PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by dottles » Apr 16th, '13, 12:42

pjradio wrote:
    Temple of the Dog special ON NOW...Sirius/XM

I'm loving it Rob
    Awesome to hear it played on the radio, thinking of seeing the TOTD stuff in the PJ museum at PJ20.

Great to know you were tuned in!! Glad u dug!
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I'm about to blow a fuse. It won't work. I can't restart. I'll lose the work I've done!

:cry:

My problem. Sorry. It's my guilty pleasure, that I need everyday!
  • Options
    Yes I restarted. OMG!!!! I'm flipping out. The one thing I need.

:evil: :evil:

If I have to use itunes or my ipod dock I'm seriously angry. I can't do want I need to do with out it. :cry:

HELP.. Please?

Help... Help my tired weary soul. Everything is updated.

I am listening to Itunes now. What is my problem? I need this today. I need the radio.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    damn....PJ radio not working for me either
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I've called the number. It's busy. I sent an email. no response. I'm livid.

Thank you Lizard. We are not alone.

855 973 2755 26?

Is that even a phone number?

If it's not fixed soon... I'm going to do nothing. and accept defeat.
  • Options
    FIX IT!!!! It's been like 7 hours....

Please.
  • Options
    by STAYSEA » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

FIX IT!!!! It's been like 7 hours....

Please.

All has been fine and working from this end. Try emptying your cache or use a different browser?
    As for that phone number, that is only for the SiriusXM Live call-in show and has NO relation to what's going on here at Ten Club Radio that you hear on this site. I'm listening through Chrome right now and we're about to embark on a 10am Pacific time concert.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I've been using mozilla for over a week now, I could not hear ten club radio since monday... I erased cache and coockies, not working... changed to chrome, logged in, erased cookies and cache, logged in again, click on TC radio, not working...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,079
    edited April 2013
    sorry Rob, definitely not working. IE8 or Firefox :(
    It never connects to mixstream.
    EV standing by as it is torture not hearing you...
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    I used Google chrome. I used Firefox. I used private browsing.
    Ate my cookies. Destroyed History. Still Nothing.

Now I have three windows opened with multiple tabs, and no radio.

Help us R2D2... Your our only hope. :cry:

My Ipod is dead also and I can't find my charger. My Ipod dock is broken too.

This is a really bad day for me, electronics and music.
    (I'm going to borrow the charger I loaned to someone.....) (The cat chewed it! Disaster.)
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Yeah, it's a bummer ... but I usually find a few full length live concerts on youtube and let those run ...

Here are a few suggested listens that have kept me going today ...

Faith No More - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRhDd6MRU0

The National - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqwsiR0fWMA

Kiss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPX2LFlgMdc

and finally, Reignwolf ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRcD6w8_hY ... saw him last night, fantastic!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    found this on another thread..

Re: 10 Club Radio

Postby Longueuil » 17 Apr 2013 16:27
    Use iTunes

1-
    http://shoutcast.mixstream.net/external ... s.net:8080

2- Clic on the station name (Pearl Jam Radio)

3- Open it with iTunes. You gonna be able to listening and to know what is playing
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    Chiming in to say it doesn't work on my end either, doing what Rob said to do on multiple browsers. On Firefox, I was able to see that it was trying to connect to the shoutcast link stated above but it just never did.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    y SkeeterB » Apr 18th, '13, 11:04

Chiming in to say it doesn't work on my end either, doing what Rob said to do on multiple browsers. On Firefox, I was able to see that it was trying to connect to the shoutcast link stated above but it just never did.

Have you tried loggin in and loggin out? Wish I had an answer for all of these issues. Never had this many issues before.
  • Options
    SkeeterB wrote:

What did rob say to do?
  • Options
    just emptying caches, cookies, trying different browsers, logging out and back in... it's all a mystery at this point. some people have constant connection issues, others never have any.
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    NHiding wrote:
    just emptying caches, cookies, trying different browsers, logging out and back in... it's all a mystery at this point. some people have constant connection issues, others never have any.

Yep...the hardest thing to troubleshoot is when some people have the issue and some people don't.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Ok I've done all of that.
    No luck.
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 494
    It's a fact - it's not working.
    I've done all these things (clearing, logging out and in) on four browsers. No luck :(
    STAYSEA wrote:
    found this on another thread..

Re: 10 Club Radio

Postby Longueuil » 17 Apr 2013 16:27
    Use iTunes

1-

3- Open it with iTunes. You gonna be able to listening and to know what is playing

But it works this way.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    My itunes isn't working.

I quit! I'm a walking Murphy's Law this week.

Time to reboot... :wave:

I'm glad it does work for some. Thank you to Longueuil.

That person helped. :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    STAYSEA wrote:

[For Ten Club Radio]

Use iTunes

1-

radio_zps1d863a2a.jpg

3- Open it with iTunes. You're gonna be able to listening and to know what is playing

If iTunes doesn't work you can open it with QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Winamp and some others. Do step 1 and step 2. You will have a window opening saying that you are trying to open a .pls file. Choose the program you want.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Thanks for that Longueuil, works like a charm.

I haven't been able to open up Ten Club radio all week either.

Did the name change to Ten Club radio on the actual pop out window player recently? I don't remember seeing that on the actual player until this week ... perhaps that's because I'm looking at it more because of the issues.

Just trying to find out what may have changed in the last 7 days.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :roll: did something different happen today? Am I that spoiled by Pearl Jam Radio that without it my Friday might suck??? no....couldn't be..........I want my Pearl Jam radio!!! :evil: whatever is wrong I trust you are looking at it right now...............and thank you!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Hmmmm- is there anybody out there???
    The Sirius website says Pearl Jam live concert recordings from 2 PM - 4 PM- :roll: and it's 2 PM ET right now.....what could be wrong??
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Hmmmm- is there anybody out there???
    The Sirius website says Pearl Jam live concert recordings from 2 PM - 4 PM- :roll: and it's 2 PM ET right now.....what could be wrong??
    Hello?
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Yeah I'm not able to listen to Ten Club Radio at all anymore. It isn't a connection issue. It is like there is something wrong with the player and it isn't coming up
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    by Red Mosquito75 » Apr 19th, '13, 17:18

Yeah I'm not able to listen to Ten Club Radio at all anymore. It isn't a connection issue. It is like there is something wrong with the player and it isn't coming up

I had that issue myself not that long ago and it turned out I wasn't logged in but thought i was. Have you tried logging out and back in on tenclub?
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 617
    Is it just me or do Unthought Known and Release both get played a lot on PJ radio? I listen to a few hours a week and these two songs are almost being played. Love both songs, just wondering how songs get chosen, is it completely random or do they rotate songs in and out?
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    by lastexit78 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 am

Is it just me or do Unthought Known and Release both get played a lot on PJ radio? I listen to a few hours a week and these two songs are almost being played. Love both songs, just wondering how songs get chosen, is it completely random or do they rotate songs in and out?

Nothing is random. But considering we specialize on featuring a lot of the current live official bootleg releases, you're gonna hear popular songs like that often. But there's always a good several hour separation between when you would hear a certain song title repeat.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by Red Mosquito75 » Apr 19th, '13, 17:18

I had that issue myself not that long ago and it turned out I wasn't logged in but thought i was. Have you tried logging out and back in on tenclub?
    :evil: Hey - how do I get to that other log in screen? The one that comes up once in a while when I am in the forum---I want my Pearl Jam radio - help another tenclubber out....please??? its not the main login ....know what I mean??? anyone??? :fp: