Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    bgirl59 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    by Red Mosquito75 » Apr 19th, '13, 17:18

Yeah I'm not able to listen to Ten Club Radio at all anymore. It isn't a connection issue. It is like there is something wrong with the player and it isn't coming up

I had that issue myself not that long ago and it turned out I wasn't logged in but thought i was. Have you tried logging out and back in on tenclub?
    :evil: Hey - how do I get to that other log in screen? The one that comes up once in a while when I am in the forum---I want my Pearl Jam radio - help another tenclubber out....please??? its not the main login ....know what I mean??? anyone??? :fp:
    H E L P
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Hey, it worked! I haven't been able to listen to tenclub radio for the past week or so, but I clicked on longeuils link and opened it with itunes and its working! Now I can even see what song it is and from where.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    bluegrace wrote:
    Hey, it worked! I haven't been able to listen to tenclub radio for the past week or so, but I clicked on longeuils link and opened it with itunes and its working! Now I can even see what song it is and from where.

While this is great and I am truly appreciative of the workaround, it would be nice to resolve the issue of the PJ site player for "Ten Club Radio" ... and why a bunch of folks are having issues.

As mentioned by someone else a few days ago, I too have cleared the cache and tried 3 browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE) ... and these are the processes when I click on "Ten Club Radio" when the player pop out appears:

"Transferring data from shoutcast.mixstream.net" ... then ...

"Connecting to player.mixstream.net" ... then, nothing happens.

Rob, were there any changes made a week or so ago? Seems like this all started on the 16th with quite a few folks. Any updates from the sites that the player is based off of? Any name changes to files used? Just trying to find something that changed that would cause a bunch of us to go dark.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    :twisted: Thanks- so I downloaded iTunes- now what? I want my Pearl Jam Radio!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:
    :twisted: Thanks- so I downloaded iTunes- now what? I want my Pearl Jam Radio!

See the instructions on p 578, click on the link, click on pearl jam radio, open it with itunes. Done!!
  • Options
    in_the_mud wrote:
    It's a fact - it's not working.
    I've done all these things (clearing, logging out and in) on four browsers. No luck :(
    STAYSEA wrote:
    found this on another thread..

Re: 10 Club Radio

Postby Longueuil » 17 Apr 2013 16:27
    Use iTunes

1-
    http://shoutcast.mixstream.net/external ... s.net:8080

2- Clic on the station name (Pearl Jam Radio)

3- Open it with iTunes. You gonna be able to listening and to know what is playing

But it works this way.
    ok- please reference Item #3: How do you "open with iTunes" ??? HELP :fp:
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    After you clicked on the Pearl Jam Radio link, you will have a window opening (pop-up).

It will ask you to choose the program you what to open 'listen.pls' with.

Go to 'Open with' and select iTunes.

118_zpscf23a284.jpg

Clic on 'Ok'.

You iTunes will automatically open and you wil be able to listen the Ten Club Radio
  • Options
    Longueuil wrote:
    After you clicked on the Pearl Jam Radio link, you will have a window opening (pop-up).

118_zpscf23a284.jpg

Clic on 'Ok'.

You iTunes will automatically open and you wil be able to listen the Ten Club Radio

:D:D Thank you for your help!
    I get the Pearl Jam Radio page like the one in your post- the one listing all the great music being played, but no pop-up appears for me!! What now??? :fp:
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I tried everything, nothing helped me to get to listen Ten Club radio
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    So now you have to have itunes to listen to PJ radio??????
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    No.. Winamp it's enough, and it shows songs name and dates, too.. you have to click on the link indicated above, and open the listen.pls file with Winamp, and.. done ;)
  • Options
    I just want to be clear : it is a way to listening Ten Club Radio (the radio from this site) and not to listening Pearl Jam radio (Sirius Station).

You don't have to have iTunes to listening Ten Club Radio. If it is working with your normal browser that's good. I just show an other way to listening TC Radio if it doesn't work by the way it should.

Other program you can use if you don't have iTunes (I did not try all of these so if it isn't working, my apologies)
    - Winamp
    - foobar2000
    - VLC media player

If you want to listening a .pls file with Windows Media Player, you will have to find a plug-in or something similar. Google is your friend.
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Longueuil wrote:

118_zpscf23a284.jpg

Clic on 'Ok'.

I get the Pearl Jam Radio page like the one in your post- the one listing all the great music being played, but no pop-up appears for me!! What now??? :fp:

You have click on Pearl Jam Radio and you don't get that grey window? :wtf:
  • Options
    green_girlgreen_girl Posts: 931
    I'm so confused by the Itunes solution. I haven't been able to get 10C Radio to work either since last week. Can someone in 10C tech support address this -- or pro-rate my freekin' membership fee? :fp:
  • Options
    green_girlgreen_girl Posts: 931
    green_girl wrote:
    I'm so confused by the Itunes solution. I haven't been able to get 10C Radio to work either since last week. Can someone in 10C tech support address this -- or pro-rate my freekin' membership fee? :fp:

Thanks for the iTunes instructions. I figured it out. Listening thru iTunes is way better, because now i can see the song info!

:)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,473
    Not TC Radio for me either. :thumbdown:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Longueuil wrote:
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Longueuil wrote:

118_zpscf23a284.jpg

Clic on 'Ok'.

You have click on Pearl Jam Radio and you don't get that grey window? :wtf:

Nope :evil:
  • Options
    all4meall4me Posts: 30
    Finally...listening n getting my PJ radio fix. :D
    Itunes link worked.
    I just want to scream...HELLO...
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    A fix has been implemented on the Ten Club Radio player. All song info is now present and it should be working for all. Please check it out and post if you're having any issues.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    NHiding wrote:
    A fix has been implemented on the Ten Club Radio player. All song info is now present and it should be working for all. Please check it out and post if you're having any issues.
    thank you... all ok here..can see the songs just fine!!!!!! :)

comatose - p.alegre 2011 now
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    just today??? crazy..havent checked in a while...swweeeeeeet!!! P. Alegre encore lets hear it..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,075
    NHiding wrote:

Rob- much appreciation to you and any others who helped resolve these issues. You take PJ radio for granted until it's gone. The last few days have not been easy!! Thank you so much
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    NHiding wrote:

audience.gif

As always, thank you!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    works great...thank you!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Yes, it's working just fine without itunes, can see the songs and all!
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

audience.gif

As always, thank you!
    WOWEEEE!
    Thank you so much Pearl Jam Radio!! :lol: and thanks to all the tenclubbers who helped me out while I was whining like a little baby! I am a spoiled fan I admit, but always faithful and forever grateful. FYI, the first song I heard after "the fix" was Corduroy ... The waiting drove me mad :crazy: Thanks again :clap:
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    audience.gif

Thank you so much. WOW. Messa happy.

*bows

What ever you did. WORKED. :D Thanks for the email. awesome. I'm calmed. 8-)

I feel like a shiny new coin. It's better than ever. WOO Hooot

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:

sweetnesss.....
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    YES!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! :D
  • Options
    dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 913
    Nice to have PJ radio back...makes the Friday work day better.
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Nice to have PJ radio back...makes the Friday work day better.
    and every day!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”