If Eddie called you on stage, what would you do?

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Shake my head *no*. Oi! I'm so bashful.

If he mentions anything about doing it for the good of the next generation if they saw their aunt on stage . . . well, that's a different matter entirely.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I would hope I'd get pulled on stage for Baba and Ed could bang the tambourines on my ass...

A girl can dream right??
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I would hope I'd get pulled on stage for Baba and Ed could bang the tambourines on my ass...

A girl can dream right??
    this was my first wish too, but then I changed it to wanting to play mfc with them when I remembered im a heterosexual male ;)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Gmoney wrote:

A girl can dream right??
    this was my first wish too, but then I changed it to wanting to play mfc with them when I remembered im a heterosexual male ;)

I would ask Ed to refrain from hitting me in the ass with the tamborines...it's already gonna be messy enough back there.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Hopefully it would be during "Daughter" and I would ad lib the tag something along these lines...

"why the fuck dont you tour anymore"
    "hey, hey, my, my"
    "why doesnt the fan club give us some info"
    "rock and roll will never die"

somethin like that :D
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I'd try to stay cool but I'd probably just stare like a deer in the headlights, or drop to my knees and do the "I'm not worthy" like Garth from Wayne's world.
  • loopjd wrote:
    I did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMSJuDYZKE

Probably the biggest adrenaline rush EVER.

i watched this, and was literally shaking with emotion, i couldnt imagine what it must have been like to be on stage with the band.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    If it's anything like the dream I recently had with that exact thing happening to me...I would just stand there with my eye's popping out of their sockets and a huge smile while Eddie sings to me :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    can't sing, can't dance, but if eddie asked me to come up on stage, and walk over broken glass, fuck i'd do it, then dance around like an idiot (probably in pain).
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    edited October 2010
    DPrival78 wrote:
    i talk big, but i'd probably get all emotional like a big hairy bitch and cry in front of 20k+ people.

are big hairy bitches known to get that emotional?

:)

I
    Post edited by DangDang on
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    loopjd wrote:
    I did this:

Loopjd, was that you?! Are you "Jacob"?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I would pee a bit, cry a bit and then probably stand frozen in terror.
  • i'd jump on that bitch like "what up!", grab the mic....and do an all beat box rendition of Sleight of Hand. :mrgreen:
  • I did this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 956275964# kinda just froze up! A little overwhelmed I must say.
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Smoke a j with matt and jeff
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • I'd pop and lock and then grab Ed's mic and yell "Where are the fuckin' Philly boots at yo?!!" Then I'd moonwalk to the front of the stage with a cig in my mouth and do a backflip into the crowd.

Or, more likely, I'd pee myself, throw up, and pass out.

Thanks for listening.
  • I'd pop and lock and then grab Ed's mic and yell "Where are the fuckin' Philly boots at yo?!!" Then I'd moonwalk to the front of the stage with a cig in my mouth and do a backflip into the crowd.

that would be so cool! :mrgreen:

that would be so cool! :mrgreen:

Your new avatar is killer and reminds me that I'd also roll a fat j and pass it around with the band!
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    loopjd wrote:
    I did this:

Dude...you are one lucky young man! I had an adrenaline rush watching you enjoy your moment! What's your story for getting selected to go onstage?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it'll never happen, but i'd shake hands and say thanks for Bugs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Oceans 98Oceans 98 Posts: 232
    I would steal the mic from Eddie and grab Mike's Strat and break into an impromptu version of Communication Breakdown by Zeppelin, then say "that’s how its done, boys."
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hugs and kisses all around for being my reason for enjoying my life so much!
    Extra hugs for Ed :)
    I'd also give Ed a present if I could...something important that I wear round my neck..but I'd give it up for him.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    gremmiegal wrote:
    I did this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 956275964# kinda just froze up! A little overwhelmed I must say.

HOLY SHIT
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Pray that he doesn't ask me to sing.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • I would do the evolution baby!!!!! :)
    Everything has chains, absolutely nothing's changed...
  • StillHere wrote:
    I'd also give Ed a present if I could...something important that I wear round my neck..but I'd give it up for him.

you wear your Va-jay-jay around your neck?!?!? :?

;):mrgreen::lol::lol::lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    StillHere wrote:

you wear your Va-jay-jay around your neck?!?!? :?

;):mrgreen::lol::lol::lol: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha... I don't know about all that, but lots a peeps around here talk out their ass...

:D
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    loopjd wrote:
    I did this:

gremmiegal wrote:
    I did this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 956275964# kinda just froze up! A little overwhelmed I must say.

FUCKING EPIC!

:o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    i gotta quit checking the board while at work bc it frequently makes me want to blaze and listen to pj... crazy your avatars are often to blame!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    gremmiegal wrote:
    Awesome, awesome, Kim!!!!

I'd probably try a little "Eddie Dancing" if I wasn't too frozen!! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me