So......just one show in Boston hmmmm?!?!

13»

Comments

• JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Only 1 Boston show = 1 fuckin' EPIC show!! 8-)

cant be too epic..they have to pack all that shit up and drive all the way to newark for a show the next day!!
  • Or you awesomely great pearl jam fans could just drive two hours to Hartford or four hours to NYC and Newark.

i'm going to Hartford but i couldn't get the time off from work for NY....plus i just bought a car so a local show would have been much better on the old wallet ya know i'm say'n.

oh well....that's the fuck'n way she goes.
  • JR86440 wrote:
    Only 1 Boston show = 1 fuckin' EPIC show!! 8-)

cant be too epic..they have to pack all that shit up and drive all the way to newark for a show the next day!!

"they" don't pack up shit, the roadies do.....and they will nut in Boston, Newark will get our sloppy seconds. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,689
    simpleman wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    For sure! But I guess they wanted the TD. Why not securing a date with Fenway? How many threads here have been talked about playing there? I'll tell ya, if I was running Pearl Jam Co.

I would ask Pearl Jam, psst .. "Guy's, we got a problem. We got 2 options. One, we try & convince the owner of Fenway to play @ their field May 18th. The team will be out @ NY that day. Two, I know it hasn't been done in Pearl Jam history but what about playing a double hitter show? May 17th @ the TD. First show @ 1pm. 2nd show @ 9pm. Think you guy's are able to do this? What say's you?"

i don't think 2 in one day would ever happen...i mean...that's crazy! maybe if the were in their 20s again....but they definitely could of just went to another venue...there are plenty of them to choose from....maybe just a little smaller than TD, but they would of sold out both shows...the Tsongas arena in Lowell is a really nice place and other huge names have played there in the past....plus it's the birth place of jack kerouac...i know Ed is a fan of his work...i could of showed him around. :mrgreen:
    nothing in Lowell is a "really nice place"........ I'm just sayin..
    C'mon, the American Textile History Museum is a really nice...cure for insomnia.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Poncier wrote:
    C'mon, the American Textile History Museum is a really nice...cure for insomnia.

I thought they outsourced that museuam to Sri Lanka?
    Poncier wrote:

I thought they outsourced that museuam to Sri Lanka?
    Well played. :mrgreen:
  • OK, OK....enough shit talk about Lowell you scallywag bastards...i was born and raised there! :twisted: :mrgreen:

what wussy towns did you all grow up in? ;):mrgreen:
    Funkytown baby!
  • BlahBlah Posts: 469
    i was born and raised there! :twisted: :mrgreen:

~ My beloved Honolulu ~
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Love the new avatar E-rock!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    OK, OK....enough shit talk about Lowell you scallywag bastards...i was born and raised there! :twisted: :mrgreen:

A little place called "none of your goddamn business"! :lol::lol::lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i was born and raised there! :twisted: :mrgreen:

~ My beloved Honolulu ~

ekahi of my punahele places lol

im rusty
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    OK, OK....enough shit talk about Lowell you scallywag bastards...i was born and raised there! :twisted: :mrgreen:

A nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993

A nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    I was born in Lowell also!! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Love the new avatar E-rock!

how'd you know my stage name? :mrgreen: my boy used to call me that back in the 80's! :lol: