post cards from Jammers

124»

Comments

• I recieved a beautiful panoramic post card today from Marseille, France from Myra. Thank you very much! I love the little pin point on the map, that really helped! :)
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    :wave:
    You're very welcome !
    I'm glad you got it. That was kinda fast :D .
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i bet you get slammed with postcards from the pj20 thingy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    I hope so! It seems like everyone is road trippin it so hopefully they will pick up a few on their way! :D
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    I hope so! It seems like everyone is road trippin it so hopefully they will pick up a few on their way! :D
    and if they do not they really should be slapped or something.

:mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    and if they do not they really should be slapped or something.

:mrgreen:
    I AGREE!!!! :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    sent you 1 yesterday.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I got a postcard from Lizard from AV ...Antelope Valley California! And one from Stephen from MillerValley, Milwaukee WI.... THANK YOU BOTH!

And guess what everyone.... As of Saturday 9-10-11 you may now address the post cards to Mrs. Emily Reed! We had a beautiful Wedding day, it was better than I could have ever dreamed!
  • In 2010 I added a little over 80 post cards to my collection, I just counted the ones I collected and received in 2011 and I got .... 215 !!!!! You all are awesome for helping me add to my collection, thank you to everyone that sends them to me, keep them coming! Much love and Happy New Year to you all! :D
  • Em-

Joey and I put a few postcards in the mail for you earlier this week. Hope you get them soon :D

-Liz
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Liz and Joey, I got 4 post cards today in the mail... Thank you both so much for adding to my collection! I love tour stories on them all to, it made my day!
    Em

Em-

Joey and I put a few postcards in the mail for you earlier this week. Hope you get them soon :D

-Liz
  • Awesome! Glad you got them!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Serenity EmSerenity Em Posts: 100
    I thought this was pretty cool, and that some of you may want to try it out. You can send a free post card (from Virginia) ... you can either upload your own photo or use one of theirs. I am anxious to see how many post cards I will get from Virginia now... go try it out.
    P.S. you can send more than one!
    :D

http://www.myvirginiamemory.com/
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    In 2010 I added a little over 80 post cards to my collection, I just counted the ones I collected and received in 2011 and I got .... 215 !!!!! You all are awesome for helping me add to my collection, thank you to everyone that sends them to me, keep them coming! Much love and Happy New Year to you all! :D

I am glad you got such a nice response.

Your original request prompted me to ask that everyone send me samples of their countries' currency, both coins and paper money.....oddly, no one responded! ;)
    I thought this was pretty cool, and that some of you may want to try it out. You can send a free post card (from Virginia) ... you can either upload your own photo or use one of theirs. I am anxious to see how many post cards I will get from Virginia now... go try it out.
    P.S. you can send more than one!
    :D

http://www.myvirginiamemory.com/

here is another place you can make your own postcards and send them for free...

https://www.galaxylovenote.com/love-note/image/new
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    In 2010 I added a little over 80 post cards to my collection, I just counted the ones I collected and received in 2011 and I got .... 215 !!!!! You all are awesome for helping me add to my collection, thank you to everyone that sends them to me, keep them coming! Much love and Happy New Year to you all! :D

Your original request prompted me to ask that everyone send me samples of their countries' currency, both coins and paper money.....oddly, no one responded! ;)

Yeah, I imagine it is hard for people to split with their $ even if it is just a small donation, I'm sure if it worked though everyone would ask!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Yeah, I imagine it is hard for people to split with their $ even if it is just a small donation, I'm sure if it worked though everyone would ask!

I was just being a wise guy!