José Mourinho - simply the BEST!!!!

Comments

• Well, say what you like about him, but his track record speaks for itself.

Wherever he's coached he's produced trophies. I still think he's stepping into a viper's nest going to Madrid. Expectations of instant improvement and producing an all conquering team are hard enough as it is without juggling with egos the size of our solar system.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    going to Madrid. .
    he he he.....HALA MADRID...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • going to Madrid. .
    he he he.....HALA MADRID...
    :(
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    the best manager,to the biggest club of the world!!!!!just fuckin great... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • the best manager,to the biggest club of the world!!!!!just fuckin great... :)

The best manager to the worst archetype of a football club in the world.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:
    If he wins the Euro Cup for Inter he will be their greatest ever coach.

Then he'll leave them to go to Real Madrid.

He will not go to Liverpool... he has nice hub caps on his car and doesnt want them stolen.

Perhaps he'll go to Man City though... I could see him doing that, big money for him to buy/develop his own team.

on the 29th April i said this... 8-)

the lotto numbers are 4, 22, 34, 36, 41, 47

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

He will not go to Liverpool... he has nice hub caps on his car and doesnt want them stolen.

Perhaps he'll go to Man City though... I could see him doing that, big money for him to buy/develop his own team.

on the 29th April i said this... 8-)

the lotto numbers are 4, 22, 34, 36, 41, 47

:thumbup:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Mourinho has said he hates working in Italian football. He wants out. There's also been talk of him coming to Anfield. I'd love to see him replace Benitez.
    i understand that,but still,need alot of money,for him and players,,,Madrid is the next one,,

Soft sending off that put a dampner on the game but well played Inter for holding out for so long.

Should be a great final (No Ribery tho)

Jose needs to come back to England
    Jose is going to Madrid

hw win the champion and cup in Italy...sutarday champion league..congrats jose..u fuckin rock..

p.s. next year Madrid... ;)

LOST numbers

4 8 15 16 23 42
    you were just guessing... i knew ;)8-);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    dunkman wrote:

That's a bit like predicting that Jordan will drop her knickers for another 10 guys this year. We all know it's going to happen. :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how José gets on with the swaggering, orange Ronaldo and just how he will fit into José's plans.

Whats' the betting he will be joined by a Mr Gerrard and an outside bet a Mr Rooney?
    dunkman wrote:
    you were just guessing... i knew ;)8-);)
    you knew. i was just wishing as a Madrid fan ;)
    nuffingman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

That's a bit like predicting that Jordan will drop her knickers for another 10 guys this year. We all know it's going to happen. :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how José gets on with the swaggering, orange Ronaldo and just how he will fit into José's plans.

Whats' the betting he will be joined by a Mr Gerrard and an outside bet a Mr Rooney?

:lol: yeah, it was 94% certain he'd be off wasn't it... still, it was a good excuse for someone to do a nice slagging of Jordan ;)

i do think Gerrard will be going, well I hope he goes... Liverpool, as much as I love it, cannot compete with Madrid as a city... It'll be interesting to see who he goes for over the next year.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    dunkman wrote:
    :lol: yeah, it was 94% certain he'd be off wasn't it... still, it was a good excuse for someone to do a nice slagging of Jordan ;)

i do think Gerrard will be going, well I hope he goes... Liverpool, as much as I love it, cannot compete with Madrid as a city... It'll be interesting to see who he goes for over the next year.
    Liverpool are about to discover the cost of not qualifying for the Champions League methinks. Great city and a famous club but back to the drawing board.
    simply the BEST!!!!
    :D
    simply the BEST!!!!
    :D
    Messi's 2nd goal was like watching god walk through a maze. when your possession is 70+% then you deserve that win!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    Messi's 2nd goal was like watching god walk through a maze. when your possession is 70+% then you deserve that win!!!
    you are right they deserve it,but they didnt know how to get it,till ref sent off peppe , sent off,jose too..
    even with 11 men Barca would have eventually found a way through Mourinhos 10-0-0 formation ;);)

i love the guy... i think he's a coaching god... but he needs to use his players better when at home... what was he hoping for? a 0-0 at home and then a sneaky 1-0 away win? Barca are always likely to score...

anyway, should be a good game tonight!! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    even with 11 men Barca would have eventually found a way through Mourinhos 10-0-0 formation ;);)

i love the guy... i think he's a coaching god... but he needs to use his players better when at home... what was he hoping for? a 0-0 at home and then a sneaky 1-0 away win? Barca are always likely to score...

anyway, should be a good game tonight!! :D
    hope too..can u imagiane a half time score..0-1..? will be the best to see those guys playing ball :D
    Barca still played much better football Dimi... if you cant say that then you aint a football man imo ;);)

Now if Schalke win 3-0 tonight I'll conduct a 3 hour webshow with a glove, 4 gay men and a parrot called George
    dunkman wrote:
    Barca still played much better football Dimi... if you cant say that then you aint a football man imo ;);)

Now if Schalke win 3-0 tonight I'll conduct a 3 hour webshow with a glove, 4 gay men and a parrot called George
    true is better team,bus after they put unicef in the shiort...all change..i hope united have fair ref in the final :)
    i'm not into conspiracy theories amigo... a team that scores 3 goals to another teams 1 means they have won... they could have had "fuck off america" on their shirts and it wouldnt have mattered... put simply... best FOOTBALLING team won...

Jose still got his annual trophy... but the league is probably not going to be achievable either for him...

still one of the best coaches ever tho... and still so young.

if he goes to Man Utd i will have to destroy him though. :mrgreen:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :-DDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    :D:D:D:D
  • FUCK YEAH...... :D:D:D:D
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    FUCK YEAH...... :D:D:D:D

Wow, BARCA look human after all. Super disappointed but congrats to Madrid. I'm still in shock. No treble this year!
  • badbrains wrote:
    FUCK YEAH...... :D:D:D:D

Wow, BARCA look human after all. Super disappointed but congrats to Madrid. I'm still in shock. No treble this year!
    treble?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Missed the game..glad with the results!!! Jose sent Iker for postgame conference??? Thats what i read...classic!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Missed the game..glad with the results!!! Jose sent Iker for postgame conference??? Thats what i read...classic!!
    yep.. Iker Casillas replaced Mourinho at press conference