Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    Dissident67Dissident67 Posts: 565
    Act of Love right now is absolutely amazing. There have been so many songs from the pre official bootleg era, I really wish they would release some of the shows because the quality is really good.
    "Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks"
  • Options
    i wish they would play more Mirror Ball (live i mean).
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    MrSmith wrote:
    i wish they would play more Mirror Ball (live i mean).
    Saw Throw Your Hatred down in San Fran last year ;) . Unreal
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Is anyone else other than me having trouble reading the little scroll for 2006 and 2008? The 6 and the 8 look exactly the same in the font they use.

Maybe I'm just going blind from all this sick audio!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Now she put her kids away, she's gonna get ahead, she hates her life and what shes done with it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Hard to Imiagine-Calgary '05.. My first show.. ah the memories
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Hold On from Philly 3!!!!

:clap:
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Wash from 10/6/ 91

The power in eds voice wow :shock:
  • Options
    Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Then a Footsteps that sounded 15+ years old universal city, CA 10/6/09

I can't stop listening and I have things to do. :evil:
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,360
    'Brother' from the SheBu! What a gig that was!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Far too addicting this? Think i'm gonna try sleeping with it on but not sure if it will work.
  • Options
    First repeated track I've heard!

Leash from Las Vegas 11/30/93 is on now and it was on about half an hour ago...

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    First repeated track I've heard!

Leash from Las Vegas 11/30/93 is on now and it was on about half an hour ago...
    Second repeated track in quick succession - Who You Are from Bonnaroo (6/14/08) was played in the last hour too. Surely they haven't run out of rare tracks already? :lol:

(Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pretty groovy betterman...wish i could rewind and relisten
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    mb262200 wrote:
    does anybody know if I can hook my pc up to my sterio reciever and how?
    All you need is a straight audio cable from your PC to your stereo amp. You probably need a bigger adapter to plug into your amp though. Should be $10-$15, depending on how long you need the cable

Got er done. with an a/b selective speaker switch and recessed speakers in my kitchen. Pearl Jam Radio throughout the entire house. :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    has anybody seen the PJ ACL show. Best Red Mosqito and Inside Job ever. I can post a link if anybody wants to watch it. I put it in my favorites so I can watch anytime I want....which is alot! awesome show!
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:
    does anybody know if I can hook my pc up to my sterio reciever and how?
    All you need is a straight audio cable from your PC to your stereo amp. You probably need a bigger adapter to plug into your amp though. Should be $10-$15, depending on how long you need the cable

Got er done. with an a/b selective speaker switch and recessed speakers in my kitchen. Pearl Jam Radio throughout the entire house. :D :thumbup:
    :thumbup:

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i use a cable that has a headphone type jack on one end and rca connectors on the other.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    The radio keeps playing nothingman from Live on Two then it goes yellowledbetter and then it keeps repeating. Is this right or is it just me?
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:
    The radio keeps playing nothingman from Live on Two then it goes yellowledbetter and then it keeps repeating. Is this right or is it just me?

Not here, try rebooting.
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:

Not here, try rebooting.

I closed the window and went back to the home page the radio icon was there but when I went to click it disapeared. I kept refreshing the screen and I got it back and when i clicked it, it started at nothingman :?

What should I do?
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:

Not here, try rebooting.

I closed the window and went back to the home page the radio icon was there but when I went to click it disapeared. I kept refreshing the screen and I got it back and when i clicked it, it started at nothingman :?

What should I do?

Wierd. i'm not a computer expert but i would probably try shutting everything down and rebooting your pc. then try it.
  • Options
    delete all your history, files and cookies

just don't forget all your passwords
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:

Wierd. i'm not a computer expert but i would probably try shutting everything down and rebooting your pc. then try it.

It seems to be working. actually it's Satan's bed from Philly 10/31/09 on now?
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

should be even flow right now.
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

should be even flow right now.

Cool, then I'm good. Thanks for suggesting to shutdown my pc. That worked. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    good night jamily. off to bed.

had an accident today and i am feeling ALOT of pain.
  • Options
    glad i could help WML
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,128
    whoa this is cool, one of my favorite songs was the first one to play.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Tenzing N.Tenzing N. Posts: 466
    I'd like to suggest that maybe once a week we could hear an entire show from start to end. Maybe "full show friday"?