Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

Just a few words from behind the controls here out on the road...

First, thanks to all of you out there for the unreal and amazing reaction to this. I kinda had a feeling everyone would dig it, but the posts on here are pretty awesome.
    Please keep in mind that the Pearl Jam library in terms of shows is pretty dang large, and this is just the beginning. I certainly intend to get every show possible in there, but its gonna take some time. Adding shows will be an ongoing process, so hang in there. And yes, I'm aware that we're a little light on '03 right now, but as I said, I'll be constantly working on it.
    I've made a few adjustments in regards to normalizing the sound levels, so hopefully that will make a difference, though there's always going to be some kind of fluctuation between a killer official boot and an audience recording from years ago.
    And I'm really glad people are enjoying the show reports. Kinda fun talking to people at the end of every show when their minds are still freshly blown (though my voice is pretty much a goner after every show!)
    The doors are wide open and our potential for this is huge. Once I get off the road and get more stuff in the library, we'll get a "Dream Setlist" feature going and more things like that.
    Cheers,
    Rob

:thumbup: Thanks for your own love for PJ, this makes the Radio itself sooo damn wonderful!! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

First, thanks to all of you out there for the unreal and amazing reaction to this. I kinda had a feeling everyone would dig it, but the posts on here are pretty awesome.
    Please keep in mind that the Pearl Jam library in terms of shows is pretty dang large, and this is just the beginning. I certainly intend to get every show possible in there, but its gonna take some time. Adding shows will be an ongoing process, so hang in there. And yes, I'm aware that we're a little light on '03 right now, but as I said, I'll be constantly working on it.
    I've made a few adjustments in regards to normalizing the sound levels, so hopefully that will make a difference, though there's always going to be some kind of fluctuation between a killer official boot and an audience recording from years ago.
    And I'm really glad people are enjoying the show reports. Kinda fun talking to people at the end of every show when their minds are still freshly blown (though my voice is pretty much a goner after every show!)
    The doors are wide open and our potential for this is huge. Once I get off the road and get more stuff in the library, we'll get a "Dream Setlist" feature going and more things like that.
    Cheers,
    Rob
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

Cheers,
    Rob

I love you dude.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thanks, Rob! :thumbup: :clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,613
    I wish PJ would play Blood like they did in 1995 again.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

Cheers,
    Rob

IM GONNA SUE YOU FOR GETTING ME FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

Cheers,
    Rob

Thanks Rob! :)
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    demetrios wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

Cheers,
    Rob

Thanks Rob! :)

Seriously, What you pulled off here is nothing less than incredible !
    Thank you so, so much :ugeek:
  • Options
    I AM PLAYING THIS SOOOOO FUCKING LOUD RIGHT NOW!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    demetrios wrote:
    Stay tuned my audio loving friends! :)

It sure was worth it! 8-)
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Seriously, who needs an iPod anymore!? I'm addicted. It's feeding through my surround sound speakers at home... my iPod dock is looking forlorn and I love it! It's also on all day at work. Thanks so much! :lol:
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Tone wrote:
    Seriously, who needs an iPod anymore!? I'm addicted. It's feeding through my surround sound speakers at home... my iPod dock is looking forlorn and I love it! It's also on all day at work. Thanks so much! :lol:

who needs bootlegs anymore?
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    this shit is awesome...

it would be cool if they did specials down the road....say like if they were playing New York that night, they would play more of previous New York shows... or maybe have a covers night where they play strictly covers... maybe for down the road
  • Options
    They should get PJ Radio on satelite radio.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Rob,

This is beyond amazing and thanks for throwing Smile and Leavin Here in the same 1/2 hour...made my week!

8-):D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    folks.. we have artwork for the Phili boots!

anybody notice the red, white and blue CD artwork in the corner?!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    locked wrote:
    folks.. we have artwork for the Phili boots!

anybody notice the red, white and blue CD artwork in the corner?!

yeah I noticed that too.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    My headset at work get really sweaty :lol:
    I had never used them before yesterday...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    and here's the Vic show... Sure sounds good enough to be released for sale!
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    This might be the greatest invention of all time!!!! I hope they add it to the iPhone app.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I have called out at least 3 locations of the songs before even looking at venue in the radio box. I'm going to give myself a Gad Damn Bell!!!
  • Options
    skurrieskurrie Posts: 22
    PEARL JAM RADIO ROCKS!!!

THANK YOU!
    :D:D:D

if you hate something don't you do it too ......
  • Options
    does anybody know if I can hook my pc up to my sterio reciever and how?
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Long overude this is!!!

Freakin' awesome!!!

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    I am REALLY enjoying this.

Thanks PJ, 10C & Kufala!!
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    Wow Black from Toronto 09 on right now... wow brings back a ton of memories from that night.
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    mb262200 wrote:
    does anybody know if I can hook my pc up to my sterio reciever and how?
    All you need is a straight audio cable from your PC to your stereo amp. You probably need a bigger adapter to plug into your amp though. Should be $10-$15, depending on how long you need the cable
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448
    This is GREAT. Listening to Deep from Las Vegas 1993, which i'm downloading this show RIGHT NOW!! What a coincidence :lol:
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Melbourne '09. Unreal bootleg. One of my most listened to right now. Needle & Damage Done, and Throw your arms around me (with Liam Finn).. so good
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"