PJ Radio

Comments

• WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    how bout the hartford 08 immortality that was on before wash? that ending jams hard!!!

I was at that show and I loved every second of it. It was only my second show ever. 6,7,8 are coming up soon.

That show was incredible. It was so HOT! I have a bunch of pics where EV looks like he peed on his white pants.lol
  • aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    hey how soon after the shows do they have the "fanviews" on pjradio with the rod or whatever his name is?

will the cbus fan views air tonight?
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    how bout the hartford 08 immortality that was on before wash? that ending jams hard!!!

It's beautiful. First show ever. Whenever I hear it, I think of being on the lawn and looking up at the sky when the solo comes on. If you listen to that version around the campfire and look up at the sky, it's beautiful.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    present tense, berlin, 96, chills
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Working on the Columbus report now. Will be up soon. And yes, requests are definitely a go, though its a matter of if its in the library or how soon i can get it into the library. As I stated earlier, its an ongoing process and this is only the beginning. Email requests to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:TheRob@pearljam.com">TheRob@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    NHiding wrote:
    Working on the Columbus report now. Will be up soon. And yes, requests are definitely a go, though its a matter of if its in the library or how soon i can get it into the library. As I stated earlier, its an ongoing process and this is only the beginning. Email requests to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:TheRob@pearljam.com">TheRob@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
    You're the man Rob!!
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
    nice! the rob

thanks
  • robbyblaylockrobbyblaylock Posts: 428
    heading to bed and streaming it through itunes. how do i save this in my itunes?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,756
    just played Ed's surprise appearance on Letterman singing Black.
    I miss igotid88
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Already playing show wrap up from Columbus!!
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
    Show wrap ups run every 2 hours, so look for the Columbus one around ten minutes to the hour, every 2 hours.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,076
    When they played LOVE REIGN OVER ME from copenhagen. Was it a fanrecording or a soundborard recording??
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Copenhagen is an audience recording
  • JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    Brilliant Idea
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,985
    Rob,
    I think you may have just become my new best friend.
    If you arent doing anything in 2012, would you mind running for president.
    Thanks
    Given to...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    NHiding wrote:

*rubs hands together*

excellent ....

(hope your inbox is prepared .... )
    impatience is a gift ........
  • VedrtekVedrtek Posts: 12
    TheRob has the best job EVER HAWAII78 please thank you
    Vedrtek
  • KrazyhorseKrazyhorse Posts: 27
    Best Idea Ever!!!!!
    I've been waiting for this Station for a couple of years....
    My life is now complete!

Thank you,

J
    Those ignorant Indians got nothing on me
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Undone playing! Thank you love it!!
  • sliversliver Posts: 74
    Hey!!!

it could be wonderfull (and not so difficult to code) to embed it in our pages (blogs, website, forum) and facebook profile.
    Faithful, to you
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ok that was just awesome! Marker live!! makes working so much nicer, a little sit down dancin!!
    This is really sweet
    thank you
    life is good!
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Soldier Field 95 - I am Everyday People
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637

I KNOW!!! Never heard this cover before and it ROCKS!!!

Thanx 10c!!!!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

digging this
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    oh shit 2010 watch it go...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    WHIP IT!!!!! ON NOW!!!!!!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
    I really can't get enough PJ Radio

Whip it!!!
    jonbond1779 » 07 May 2010 08:50

Here is one of the best, most original PJ covers I have ever heard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQIEuugmarY

Nice!

this makes me think of a cool possibility for pjradio

a covers segment, or just covers of pj interspresed throughout

this and other cool covers of pj that could be dug up would be awesome imo
    Of the girl gets better every year! :o
    Right when he says "ok heres a coulple of songs for ya" i know one of the best versions of footsteps is coming up, on of the best shows ever, leddbetter unplugged