If Eddie called you on stage, what would you do?

1235»

Comments

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    In my dreams: I sing Crazy Mary with Eddie, singing Victoria Williams' part or I do backup vocals to Harvest Moon.

What would actually happen: I would probably sort of thank and hug anyone, and then enjoy the moment at the side of the stage (kinda backstage) with a big dumb look on my face. :P

I would probably ask them to play Smile or No Way and tell them to please come back to Argentina. (Unless of course this happened in Argentina ;) )
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Would it be weird if you got up on stage and instead of sharing a mic with Ed you sang into Stone's?
  • j.roj.ro Posts: 111
    Die.
    Oh half his life, a hand me down, wasted away
    Of he fills it up, with the love, of a girl...
    Grab Ed's mic and sing solo...let Ed chase me around the stage :D

W.M.A. would be my song!
  • Mac DogMac Dog Posts: 79
    Well if it was in Cleveland I'd give him the setlist for Buffalo.......

If it was in Buffalo I'd give him shit for not playing Breath the night before in Cleveland.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I would just jump all around and maybe do an awesome stage dive, like the one on the even flow vid
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    a duet with Ved , duh! Then some rocking out with jeff and mike , followed by a wicked high five from boom tied off with a nice stage dive if the stage is close enough to the audience :D (white girls can't jump)
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Would it be weird if you got up on stage and instead of sharing a mic with Ed you sang into Stone's?

haha if someone got me drunk prior i would probably bust out my own rendition of "Sick O pussies" on stone's mic :P
  • I would sing I believe in Miracles and then promptly steal ed's bottle of wine 8-)
    A Compliment For Us Is A Compliment For You

Hartford 05/15/10, Newark 05/18/10, MSG I 05/20/10, MSG II 05/21/10
  • airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    drink the vino
    cheers
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    RiotZact wrote:
    I would just jump all around and maybe do an awesome stage dive, like the one on the even flow vid

Ah, those were the days! Can't do that anymore, what with reserved seating & all. You could probably crowdsurf though, but we will have to get many zombie pot heads to get along too!
    sit on a rocking chair for the rest of the show... like that old dude from the early 90's band Arrested Development
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    RiotZact wrote:
    need to come to Europe for that ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    First off, even thou ive heard evenflow live over 50+ times, I'd hope it would be during that song. Why, well cuz of Mikee of course. During Mikee's solo, I'd run over to Boom and jump on HiS back, light up a spliff, have the best seat in the house as Mikee shreds his ax while Boom, Ed and I burn away....fuck it, I'd even let Stone smoke some kush to, what the hell!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'd have to definitelly end it with a fucken stage dive right into all YOU jealous fuckers in the first 3 rows....and probably break my fucken arm in the process!!!!!!!
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    Gmoney wrote:
    I would rip mccready's strat right of hands and break into the meanest version of mfc pj's ever played.

Love that!
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire