José Mourinho - simply the BEST!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    badbrains wrote:
    First off, let's not kid ourselves. That game was as fixed as they come. Milito, offsides, clearly. Amazing how many yellows Barca got compared to inter. My how quickly people forget the scandal of match fixing between inter and juvi. And how do you get a portugese ref to ref the game??? There's no conflict of interest there? Come on guys, don't doubt the Catalan!!!! Although 3-2 wouldve been better, watch the magic happen at the camp nou on Wednesday. If any team can win 2-0 at home or away, it's the Catalan. Ask the madristas!!!! Oh and D is right, that dumb-shit mourinho will be a madristas next year. You can bet on it!
    Game wasn't fixed, Barca just played slow and lifeless and let Inter take it to them. They need a big game and some energy in the next leg.
    will not be easy for Barca to pas to the final!!!!not easy at all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I hope Mourinho goes to Liverpool in the summer.

You're not the only one!! I truly believe he could bring the title to Anfield.
    how can this happen???need money u know..

Sshhh....don't say that too loud, we don't want Jose to find out!! :lol:
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Mourinho has said he hates working in Italian football. He wants out. There's also been talk of him coming to Anfield. I'd love to see him replace Benitez.
    i understand that,but still,need alot of money,for him and players,,,Madrid is the next one,,

Liverpool are currently up for sale so should get a new cash injection soon. I don't think money will be a problem.
    Stevie Gerrard will be leaving Liverpool this summer. From a reliable source there is possibly going to be some major news soon. You heard it here first.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    nuffingman wrote:
    Stevie Gerrard will be leaving Liverpool this summer. From a reliable source there is possibly going to be some major news soon. You heard it here first.

Do you work for The Sun? ;)
    nuffingman wrote:
    Madrid ready to get him..they give money and van der far to Liverpool
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Sshhh....don't say that too loud, we don't want Jose to find out!! :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Byrnzie wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

Definitely not! Let's just say I heard about the John Terry news that hit the papers before it was printed. No idea where his mate get's the news but let's see. The text message he showed me yesterday that he received was very interesting. Possibly utter nonsense.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    nuffingman wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

Definitely not! Let's just say I heard about the John Terry news that hit the papers before it was printed. No idea where his mate get's the news but let's see. The text message he showed me yesterday that he received was very interesting. Possibly utter nonsense.

I hope he doesn't leave.
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Liverpool are currently up for sale so should get a new cash injection soon. I don't think money will be a problem.[/quote]
    Stevie Gerrard will be leaving Liverpool this summer. From a reliable source there is possibly going to be some major news soon. You heard it here first.[/quote]
    Yeah, rumours running around like wild fire at the Chelsea game yesterday too!
    Goodnight Barca :D
  • Soft sending off that put a dampner on the game but well played Inter for holding out for so long.

Should be a great final (No Ribery tho)

Jose needs to come back to England
    Soft sending off that put a dampner on the game but well played Inter for holding out for so long.

Should be a great final (No Ribery tho)

Jose needs to come back to England
    Jose is going to Madrid
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Just watched the game. I used to like Barca until I saw them try to cheat this game. Inter was just brilliant, played amazing defense. Mourinho is a genius.
  • I'm actually hoping for a Bayern win in the final, so that the fickle Italian press put the squeeze on Mourinho and he departs for Liverpool in the Summer. :D

Dimitris - say not one word, thank you very much.... ;)
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    I'm actually hoping for a Bayern win in the final, so that the fickle Italian press put the squeeze on Mourinho and he departs for Liverpool in the Summer. :D

Dimitris - say not one word, thank you very much.... ;)
    :silent:
    and the fun just began!!!!!!!!!!

2jfnfcy.jpg

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    If he wins the Euro Cup for Inter he will be their greatest ever coach.

Then he'll leave them to go to Real Madrid.

He will not go to Liverpool... he has nice hub caps on his car and doesnt want them stolen.

Perhaps he'll go to Man City though... I could see him doing that, big money for him to buy/develop his own team.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    If he wins the Euro Cup for Inter he will be their greatest ever coach.

Then he'll leave them to go to Real Madrid.

He will not go to Liverpool... he has nice hub caps on his car and doesnt want them stolen.

Perhaps he'll go to Man City though... I could see him doing that, big money for him to buy/develop his own team.
    he will win it..he stop the best team in the world..they make only one serious chance to score in 90 minutes,with head with bojan...Barca statistic make 20 -25 in the game..10 for goal..he win do it with Germans..and yes Real is the next step..he will learn them how to make defence,and they will put 5 goals in every match..
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    and the fun just began!!!!!!!!!!

2jfnfcy.jpg

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I thought that was such a disgrace. Such a display of bad sportsmanship from a very talented team.

but you made it funny
    hw win the champion and cup in Italy...sutarday champion league..congrats jose..u fuckin rock..

p.s. next year Madrid... ;)
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    hw win the champion and cup in Italy...sutarday champion league..congrats jose..u fuckin rock..

p.s. next year Madrid... ;)
    He is top The best The absolute Gods gift ..
    I cry he should still be here. (Chelsea London E ngland) :twisted:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Ugh, absolute tosser. He's entertaining, to be sure, but in a purely 'how much of a dickhead can one person be' way.

Come to think of it, I guess that's why he suited Chelsea so much.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    THIS IS YOUR NIGHT.....
    THIS IS YOUR NIGHT.....
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

YOU ARE simplY the BEST......
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    The special one does it again.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    The special one does it again.
    :D
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Twat.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Why wasn't this game on ESPN today?????

Instead Women's softball was on :thumbdown:
    NERDS!
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Hinn wrote:
    Twat.

this
    Hail Hail