Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Tune in to Ten Club Radio at 11:45am Pacific for a salute to Mike McCready on his birthday, followed by the concert from San Antonio, Texas at Noon.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I tried again with Mozilla, Chrome and IE, none of them works, is it something regarding my internet settings? cookies or something of the sort? how can I solve it? I cannot listen Ten Club radio neither from home nor from work... #reallifeproblems :P
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,774
    Orpheum 94 starting NOW on SiriusXM! :)

It's a fantastic show.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :wave: Good Morning PJ Radio! Missed you all weekend and can't wait to hear what :corn: Pearl Jam candy you have for our ears today! :thumbup:

(PS) I'm feeling a little sentimental.....have you ever played any songs from the show at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix -1998? That was my first show ...after that show, my life would never be the same....if you can find something please slip it in and let me know.....thanks always!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    Thank you Rob.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,072
    For those that missed that sweet Mike interview over on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio ...

Mike McCready with The Rob Backstage Interview Argentina '13 SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio
    Internet Stream Recorder > Wav > dBpoweramp Music Converter > V0 MP3
    http://we.tl/bPbontvDMJ

:)
  • Options
    I can only listen to Ten Club radio with Google Chrome, it doesn't work with IE or MF, and I'm at work, at home, I still cannot listen to Ten Club radio at all with none of the three browsers...

By the way, I was listening to RITFW, but I cannot tell from which show it is, since that info is not available now, can you add it?

BHaKNinCIAE69Uv.jpg

• Options
    I can only listen to Ten Club radio with Google Chrome, it doesn't work with IE or MF, and I'm at work, at home, I still cannot listen to Ten Club radio at all with none of the three browsers...

By the way, I was listening to RITFW, but I cannot tell from which show it is, since that info is not available now, can you add it?

BHaKNinCIAE69Uv.jpg

Dear If you right click over the speaker icon - in the Pearl Jam Radio box, select View Song History- and it should take you to a webpage showing the song title and the show it came from....in most cases... :wave:
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Dear If you right click over the speaker icon - in the Pearl Jam Radio box, select View Song History- and it should take you to a webpage showing the song title and the show it came from....in most cases... :wave:

thanks for the tip, it worked as you described it...

• Options
    bgirl59 wrote:

thanks for the tip, it worked as you described it...
    Awesome!! Peace Out, Javis el errante :wave:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    demetrios wrote:
    For those that missed that sweet Mike interview over on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio ...

Mike McCready with The Rob Backstage Interview Argentina '13 SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio
    Internet Stream Recorder > Wav > dBpoweramp Music Converter > V0 MP3
    http://we.tl/bPbontvDMJ

:)
    Thank you!! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ayumiayumi Posts: 25
    bgirl59 wrote:

BHaKNinCIAE69Uv.jpg

Thank you. It works perfectly! :D
  • Options
    I could make Ten Club radio work using Google Chrome at work, but not using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. I erased cookies and cache and it worked.

I almost made Ten Club radio work using Mozilla Firefox at home, but not Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. I had to update Java and Flash Player, radio streams a couple of minutes and then stop.

What else may I check in order to fix this issue? Before buying a new PC, I mean...

Edit: this is what I get now on Mozilla

BHfkC8PCMAQVAbO.jpg

Afternoon Edit: now at the office, I could tune in 10C radio with GC. I've just listen to In Hiding from Buenos Aires, April 3rd, 2013, then a very nice tune sang by Mark Lanegan which I assume is a Mad Season song from the reissue, which is pretty bad ass, but got me really depressed... and then greeting from Michael More...

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Was just driving around listening to PJRadio on SiriusXM & had it cranked!

Got a question: around 10:40 am EST (4/11) they played an Live Acoustic version of YL. My Radio display couldn't show me the show date. Anybody know what show this is from?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

Got a question: around 10:40 am EST (4/11) they played an Live Acoustic version of YL. My Radio display couldn't show me the show date. Anybody know what show this is from?

I haven't listened to it, but the only acoustic version of YL I know is the one from Benny, and I'm not sure if this one is acoustic

Jeremy%20DIDP%20086633%2034K%2077935_back.jpg

It doesn't say...

• Options
    by pjradio » Apr 11th, '13, 07:08

It was from the Bridge School Benefit, 10/30/99
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by pjradio » Apr 11th, '13, 07:08

It was from the Bridge School Benefit, 10/30/99

thx rob!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 278
    Holy fuck! Pearl Jam covered Neil Young's Harvest Moon ???? 8-)8-)
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    Perfect! 8:20 am 4/12/2013 The WHO was played, Long Live Rock, and then Blood by PJ. Ah, yes, we are smart, very smart. This is on SiriusXM. And that's why I am either playing Ten Club radio or PJRadio. Which by the way, I finally have figured how to make that thing work hehehe. (Ten Club Radio)

LONG LIVE PJ!

So EXCITED for Wrigley after all the South America feeds :-)
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    SoybeansSoybeans Posts: 245
    PJ Radio played 10/25/00 from San Diego Sports Arena this morning. What an amazing show. Ed's solo acoustic cover of Cat Stevens "Don't Be Shy" is a def highlight. I had traveled from New Jersey to Phoenix to follow this leg up through Vegas and San Diego. What a great trip.

Still wired after the show, I went home to my hotel over looking Mission Bay. I watched the Yankees beat the Mets in the World Series that night. Perfect end to a perfect day.

You stay classy, San Diego.
    90 shows and counting...some of my favs: Randall's Island night 2, Milwaukee '95 night 2, Hawaii '06, St Johns '05, PJ20!
  • Options
    4/19/03 riot act tour on rtight now.

i love 2003.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

Philadelphia! We're all still Alive!
  • Options
    From what show was the version of Wishlist played on Ten Club Radio at 15:10 today?

When you are on the Board Index, there is a clock there, is that EST? thanks

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    4/19/03 riot act tour on rtight now.

i love 2003.
    Me too!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    by javis el errante » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm

From what show was the version of Wishlist played on Ten Club Radio at 15:10 today?

When you are on the Board Index, there is a clock there, is that EST? thanks

I need Pacific times if I'm gonna be able to help you out and track that down.
  • Options
    11/9/00 on right now.

amazing light years. i wish eddie would sing "reflecting from afar" like he used to. the vocal delivery is chilling compared to current performances.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

• Options
    by Twostep2000RVM » Apr 15th, '13, 21:17

11/9/00 on right now.

amazing light years. i wish eddie would sing "reflecting from afar" like he used to. the vocal delivery is chilling compared to current performances.

Pretty sure you're talking about 11/6/00
  • Options
    na, its actually 11/3/00. according to this playlist sirius is putting up.

we're both wrong, i suppose.
    7/5/03 - Camden N1
    6/19/08 - Camden N1
    9/2/12 - Philly

• Options
    Temple of the Dog special ON NOW...Sirius/XM
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    pjradio wrote:
    Temple of the Dog special ON NOW...Sirius/XM

I'm loving it Rob :D
    Awesome to hear it played on the radio, thinking of seeing the TOTD stuff in the PJ museum at PJ20.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.