room, just like home ;)
    pandora wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    pandi...i think i love you 8-)
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    RC153010 wrote:
    I agree 100%. too bad 99.9% of this board are so weak minded that they need to smoke and ruin other peoples night
    shadowcast wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    Don't sit next to me cause Im blazing at least 3 joints through out the show. Has anyone every been kicked at for smoking weed>
    i was kicked out of a phillies game for blazing during a rain delay like 5 years ago...at the old vet stadium :mrgreen: but never at a concert... in philly at a pearl jam show secerity is usually handing out doobies :mrgreen:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    I agree 100%. too bad 99.9% of this board are so weak minded that they need to smoke and ruin other peoples night
    you sir are an ass :lol: my mind is never weak. unlike your attitude...i say,gooday 8-)
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    I can't see the logic of the OP... you move out of your seat and security tells you to go back... you go back...

my thinking would be "oh fuck, I don't want to create a situation or get tossed" although I personally tend to STAY IN MY SEAT...

add the lady friend and digital camera, and my thinking would be "oh fuck, I don't want my girl to create a situation or cause either one of us to get tossed" although I personally tend to STAY IN MY SEAT...

the key here is STAY IN YOUR SEAT...

any counter argument pointing out security guard behavior that does not recognize the preventative factor of "STAY IN YOUR SEAT" is not an acceptable form of argument...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Abe Froman wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:

I take it back. This is the lamest post I've ever seen!!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    Abe Froman wrote:
    Abe Froman wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:

I take it back. This is the lamest post I've ever seen!!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    hey abe whenever your in philly hit me up we'll smoke bowls all day long 8-):mrgreen:
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    end the prohibition already!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    i get sick of being crowded in by a bunch of dumbasses roving around the arena trying to score better seats, take pics, or whatever the fuck else dumb douche nozzles like you and your girlfriend do. no disrespect.

:wtf: :lol::lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Abe Froman = My new favorite person on these boards
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
    edited May 2010
    ["nothingman4"]Abe Froman = My new favorite person on these boards[/quote]
    +1 :clap:
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
    pandora wrote:
    pandi...i think i love you 8-)
    I love you too, Dan. Thanks for making me smile 8-)
  • asgoodasedasgoodased Posts: 109
    The guy sitting right behind me got kicked out, but it doesn't sound like you. They guy behind me spilled beer on me before the show, at which point I said "no biggie".

Then he was spilling beer on my wife right at the start, and she asked him to be careful. Then the guy pushed me (I'm guessing because he didn't want to push her). I pushed him back (probably shouldn't have). Later he was pulling the guys hair next to him, and leaning on the guys on the other side of him (who eventually just switched places with him so he would stop). The guy was absolutely loaded. He got kicked out about 5 songs in and everyone in the area was much, much happier.
    I am right by your side...
  • security was right. you were wrong. to people who say that he shouldn't have put his hands on this guy's g/f are whacked. if she's the one taking the offense, security has every right to do what is necessary. she was-by your own admission-the aggressor here. you deserved to be booted.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    whos knows whats true. no one should be touched though...unless

12 years ago i was in seats off to the side of the stage at a wu tang and rage against the machine concert. i was far enough to the side where i could see the empty seats behind the stage and back drop. kids kept trying to run down the empty sections and jump a good distance to get on the back of the stage. it was impressive. some made it. some didn't. well.. overall no one made it. because every single one of them got the shit kicked out of them before they got 2 more steps. it was amazing. there is no need to jump on stage like that. it was like watching some greatest knock outs volume 3 street fight dvd. actually distracted me from a lot of the show...i easily saw 20 kids getting their lives ruined

oh..sorry you missed the show
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    :lol::lol:
    Abe Froman wrote:

gndcd402 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    Abe Froman wrote:

gndcd402 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    Weak minded? thats just wrong. Sounds like you like to judge people you do not know. Now remember 99.9% of the time you do that you will be wrong. That is just the nature of judging others you do not know.
    Perhaps you would consider a little more open minded approach. Lighten up, free your spirit and enjoy the concert, smell or otherwise.