José Mourinho - simply the BEST!!!!

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Number 1 in the world.....he kick Barca ass...great match..!!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    that was a great match! Messi totally shut down. Should be a good second game too
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that was a great match! Messi totally shut down. Should be a good second game too
    José know the way :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    yeah hes the next man city manager..maybe liverpool...but next season hes back in the best league in the world...
    His next team is Real Madrid ;)
    wtf...he loves the good weather here
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • yeah hes the next liverpool manager and next season hes back in the best league in the world...

Fixed it :D
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    yeah hes the next liverpool manager and next season hes back in the best league in the world...

Fixed it :D
    for sure Liverpool cant afford a manager like Mourihno
  • I don't know...he did say that he missed English football and has been quoted in some papers (although, not exactly trustworthy ones) that he would be interested in the Liverpool job if the financial situation was more stable.

If new investors came in during the Summer and steadied the ship plus Rafa Defeatez left for Juve or Real (please, please, please....) you never know.

Yep, I'm dreaming! :roll:
    I don't know...he did say that he missed English football and has been quoted in some papers (although, not exactly trustworthy ones) that he would be interested in the Liverpool job if the financial situation was more stable.

If new investors came in during the Summer and steadied the ship plus Rafa Defeatez left for Juve or Real (please, please, please....) you never know.

Yep, I'm dreaming! :roll:
    yes u are....if he go to the final of champion league and win the cup....in 20 days max,Madrid will anounce it :mrgreen:
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    The Special One!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    The Special One!
    this
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    any thoughts on today's match?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Mourinho has the gift. Could have been very different if the 3rd offside goal hadn't been allowed and the penalty had been given. Still have a feeling that Barca are going to kick their butts at the Nou Camp. Milan will never stop them scoring.

And I'm stilling betting on a Bayern v Barca final. Not that I care because as those shits from Manchester aren't there I'm a happy bunny.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    First off, let's not kid ourselves. That game was as fixed as they come. Milito, offsides, clearly. Amazing how many yellows Barca got compared to inter. My how quickly people forget the scandal of match fixing between inter and juvi. And how do you get a portugese ref to ref the game??? There's no conflict of interest there? Come on guys, don't doubt the Catalan!!!! Although 3-2 wouldve been better, watch the magic happen at the camp nou on Wednesday. If any team can win 2-0 at home or away, it's the Catalan. Ask the madristas!!!! Oh and D is right, that dumb-shit mourinho will be a madristas next year. You can bet on it!
    nuffingman wrote:
    Mourinho has the gift. Could have been very different if the 3rd offside goal hadn't been allowed and the penalty had been given. Still have a feeling that Barca are going to kick their butts at the Nou Camp. Milan will never stop them scoring.

And I'm stilling betting on a Bayern v Barca final. Not that I care because as those shits from Manchester aren't there I'm a happy bunny.
    what penalty??come on he felt down like the shoot him.and if in first half they didnt stop milito with offside when was 0-0..if if..referee was good,barca was blocked via this great manager.this happen last night
    badbrains wrote:
    First off, let's not kid ourselves. That game was as fixed as they come. Milito, offsides, clearly. Amazing how many yellows Barca got compared to inter. My how quickly people forget the scandal of match fixing between inter and juvi. And how do you get a portugese ref to ref the game??? There's no conflict of interest there? Come on guys, don't doubt the Catalan!!!! Although 3-2 wouldve been better, watch the magic happen at the camp nou on Wednesday. If any team can win 2-0 at home or away, it's the Catalan. Ask the madristas!!!! Oh and D is right, that dumb-shit mourinho will be a madristas next year. You can bet on it!
    and this why i called them village people ..the complex of the small team..referee to blame..Inter was better, and win..and was better couse have the best coach in the world..,not cos is a better team..barca is better team,but this kick asss manager know how to do things..
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Come on D, are u kidding me???? Village people??? What did the village people do to your madristas??? You know I love you bro!!! :D

The Catalan will do major damage on Wednesday!!! As Alves and El Capitaan Puyol said,"losers cry and we're NO losers!!!!" Veiska El Barca!!!!! Viva Catalan!!!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    Come on D, are u kidding me???? Village people??? What did the village people do to your madristas??? You know I love you bro!!! :D

The Catalan will do major damage on Wednesday!!! As Alves and El Capitaan Puyol said,"losers cry and we're NO losers!!!!" Veiska El Barca!!!!! Viva Catalan!!!!!
    EL CAPITAN PUYOL IS OUT WITH YELLOW CARDS.. :mrgreen:
    5 days for special one go to the final :)
  • dadesdades Posts: 322
    Yes he is a good manager, and a lucky one to.But to say what penaltys,c'mon, only the ref didn't think it was a penalty on Alves and Pique for that matter.Third goal was offside,but on the night Inter deserved the win.The return game will hinge on who scores first.If Barca get it they could run riot,but if Inter get it,I think game over.Do Inter have the balls to go at Barca from the first minute?Or does Mourinho go all defensive like he done at Chelsea?
    Me I hope Barca stuff them good and proper. :D
    Mourinho will go to Madrid,lose the league to Barca, and go where the biggest pay check is.
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
    Barca is a better team...and mesi the best player at this moment in the world...only a team can win them right now after loose 1-0....the team with the best manager...and he did win...exept the system he had to block mesi-ibraimovic,play most of the attack from right side,couse left side of barca defence is weak...he give his team the spirit that they CAN WIN THE BEST...
    he is simply the best..
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I hope Mourinho goes to Liverpool in the summer.
  • Byrnzie wrote:

You're not the only one!! I truly believe he could bring the title to Anfield.
    Byrnzie wrote:

how can this happen???need money u know..
    edited April 2010
    Byrnzie wrote:

As well as some much needed character and passion.

I remember when he came with Chelsea and he said how Chelsea could never match the pedigree and support that Liverpool has. He's also still a vocal fan of Gerrard. I think he'd be great for the club.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
    Byrnzie wrote:

how can this happen???need money u know..

Mourinho has said he hates working in Italian football. He wants out. There's also been talk of him coming to Anfield. I'd love to see him replace Benitez.
    Byrnzie wrote:

Mourinho has said he hates working in Italian football. He wants out. There's also been talk of him coming to Anfield. I'd love to see him replace Benitez.
    i understand that,but still,need alot of money,for him and players,,,Madrid is the next one,,
    Byrnzie wrote:

i understand that,but still,need alot of money,for him and players,,,Madrid is the next one,,

Liverpool are currently up for sale so should get a new cash injection soon. I don't think money will be a problem.
  • badbrains wrote:
    Game wasn't fixed, Barca just played slow and lifeless and let Inter take it to them. They need a big game and some energy in the next leg.
    NERDS!