PJ Radio

Comments

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Concert Flashback to Jones Beach 8/24/00 at 10am Pacific.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Thursday on PJ Radio:
    The All Encompassing Trip with our guest Jonathan Cohen and all things PJ20 at 9am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Leeds UK 8/25/06 at 10:30am Pacific.
  • agmnkurtagmnkurt Posts: 104
    Anyone else having trouble with the online player today? I have no sound and the scrolling thing is stuck on Life Wasted. Perhaps I'll reboot and see if that helps.
  • agmnkurtagmnkurt Posts: 104
    never mind, it's back up now.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    NHiding wrote:
    Thursday on PJ Radio:
    The All Encompassing Trip with our guest Jonathan Cohen and all things PJ20 at 9am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Leeds UK 8/25/06 at 10:30am Pacific.
    Ooo, I SO want to hear the latest AET!! Hope it's on at a NZ friendly time soon! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    what's a NZ friendly time?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    NZ time zone is the worst jet lag I've ever felt in my life.
    www.cluthelee.com
    NHiding wrote:
    what's a NZ friendly time?
    We're GMT+12 I think. The replay at 9am PST was at 4am for us. I thought about setting my alarm but....
    NZ time zone is the worst jet lag I've ever felt in my life.
    I just bought some 'no jet lag' today to take with me to PJ20. Any bit of help will be great. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    well tell me what is a good time Pacific time that you can hear it and I'll make it happen for ya
    NHiding wrote:
    well tell me what is a good time Pacific time that you can hear it and I'll make it happen for ya
    I think there's usually a reply on about Saturday afternoon our time so I guess that's Friday evening your time, or maybe it's Sunday morning our time so Saturday early afternoon your time that usually works for me. Do either of those sound about like a time you usually replay?
    <hr>
    It's playing again right now...Noon on Friday pacific time, and will replay again on Sunday at 12:30pm Pacific time.
    NHiding wrote:
    It's playing again right now...Noon on Friday pacific time, and will replay again on Sunday at 12:30pm Pacific time.
    I just caught the last 5 mins(slept in this morning - YAY!) I think that's the replay I usually hear. :)
    <hr>
  • loving the Ten anniversary best live versions, great selections.
    loving the Ten anniversary best live versions, great selections.
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Release - London 09....Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    oulala..the whole London 09 is playing...best sound in bootleg ever......
    id rather be. in a pearl jam gig..oh wait..in a week......whooooohoooooo!~ :D
  • nomarnomar Posts: 66
    Haven't seen this before so I apologize in advance if it's been asked:

Why is Pearl Jam radio through the Ten Club site different than Pearl Jam radio through the Sirius site? Is one or the other on a delay, or is it something else?

Thanks!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    nomar wrote:

Why is Pearl Jam radio through the Ten Club site different than Pearl Jam radio through the Sirius site? Is one or the other on a delay, or is it something else?

Thanks!
    The one here on the Ten Club site is more for the "hardcore" fan while the Sirius one is more for the casual fan.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Thanks for playing the SF OSL show!! Memories are getting me ready for PJ20!! :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    nomar wrote:

Thanks!
    The most important difference is that the one here is free (actually included in your membership fee) whilst the other one is not for free (you have to pay a monthly fee).
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    NHiding wrote:
    You're a good guy, Rob!
    Concert Flashback to Mansfield, MA 8/30/00 at 10am Pacific.
    Concert Flashback to Barcelona 9/1/06 at 10am Pacific.
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Barcelona 9/1/06 at 10am Pacific.
    :D
    Concert Flashback to The Gorge 9/1/05 at 10am Pacific.
  • Love the report from Alpine you put on the radio from last night..Thanks :)
  • ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    live broadcast?

there is a BUY option.

Oh, I love "given to fly" song a lot.

by the way 2 is "iki" in Turkish and "ikiz" means twins. Sometimes playing with words open up some doors

take care,
    özgür
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Thin Air from Katowice :thumbup: - my favourite live version of this song
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018