PJ Radio

Comments

• Please replay the soundtrack. It's F-N amazing.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Tuesday on PJ Radio: PJ20 Soundtrack Special at 8am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Pistoia, Italy 9/20/06 at 10am Pacific.
    Will there be a replay of the soundtrack special? I'll be in class at that time.
    +1. Reply at an NZ friendly time again!! ;):lol: ie we're 19 hours ahead of PST I think.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    jenny...you do the math. figure out what time you want to hear it in New Zealand and tell me what time that equates to Pacific and I'll make it happen for ya.
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    my favorite of late :D Rob you are always playing the best mix- thank you :D

Drifting, drifting, drifting away.
    I got myself a mansion, then I gave it away.
    It's not the world that's heavy, just the things that you save.
    And I'm drifting, drifting away.

Drifting, drifting, drifting uh-huh
    I rid myself of worries, and the worries were gone.
    I only run when I want to and I sleep like a dog.
    I'm just drifting, drifting along.

The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
    They get so damn excited, nothing gets in their way
    My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
    It's good for drifting, drifting away.

The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
    They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
    My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
    It's good for drifting, drifting away.

Drifting, drifting, drifting, uh huh.
    I feel like going back there, but never for long.
    I sometimes wonder if they know that I'm gone.
    I'm just drifting, drifting along.
    Drifting, drifting along. Drifting, drifting along.
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    NHiding wrote:
    jenny...you do the math. figure out what time you want to hear it in New Zealand and tell me what time that equates to Pacific and I'll make it happen for ya.
    Cheers Rob. Ok so 7.30pm Saturday night in NZ = 12.30am Saturday PST so yeah, we're 19 hours ahead, so if you can reply it at 12.30am Saturday morning your time I can listen to it Saturday evening which would be FAB! Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    Thursday on PJ Radio:
    Concert Flashback to Halifax 9/22/05 at 11am Pacific.
    PJ20 Soundtrack Special at 3pm Pacific.
  • I love the clip I heard Weds afternoon... it was during the Inside Job after-show report from Saskatoon, and as they're asking fans what they thought of the show, this one woman (who was she?) says, and I paraphrase to the best of my memory, "Betterman... you know, some people just think it's predictable or whatever... but it's always great. It's like the missionary position, starts off slow, and just builds to this massive ending, it might not be for everyone, but at least 50% of the participants leave completely satisfied." :shock: :shock: ;)

Oh man... laughing my ass off at that. I am never gonna think of anything else next time I hear Betterman at the next show other than how it's like the missionary position and 50% of the participants will be satisfied by the time it gets to the end... Who was this girl, she must be on here... Awesome.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
    Friday On PJ Radio: Concert Flashback to Berlin 9/23/06 at 10am Pacific.
    The All Encompassing Trip (replay) at 1pm Pacific.
  • NHiding wrote:
    Yvi first show..nice :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • topaztopaz Posts: 301
    morello wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Cheers Rob. Ok so 7.30pm Saturday night in NZ = 12.30am Saturday PST so yeah, we're 19 hours ahead, so if you can reply it at 12.30am Saturday morning your time I can listen to it Saturday evening which would be FAB! Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! :)

I love this idea! I'll be listening too...
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    topaz wrote:
    morello wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

I love this idea! I'll be listening too...
    How long's the show? I guess no one's watching the rugby?
    :shock: and I was visiting to say how I love catching up on all the after show comments...missed this one.
    I love the clip I heard Weds afternoon... it was during the Inside Job after-show report from Saskatoon, and as they're asking fans what they thought of the show, this one woman (who was she?) says, and I paraphrase to the best of my memory, "Betterman... you know, some people just think it's predictable or whatever... but it's always great. It's like the missionary position, starts off slow, and just builds to this massive ending, it might not be for everyone, but at least 50% of the participants leave completely satisfied." :shock: :shock: ;)

Oh man... laughing my ass off at that. I am never gonna think of anything else next time I hear Betterman at the next show other than how it's like the missionary position and 50% of the participants will be satisfied by the time it gets to the end... Who was this girl, she must be on here... Awesome.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

• NHiding wrote:
    i just heard it..before Berlin 06 starts...... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • In the future (because I know PJ Radio has a very long one ahead) when you do show replays, you should play a few of the show recap interviews right after. Also, you should start making people give up their forum username when they are interviewed.

Unless of course its Dimitris.
    I knew as soon as I heard that beautiful greeklish who it was 8-)
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• In the future (because I know PJ Radio has a very long one ahead) when you do show replays, you should play a few of the show recap interviews right after. Also, you should start making people give up their forum username when they are interviewed.

the problem is i guess there is no interviews at years ago shows..like Berlin 06 playing now
    but if i remember well last year this happened at 2010 shows here on the radio..
  • how beautiful Black sounds at this venue...

the problem is i guess there is no interviews at years ago shows..like Berlin 06 playing now
    but if i remember well last year this happened at 2010 shows here on the radio..

right...he can't do it for shows before 2010. but it'd be cool to hear, in the future...when we get a replay. I'll still be here in 2021 listening and wanting to hear the replay from Boston 2012 and hear my commentary again ;):mrgreen:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

bazzer wrote:
    morello wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    How long's the show? I guess no one's watching the rugby?
    I don't watch rugby! Might watch te final if/when NZ are in it but I even doubt that. Sure, fit, toned men in shorts = good but sport? Who can run faster, kick harder w/e etc etc? bleuch!
    <hr>

right...he can't do it for shows before 2010. but it'd be cool to hear, in the future...when we get a replay. I'll still be here in 2021 listening and wanting to hear the replay from Boston 2012 and hear my commentary again ;):mrgreen:
    yep true...+ i like that he gets fans on studio during AET show.like at this Canada tour.its so great..fans get part of this..
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    In the future (because I know PJ Radio has a very long one ahead) when you do show replays, you should play a few of the show recap interviews right after. Also, you should start making people give up their forum username when they are interviewed.

I hope I can hear my nerdy self after Hartford 2012.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • oh..and who can forgets..Mega Dave.. Italy.South of Italy..or Barbs from Dublin..
    thats unique!!! :D
  • squidsquid Posts: 86
    Please play "It Happened Yoday" (REM) from Calgary Show!!
    Monday on PJ Radio:
    The All Encompassing Trip (replay) at 8am & 8pm Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Zagreb, Croatia 9/26/06.
  • NHiding wrote:
    Monday on PJ Radio:
    i wait to see what 30th September concert flashback will be at the radio :P
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    NHiding wrote:
    Monday on PJ Radio:
    i wait to see what 30th September concert flashback will be at the radio :P

Athens! Athens! Athens! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    This thumbing is sounding great at this croatia show..always forget about that song.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Concert Flashback to Vienna 9/25/06 at 10am Pacific.

This one's for Ronny, Corrine, Tony and commando Jess!
    on the Vancouver wrapup, what was that guy saying in relation to Wharf Rat?

by embrace » Sep 27th, '11, 09:34
    on the Vancouver wrapup, what was that guy saying in relation to Wharf Rat?

We were both goofing on the fact that there were some incredible Dead shows from the good old daze played in that arena.
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    any plans for an iphone app? Clearly need one
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne