Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    NHiding wrote:
    by 81 » Jan 29th, '13, 20:25
    is The Rob dirty franking to wrigley?

wouldn't miss it!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Any plans of Ten Club radio or Sirius XM Radio broadcasting LIVE the up coming three show's in South America?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    NHiding wrote:
    by 81 » Jan 29th, '13, 20:25
    is The Rob dirty franking to wrigley?

wouldn't miss it!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    will Brian Fallon from gaslight anthems special at 5pm stream on pj / tenclub radio via internet in addition to sirium xm? Or are those types of specials sirius only?
    thanks!
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    will Brian Fallon from gaslight anthems special at 5pm stream on pj / tenclub radio via internet in addition to sirium xm? Or are those types of specials sirius only?
    thanks!

Sirius only.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    thanks!

Sirius only.
    what about sirius iphone app?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Great Idea having the fellas add music that they enjoy and what inspired them. Stone, Zep "In the Light" Always loved that song...didn't think anyone else really appreciated it as I did. Still spin that record. Its great knowing that my fav band liked same music as did I as we progressed in this world. Beleive Mike was a big Scorpions fan. :P
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Is sirius pj radio that streams via their website different from what you would hear in the car? they are playing two different things right now. i have sirius web stream and they are not playing the brian fallon show??
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Is sirius pj radio that streams via their website different from what you would hear in the car? they are playing two different things right now. i have sirius web stream and they are not playing the brian fallon show??
    Yeah, they're different. The Sirius channel is Pearl Jam Radio, the one on the 10C website is Ten Club Radio. They air different things because of contractual issues with Sirius I think.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, they're different. The Sirius channel is Pearl Jam Radio, the one on the 10C website is Ten Club Radio. They air different things because of contractual issues with Sirius I think.
    Thanks, meant pj radio via sirus webstream not pj.com. I figured it out....sirius via the web stream is about 10 min behind what is played in the car.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Thanks, meant pj radio via sirus webstream not pj.com. I figured it out....sirius via the web stream is about 10 min behind what is played in the car.
    Ooooohhhhhh. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already...

Why dont I see song title/show on ten club radio anymore..havent been there in a while and I noticed its gone.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by Wma31394 » Jan 31st, '13, 05:47

Why dont I see song title/show on ten club radio anymore..havent been there in a while and I noticed its gone

It's an intermittent issue. The song titles appear and then vanish at random. This is a temporary player for the moment.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    NHiding wrote:

Why dont I see song title/show on ten club radio anymore..havent been there in a while and I noticed its gone

It's an intermittent issue. The song titles appear and then vanish at random. This is a temporary player for the moment.

Cool thanks for letting me know.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Love the Wishlist Show! The fans are picking some amazing songs, and thier personal stories are inspiring and so fun to share in! Great job Silen & Mr. Renyolds (I think).
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Have there been anymore Eddie Sirius shows or just the one?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Have there been anymore Eddie Sirius shows or just the one?

I heard just the one, and loved it! Oh that voice......
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    thanks!

Does anyone have a download link for this?! I am very interested!
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks for asking, and thanks for answering. I just got on here to ask the same thing. That drives me crazy!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Is Ed really sick in these few tracks? He sounds really bad. Poor dude.

Arras, FR 6/30/12 (2012)Nothingman

Anyone know?
  • Options
    ed was fine
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ RADIO IS CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO A POWER OUTTAGE AT MISSION CONTROL. HOPE TO BE BACK SOON. SORRY!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    NHiding wrote:
    PJ RADIO IS CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO A POWER OUTTAGE AT MISSION CONTROL. HOPE TO BE BACK SOON. SORRY!

Bummer! Couldn't figure out why I was having so much trouble connecting.

Thanks for the update, I'll try again later...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

i can call and sing for you till radio is back on :)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    NHiding wrote:

Darn that Beyonce!!
  • Options
    Maybe off subject and I dont come here much anymore - but I do have a low 10c number :)
    Can we not stream PJ radio anymore? I can not find it on this site like before?
  • Options
    markeje wrote:
    Maybe off subject and I dont come here much anymore - but I do have a low 10c number :)
    Can we not stream PJ radio anymore? I can not find it on this site like before?
    Power outage - radio is temporarily down (as noted above)
  • Options
    Oh holy smokes - how the heck did I not see that?
    Well, cool - hopefully it wil lbe back up soon!!
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    NHiding wrote:

i can call and sing for you till radio is back on :)

Hahahahaha, oh yes, pleeeaase!
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    10Club Radio is back up and running. Sorry for the outage but was beyond our control.