PJ Radio

Comments

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Ice Bowl anyone?

Concert Flashback to Alpine Valley 10/8/00 at 10am Pacific.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Kloddz wrote:
    Betterman from London 2010 - awesome starting singalong! :)
    indeed :D
    And right now, the same song from London 2009 - I guess PJ radio wants to tell me to go to the next show in London and sing along. :mrgreen:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    & right now BetterMan from East Troy 2000 - I've been there!! I've been there!!! :D 1st time I've heard something from somewhere I've been I think! Not that I was at that show in particular of course but I've been to Alpine Valley!! Weehee! Sorry, don't mind me, still a bit dopey on a Saturday morning!! :lol:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • NHiding wrote:
    Ice Bowl anyone?

Concert Flashback to Alpine Valley 10/8/00 at 10am Pacific.

:D Damn, can't believe that was 11 yrs ago. I still remember wearing my low top Converse shoes & the only thing that was freezing were my feet!
    Concert Flashback to West Palm Beach 9/22/98 at 10am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to L.A./Universal City 10/7/09 at 10am Pacific.
  • This Pearl Jam radio is awesome.. If you just go to home page, and click the top link, the little box should just come up, and it can always stay on your computer, even if not loking at the PJ page.

Anyhow know if this is only a temporary thing? i HOPE NOT!
  • This Pearl Jam radio is awesome.. If you just go to home page, and click the top link, the little box should just come up, and it can always stay on your computer, even if not loking at the PJ page.

i think was like this ,always..have fun :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Wednesday On PJ Radio:
    Concert Flashback to Kansas City 10/12/00 at 10am Pacific.
    Interview with Dr. Greger Larson on Statistical PJ Fandom at 2pm Pacific.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    NHiding wrote:
    Interview with Dr. Greger Larson on Statistical PJ Fandom at 2pm Pacific.

:lol::lol: awesome.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10

i think was like this ,always..have fun :)

yay!
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    so anyone know which page of this thread I find out how to get PJ Radio working on the Mac? Page 5 has the Kufala response but need some help- please!!! :D
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    What problems are you having on a Mac? Are you logged in and launching the player?
    NHiding wrote:
    What problems are you having on a Mac? Are you logged in and launching the player?

When I launch the player (yes logged in) a new full window opens -it is black and says pearl jam radio also available on ((siriusxm)) but no player...

EDIT- issue was with Adobe Installer- fixed :D ahhh and now swimming amongst the waves ;)
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

Concert Flashback to Milano, IT 9/17/06 at 10am Pacific.
  • NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Milano, IT 9/17/06 at 10am Pacific.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNbXrmVWPo :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D:D ...you don't have to pack your things...you can use mine.

xo

be mine

4/12/94 improv grooves...

Concert Flashback to Houston 10/14/00 at 10am Pacific.
  • Whose the kid yelling in RITFW Thunder Bay ONT 9/9/05?? No security near the soundboard, eh?

YEAH
    YEAH
    YOU ROCK
    KEEP ON ROCKIN
    YEAH
    YEAH

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can we file this one next to that awful version of footsteps that chick yells through? :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

He was most likely up front where those audience mics are pointed.

Pretty funny how 1 spin of this version elicits this response.
  • NHiding wrote:

:?
    sorry
    but it was continuous yelling throughout the whole song...did u listen to it?!?!?
    way to ruin a boot! that being said...at least it was just an encore song.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    NHiding wrote:

sorry
    but it was continuous yelling throughout the whole song...did u listen to it?!?!?

was wondering myself

seems it was a friend of the band

so careful talking smack about the kid
    To close the show they brought out all of the Supersuckers as well as Eddie Spaghetti’s son to sign Rocking in the Free Word. It was really fun to see them all jam out together, not to mention this little kid’s attitude by not letting his dad have the mic to sing his lines!

http://www.touringvan.com/journal/?p=33 - paragraph 4
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    that awful version of footsteps that chick yells through? :lol:
    Are you talking about the Athens 2006 version? :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Pap wrote:
    i make it look like accident..she will not be a problem at the next Athens show.. 8-)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Pap wrote:
    i make it look like accident..she will not be a problem at the next Athens show.. 8-)

pretty sure you shouldn't put this in writing ;)
  • Pap wrote:

Not sure, but I remember Dimi saying he was behind or near the offender, so Athens seems like it could be the right venue...
    NHiding wrote:

sorry

was wondering myself

seems it was a friend of the band

so careful talking smack about the kid
    To close the show they brought out all of the Supersuckers as well as Eddie Spaghetti’s son to sign Rocking in the Free Word. It was really fun to see them all jam out together, not to mention this little kid’s attitude by not letting his dad have the mic to sing his lines!

http://www.touringvan.com/journal/?p=33 - paragraph 4

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Yah, thats right...Im talking smack all up and down this thread today (Gotta bitch about something other than limited edition items that sold out) :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the insight Pillow Pants - its all good now then...Eddie Spaghetti's son gets a pass :D

• PapPap Posts: 28,781
    Pap wrote:
    :lol: Can you please tell me where did she stand?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • STAY!!!! Howard Stern and PJ radio make my week ( pharma sales!)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.....
  • i need it so much to listen Athens show now..thanks Rob.