"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Serenity EmSerenity Em Posts: 100
    @Chadwick, hello!
    Thanks to everyone yet again for the postcards just recieved one from a 10c member from his visit to Edinburgh, Scotland!! I really appreciate it, everyone I get makes my day.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    @Chadwick, hello!
    Thanks to everyone yet again for the postcards just recieved one from a 10c member from his visit to Edinburgh, Scotland!! I really appreciate it, everyone I get makes my day.
    i found something you may enjoy.
    i have no use for it.

that is all.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I haven't done this yet, but I'll try and get around to sending you one from The Beehive State! :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • you guys are awesome, cant believe all the great post card i continue to get!!! much love! :P
    chadwick wrote:
    @Chadwick, hello!
    i found something you may enjoy.
    i have no use for it.

that is all.
    look how slow i am, wow.
    still the post card rests in a box in my closet.
    one day you will have it in your hands.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Hi Everyone! I have a request for you all, I have been collecting post cards since I was little. I would love if you all would send me a post card for my collection! Also if you take my address on tour and send some while your traveling or on vacation, I would greatly appreciate it!
    My Address is: Emily Moyer, 446 East Deerview Drive, Auburn Pennsylvania 17922, USA
    Thankyou so much, if you would like a postcard in return please send your address!
    Much love, Em :D

i see youre from auburn PA i have an auburn near me. i shall take some pics and send them to you. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Would you like one from South Florida the Palm Beaches?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• @ Chadwick, I will be waiting :D
    @catefrances, I would love that. Our town is small, not much to take pictures of in Auburn PA. I shouldnt say that though, I love that I live in a small town and enjoy taking pictures of things in a small town.
    @ g under p, I would really like a post card from Florida. then I could stare at it, lose my mind and pretend I am there!

Thankyou all!!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Well I am on holidays for 3 weeks soon so I wil try and send one or even 2!!
  • Thankyou!!!
    Where all are you going???
    Have a great time, I'll be watching that mail box! :D
  • THANKYOU FOR THE POST CARS FROM A 10 CLUB FRIEND FOR THE POST CARD FROM CALIFORNIA!!!!!
    much love! it made my day!
  • Recieved 2 post cards from Palm Beach Florida!!! Thankyou so much! :mrgreen:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Recieved 2 post cards from Palm Beach Florida!!! Thankyou so much! :mrgreen:

You are most welcome. :D I had those cards written for 2 weeks trying to figure how much it was to post a postcard. 28 cents I finally ended up putting Forever stamps on them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    haffajappa wrote:
    Cool i work at a post office should give me sth to do when i'm bored at work
    :lol:

Cool! You work at the Post Office.
    Could you please steal me back my No Code Polaroids and some Donations I made in the mail?
    Please?
    Cheers.
    I'm sending off a Post card 2moz. 8-)
  • Got a postcard from Vegas the other day!!! Thankyou!
  • Recieved a post card from Cornwall today! Thankyou Alan!!! :D
  • Just wanted to Thank Paul and Kristy for the postcard from Australia! :P
    i been thinking of you today with the holiday card thread and all

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Recieved a post card from Leeze in Germany today.... Thankyou!!! :D there will be one in the mail coming your way in the next few days!
  • Hello Again!!! I recieved a post card from San Francisco from a 10c friend that lives in Canada and went to The Bridge School Benefit Shows=) Just wanted to say Thankyou very much!
  • Chadwick, I got your post card today!!!! I love it!! very cool of you, I love that it is from the 60's. Thankyou very much, and Merry Christmas!
    edited December 2010
    Chadwick, I got your post card today!!!! I love it!! very cool of you, I love that it is from the 60's. Thankyou very much, and Merry Christmas!
    i grew up looking at that post card. dad kept it in his navy photo album and stuff. obviously the post card was never used. so i put this together as follows...

dad went to the navy in the late 60's. iowa to (san diego) california
    navy around for a few years.
    drive from iowa to california and back a few times.
    @ some point he picked up that post card and never used it and saved it for 40 odd years until i got it.
    after having it in a box filled with pictures i sent it to you

taadaaa
    dad's ass post card
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Wow, that card has been around, I like that it has a story with it. I promise to treasure it, I dont have too many funny cards like that, when I was a kid I remember when we would go on vacation and see silly ones but you dont see them too much anymore like that, it just seems harder in general to find postcards.
    Wow, that card has been around, I like that it has a story with it. I promise to treasure it, I dont have too many funny cards like that, when I was a kid I remember when we would go on vacation and see silly ones but you dont see them too much anymore like that, it just seems harder in general to find postcards.
    i am glad you enjoy it
    thank you

i'm pretty sure i still see post cards around :?
    maybe not as funny as mine though ;)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if you go any place that is touristy, they have tons of post cards for sale.

we went to alaska in 2009 and visited North Pole, AK. i sent a bunch of cards from up there signed santa.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    if you go any place that is touristy, they have tons of post cards for sale.

we went to alaska in 2009 and visited North Pole, AK. i sent a bunch of cards from up there signed santa.

you would sign them from Santa!
    I just remember seeing them everywhere when I was younger, and I find old ones at yard sales from individual towns. I guess if I got to travel more I would get more, but I try to send them out of PA and the best place to go to get them are the Truck Stop's and most of them are Amish Country.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Sent a coulpe to the kids of a friend. The kids were ready for santa to come the next day. Of course this was mid june and the kids were still in that santa belief stage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Any tourist trap you go to has post cards. They are a sure fired money magnet.
  • Any tourist trap you go to has post cards. They are a sure fired money magnet.

Hey! I just got your postcard today... thankyou! It was very nice of you to send me one! :D