I fear for the Euro tour...

13»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Paka wrote:
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Im flying back to NY for the Buffalo show from Istanbul...glad I booked going through Madrid! Ill be back for the Nijmegen and Berlin shows...god I hope there aren't any problems...most of my trip expenses are nonrefundable!
    my whole trip is nonrefundable... :roll: :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: shit...but who cares about the fuckin money!!! not see pearl jam is what matters~~ :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Powderfinger postponed their UK/Ireland tour yesterday, and that is a farewell tour, so a big deal.

I've got KISS in 2 weeks in Glasgow (he says quietly) :oops: i kinda hope that might get cancelled, i'll get the £50 i paid for my ticket back :D

you paid £50 to see fat grown men in make up ... for £20 I would have put face paints on and mimed along. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    You've all convinced me, i'm staying in sunny Aberdeen in June :D Seems to be plenty Pearl Jam fans here - all 3 of us!

It's four seasons in one day at the moment!!! :lol:
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Rossum20 wrote:
    Im flying back to NY for the Buffalo show from Istanbul...glad I booked going through Madrid! Ill be back for the Nijmegen and Berlin shows...god I hope there aren't any problems...most of my trip expenses are nonrefundable!
    if it gets cancelled by the airline they HAVE TO refund you (it's the law.. in Europe anyway).

I'm flying in just under 2 weeks to Detroit.. breathing a bit better now. As long as the band makes it to Europe, after tha, we can always manage to get around, there's enough of us, rent/borrow/steal cars and off we go.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pegasus wrote:
    Rossum20 wrote:
    if it gets cancelled by the airline they HAVE TO refund you (it's the law.. in Europe anyway).

I'm flying in just under 2 weeks to Detroit.. breathing a bit better now. As long as the band makes it to Europe, after tha, we can always manage to get around, there's enough of us, rent/borrow/steal cars and off we go.
    i know what u mean,but the law in Greece,is different,was 1st thing in news here that aircompanys dont refund anyone and they are covered by law..and if for exable the band dont fly is useless if the companys in europe fly.all the train -bus ticket is gone,hotels too,
    i dont know what the policy of festivals,if 1-2 groups cancel but the festival will be continue with less bands..i guess no refund too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    must admit, i was a little worried that the tour might get postponed or cancelled, but i feel that everything will be okay...... it has to be . right!
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

some pretty amazing shots there, mother nature at her wildest...

should use them to make an iceland 2011 calander :lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,685

Those are some amazing pics. Really like the first one with the lightning
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404

Sweet Moses! Mother nature there is pissed off! :shock:
    It's like something from a sci-fi film.
  • InsideJob75InsideJob75 Posts: 126
    [/quote]
    i know what u mean,but the law in Greece,is different,was 1st thing in news here that aircompanys dont refund anyone and they are covered by law..and if for exable the band dont fly is useless if the companys in europe fly.all the train -bus ticket is gone,hotels too,
    i dont know what the policy of festivals,if 1-2 groups cancel but the festival will be continue with less bands..i guess no refund too[/quote]

Festival rules are: if headliner pulls out and you no longer want to attend - you are entitled to your money back upon return of ticket - Only if it's the headliner that's pulled out. This is for day tickets only. Know this for a fact from experience and it was through ticketmaster.

I'm not sure what the policy would be for a 3 day festival!
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22