St. Paul 2014
  • -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    i'll give you 40 bucks for No Code
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Go to ebay with these prices! :lol:
  • pearljim10pearljim10 Posts: 404
    TT8270 wrote:
    pearljim10 wrote:
    just kidding. i do want one of those for my collection.

How many do you have? I got my favorite finally last year, the 2000 10C red live poster...But I always wanted the "look out Texas! Here comes Pearljam, with Supergrass as their right hand band" or something like that. From 2003? It's just so funny. 5 man riding their horses and the quote. :lol::lol:

i have a bunch. more then i should. let's put it that way.

yeah this is a nice one.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1684
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • pearljim10pearljim10 Posts: 404
    TT8270 wrote:
    pearljim10 wrote:
    just kidding. i do want one of those for my collection.

How many do you have? I got my favorite finally last year, the 2000 10C red live poster...But I always wanted the "look out Texas! Here comes Pearljam, with Supergrass as their right hand band" or something like that. From 2003? It's just so funny. 5 man riding their horses and the quote. :lol::lol:

didn't know what you meant about 2000 10c red live poster until i saw this one.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/9028

had that up over my bed for a while. love that one.
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    Well I sent a pm with no response....Anyone got a spare 91 Christmas single they might want to part with? If so hit me with a pm and we will see what we can work out.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    knowcode10 wrote:
    Why do you care if his prices are high? If you aren't interested just move along. No need for negativity. It's really none of your business what someone wants to sell stuff for.

HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for the best laugh of my afternoon! You're the same guy who complained for pages and pages about ticket prices (or there's more than one Cosby avatar, in which case I apologize)...too damn funny.

Give me a break. You are comparing high ticket prices to someone selling vinyl on a message board? Please.
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL.
    slh
    :lol: earlier post fixed :oops:
    thanks santos for the spelling class... anyway the price for all your VINYL is too expensive... ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Just thought I'd through in a comment.
    I personally don't care what people are trying to sell or at what prices - The only thing that has bother me here is that the same people who attacked me about my over priced items, a few months back, are the same ones who are here defending Snoopy. I wonder why???
    Must come down to who you know around here.

Good luck with your sales snoopy ;);)
  • As I suspected...and anticipated...not one person has made an OFFER of any kind except for one guy offering me $40 for the Soldier Field with the poster...just a bunch of people saying they are too high...then fighting with each other in opposition or defense of me...and this is why I just stick with Ebay

Peace out y'all

P.S. Condition matters, too, and I assure you these are all pristine (except for the original Vs.) what seems high today becomes an "I shoulda bought it when it was only...." tomorrow

and Tonifig...it's throw my friend, throw

Peace Out!

Snooptastic
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    As I suspected...and anticipated...not one person has made an OFFER of any kind except for one guy offering me $40 for the Soldier Field with the poster...just a bunch of people saying they are too high...then fighting with each other in opposition or defense of me...and this is why I just stick with Ebay

Peace out y'all

P.S. Condition matters, too, and I assure you these are all pristine (except for the original Vs.) what seems high today becomes an "I shoulda bought it when it was only...." tomorrow

Peace Out!

Snooptastic

maybe you should have stated that you're open to any & all offers. (you said willing to negotiate, i believe) take me, for instance. i'd really love to own both Yield & Binaural....but there is no way that's i'm going to shell out $300 total for 2 records. i know that some people will, but i'm not one of them. if you're looking for $100 for Yield, then chances are you would have laughed at my offer of $40. and $200 for Binaural? really? the most i could have offered for that is $75. i get the feeling that both of my offers would have been politely declined. someday, they'll reissue all of their records & everyone will be able to buy a copy so they can listen to it w/o having to pay an obscene amount of money. like i said in my first post, good luck w/ your sale...and i mean it. wish i could participate, but i'll own them someday.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    slh
    My Greekglish vocabulary became bigger now..
    Thanks Santos :D

:mrgreen: I love your bitching quote, dimitris!

I knew that, SLH...so does that mean my reading level is beyond 5th grade? heh!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    slh

post of the day :lol:

the rookies are everywhere
  • As I suspected...and anticipated...not one person has made an OFFER of any kind except for one guy offering me $40 for the Soldier Field with the poster...just a bunch of people saying they are too high...then fighting with each other in opposition or defense of me...and this is why I just stick with Ebay

Peace out y'all

Peace Out!

Snooptastic

I pm'd you and told you I wanted the $25 VS and heard nothing back. Does that not qualify for an offer?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Dark StarDark Star Posts: 496
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    As I suspected...and anticipated...not one person has made an OFFER of any kind except for one guy offering me $40 for the Soldier Field with the poster...just a bunch of people saying they are too high...then fighting with each other in opposition or defense of me...and this is why I just stick with Ebay

Peace out y'all

Peace Out!

Snooptastic

I pm'd you and told you I wanted the $25 VS and heard nothing back. Does that not qualify for an offer?

ditto this. i pm'd an offer of 30 on vs, before prices were posted. what gives dude?
  • what gives is I got buried with PM's so I posted prices....I replied to Johnny Sitar and have heard nothing...I just got home from work this minute and couldn't stay on the computer there all day (though I tried ;) )

Again, now I know why I don't do this.....no matter what I'm some sort of prick to someone for whatever reason they conjure up in their head

the assumptions here are absurd
    Ok....so $40 for Yield?:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • teemanteeman Posts: 337
    knowcode10 wrote:
    Why do you care if his prices are high? If you aren't interested just move along. No need for negativity. It's really none of your business what someone wants to sell stuff for.

HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for the best laugh of my afternoon! You're the same guy who complained for pages and pages about ticket prices (or there's more than one Cosby avatar, in which case I apologize)...too damn funny.

Give me a break. You are comparing high ticket prices to someone selling vinyl on a message board? Please.

It can be healthy to have a sense of humor about yourself. Just sayin'.
  • look it up ;)

since you are no longer accepting pm's, I'll respond to yours here:

It's your stuff. You are entitled do with it what you want. I have no problem with this decision. Sorry this turned you off so much. Sorry if my comments (defending your right to sell at any price you want) bothered you, I'll keep that in mind for next time around.

I'm sure I'll have no problem finding another VS. And no, I have no reason to talk shit about you on this board or anywhere else. It's all good.

Take care Snoop. :)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • look it up ;)

It's your stuff. You are entitled do with it what you want. I have no problem with this decision. Sorry this turned you off so much. Sorry if my comments (defending your right to sell at any price you want) bothered you, I'll keep that in mind for next time around.

I'm sure I'll have no problem finding another VS. And no, I have no reason to talk shit about you on this board or anywhere else. It's all good.

Thanks Johnny, and none of what I wrote you in my PM to you was directed at you specifically....please keep that in mind

take care! ;):)
    guess you didn't like my offer, Snoopy. a pm response would have been nice. good luck with your sale.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • look it up ;)

Thanks Johnny, and none of what I wrote you in my PM to you was directed at you specifically....please keep that in mind

take care! ;):)

I know dude. It's all good. :)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    slh

Nice.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06