If Eddie called you on stage, what would you do?

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Throw up the shocker to the crowd.

Bow to Matt Cameron

And sing the Cornell parts of hunger strike and ruin it like slater keany
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    Be the happiest girl in the world... ;)
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    i'd dance like Jed Clampett
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• SmileDadSmileDad Posts: 186
    My daughter went up onstage in Boston, in '06. She was only 9!

She told Ed her name, he introduced her to 20,000 PJ FANS! Then she waved to the crowd and she and Ed gave the crowd a BIG PEACE sign. They played SMILE for her while she and I danced and sang to it while Ed watched us. He tossed me his harmonica, and I handed it to my daughter. When the night was coming to an end, Ed waved to her during YL.

One of my BEST nights ...ever.

:D
    "This one's for Shae" -Ed, right before playing SMILE for my daughter (who was 9 then) BOSTON GARDEN 5-25-06
  • possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    I'd smoke a cig
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    I would rip mccready's strat right of hands and break into the meanest version of mfc pj's ever played.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • AmyMooreAmyMoore Posts: 140
    Good luck keeping your wits about you.

If I could do it again, I would have grabbed Ed''s wine bottle and taken a big swig of it.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    In all honesty, I'd tell him to stop wasting mine, and everyone else's time and play a song rather than annoy me while I'm trying to watch a concert ... sheeze... :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    I would probably faint!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I would run around the stage... after shaking hands and hugging all of them... and finish my run with a nice "stage diving + crowd surf"... and why not ask eddie a sip of wine ;)
    Perfect! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469
    ~ After shaking my behind around til the song was over I'd grab Cready's chewed up 59 strat and start busting it to shreds and then run because I'd have 15 thousand fans after me wanting to lynch me, because nobody messes with the Holy Grail. ~
  • loopjdloopjd Posts: 121
    I did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMSJuDYZKE

Probably the biggest adrenaline rush EVER.
    September 30th, 2009
    Best. Night. Ever.
  • MICHAEL FROM FARGOMICHAEL FROM FARGO Posts: 17
    edited April 2010
    6/16/2003
    I think about that night, everyday and wish I had the video......
    Post edited by MICHAEL FROM FARGO on
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    jerk off. no question. i'll make them remember me.
  • I'd start singing the most rare song they haven't played and hope that the band would follow my lead.
    NERDS!
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    jerk off. no question. i'll make them remember me.

Stay classy Sandiego! haha

anchormanposter.jpg
  • ... yet another hypothetical fanboy question... pathetic.
    Would you BRING IT!
    Would you hang back on the side of the stage?

It depends on what song huh....

A lot of people talk about being up close, but REALLY what would you do if you were on stage? Can you sing? dance to pj, or would you just stand on the side and feel the glow
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    loopjd wrote:
    I did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMSJuDYZKE

Probably the biggest adrenaline rush EVER.
    This is so awesome! How did this happen?
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Would you BRING IT!

A lot of people talk about being up close, but REALLY what would you do if you were on stage? Can you sing? dance to pj, or would you just stand on the side and feel the glow

I would play drums on SOLAT.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    ... yet another hypothetical fanboy question... pathetic.
    Would you BRING IT!

It happens! So why is it pathetic? You have to relax. Do you realize that you are the only negative person on this subject.........
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    probably burst into tears like a sissy.
    sing Neil's Fuckin' Up with Ed as back up
  • My perception of the inconsequential nature of your question led me to posit the pathetic nature of your original post. Granted, as far as subjectivity goes, your opinions are as valid as mine. However, you counter my comment about your question with your half-baked thesis about me being negative? That is an incommensurate comparison. You should review the nature of our respective epistemologies and formulate your arguments better. My advice (and I am sure you are not soliciting it, but I cannot help myself here) would be to attempt to attack the argument and not the person.
    ... yet another hypothetical fanboy question... pathetic.
    Would you BRING IT!

It happens! So why is it pathetic? You have to relax. Do you realize that you are the only negative person on this subject.........
    My perception of the inconsequential nature of your question led me to posit the pathetic nature of your original post. Granted, as far as subjectivity goes, your opinions are as valid as mine. However, you counter my comment about your question with your half-baked thesis about me being negative? That is an incommensurate comparison. You should review the nature of our respective epistemologies and formulate your arguments better. My advice (and I am sure you are not soliciting it, but I cannot help myself here) would be to attempt to attack the argument and not the person.

you are hilarious!
  • You do understand that being amused by me does not further our conversation.
    Peace, dude. May you find some consequential dialogues in your future posts.
    My perception of the inconsequential nature of your question led me to posit the pathetic nature of your original post. Granted, as far as subjectivity goes, your opinions are as valid as mine. However, you counter my comment about your question with your half-baked thesis about me being negative? That is an incommensurate comparison. You should review the nature of our respective epistemologies and formulate your arguments better. My advice (and I am sure you are not soliciting it, but I cannot help myself here) would be to attempt to attack the argument and not the person.

you are hilarious!
    You do understand that being amused by me does not further our conversation.

Peace, dude. May you find some consequential dialogues in your future posts.

you are hilarious!

I love you man!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Mullet wigs for the whole band. And they better wear 'em.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill give Eddie my Ouzo bottle,and directly I'll fall on my knees in front of the MIKE and bow to the King...if security dont put me down,ill go to Boom to smoke a ....legal cigarette 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    everyone knows my answer already

I'd cry
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'd tell them all what a great job they are doing, and take 5-6 heavy pulls off the wine bottle.