post cards from Jammers

Comments

• Any tourist trap you go to has post cards. They are a sure fired money magnet.

Hey! I just got your postcard today... thankyou! It was very nice of you to send me one! :D

I love to buy them but my family gets tired of getting them. I will now have a worthy recipient. I didn't get it mailed from Atlanta because we weren't there that long. Next time I will try and get it postmarked from the location. Merry Christmas!
  • Any tourist trap you go to has post cards. They are a sure fired money magnet.

Hey! I just got your postcard today... thankyou! It was very nice of you to send me one! :D

I love to buy them but my family gets tired of getting them. I will now have a worthy recipient. I didn't get it mailed from Atlanta because we weren't there that long. Next time I will try and get it postmarked from the location. Merry Christmas!
    I never get tired of getting them, and i have met so many nice friends threw the postcards. I hope you had a great Christmas!
  • Big thankyou to Jamie and Katy for the Holiday card and the stick man decal. Thats awesome, it made my day! :D
  • Big thankyou to Jamie and Katy for the Holiday card and the stick man decal. Thats awesome, it made my day! :D
    So glad to hear it :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • I asked everyone here and on facebook to send me a post card on their travels for my collection, this is a picture of all of the postcards I recieved in 2010.... Thankyou all... I look forward too see where your travels take you in the New Year :wave:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cro ... 0175793866
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Just wondering if you got the one I sent from FL with the manatee on it. It was larger than I usually buy and I was worried that regular postcard postage wouldn't be enough. Hope you got it.
  • Just wondering if you got the one I sent from FL with the manatee on it. It was larger than I usually buy and I was worried that regular postcard postage wouldn't be enough. Hope you got it.
    Jenny, I did get early this week, Thankyou. I would love to go on a trip and do something like that, how amazing!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I asked everyone here and on facebook to send me a post card on their travels for my collection, this is a picture of all of the postcards I recieved in 2010.... Thankyou all... I look forward too see where your travels take you in the New Year :wave:

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

hmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I asked everyone here and on facebook to send me a post card on their travels for my collection, this is a picture of all of the postcards I recieved in 2010.... Thankyou all... I look forward too see where your travels take you in the New Year :wave:

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

hmm
    I dont how to get pictures up on here.
    Just wondering if you got the one I sent from FL with the manatee on it. It was larger than I usually buy and I was worried that regular postcard postage wouldn't be enough. Hope you got it.
    Jenny, I did get early this week, Thankyou. I would love to go on a trip and do something like that, how amazing!

Good to know the regular stamp works on the larger postcards as well. :D
  • Hey everyone so sorry I havent been on, I have been really under the weather and not feeling good. Other than that 2011 has been treating me very well, I have been very busy because I got engaged on Christmas Day! so wedding planing has been keeping me busy. But I wanted to stop by and say thankyou for the cards I recieved in 2010 ... just under 80 from all over the world!

also......
    Much Thanks to Dirty Frank for the post card from Granada, I love it, it is a beautiful card and looks like a very beautiful place! :D
    Also a huge thank you to Black Pearl, by far one of the coolest postcards I have ever recieved, It will be treasured, I cant stop smiling! :D

Much love to you all, Im excited to see where your travels take you in 2011!
    Em
  • Serenity EmSerenity Em Posts: 100
    Jenny (number1PJfan)
    Thank You so much for the post card from Zion National Park! It looks like a beautiful place!
    Em :D
    You are welcome and congratulations on the engagement.
    You are welcome and congratulations on the engagement.

Thank You! :D
    just wanted to thank PJ Freak for the post card from Dorset UK of Durdle Door! It was a nice surprize! :D

Im trying to beat last years total and get over 80 post cards so if you are traveling or know someone that is, please take my address!

Thank you all, Much love, Em
    Hi everyone, Im all settled at my new house and wanted to make sure that I posted the new address for everyone so I can keep collecting, so here ya go... Em Moyer, PO Box 171, Auburn Pennsylvania 17922 USA
    Dont worry if you sent one to the other address recently, that is my parents house and they will get it to me or it will be forwarded.
    Thanks to everyone that has sent one, and I hope to get a few more, I am planning on getting a worldwide map that way when I get one from a new place I can mark it on the map. :D
    Thank you jmurry... I got your postcard today from MA, I love checking the mail to find the post cards from fellow jammers! :D
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Thank you jmurry... I got your postcard today from MA, I love checking the mail to find the post cards from fellow jammers! :D

Your welcome!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Hi everyone, Im all settled at my new house and wanted to make sure that I posted the new address for everyone so I can keep collecting, so here ya go... Em Moyer, PO Box 171, Auburn Pennsylvania 17922 USA
    Dont worry if you sent one to the other address recently, that is my parents house and they will get it to me or it will be forwarded.
    Thanks to everyone that has sent one, and I hope to get a few more, I am planning on getting a worldwide map that way when I get one from a new place I can mark it on the map. :D
    Need one from Co.? lol I just moved here so..
    Thank You #1 Pearl Jam fan Jenny for the post card from Canada.

Thank You everybody for sending the post cards, i wanted to beat last years total of 82, and i now have 101 this year already. If your going to PJ20, or any of the other tour dates, please remember to take my address, and if able, please send me a post card while touring. Thanks again for your support of my post card collection project !

PO Box 171
    Auburn, Pa 17922, USA
    Awesome. glad you got it. I always wonder about those things. :D
    I received a post card from Albert Beach Train Station, in Albert Beach, Manitoba, Canada today! Thank you Paul! :D
  • Thanks so much to Diane (DANG DANG) for my first ever upside down postcard from Palm Beach Zoo, Florida and sticker, what a great surprise! :P

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY COLLECTION SO AMAZING! :mrgreen:
  • I GOT A POSTCARD FROM SOUTH AFRICA TODAY! thank you! :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just got my personal postcards back from the printers. Ill send one out to you!
    Here's a preview.
    weird-guy-with-guns.jpg
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just got my personal postcards back from the printers. Ill send one out to you!
    Here's a preview.
    weird-guy-with-guns.jpg

Lol. I have that same pic saved on my iPhone. I put my friends face on the creepy guy and put a Santa hat on him and put a x mas tree in there.
    I'll be back
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    What's your favorite postcard you've gotten this year.
    I'll be back
  • What's your favorite postcard you've gotten this year.
    Wow... that's a hardtime question, I love them all... how about my top 5... 1 Frankfurt Germany, it is a Christmas fair and market in the middle of the city, 2 my friend Charly made a short film that went to the Cannes film festival and she got me a post card from the 64th annual film festival, 3 A post card from Alaska that has all kinds of facts about Alaska on it, my good friend went there to get married and they d an RV to go on their honeymoon, they got me a post card at each stop they made and on the back of the one with all the facts about Alaska she wrote all the facts about their trip, how many miles they traveled, when the sunset...ect .. 4 a post card from Bush Stadium, St. Louis, I was raised on Cardinals baseball so to finally get one from there was awesome, it is from a fellow Jammer who sends me a few to each show he goes to (he was there for theher Eddie solo tour) he said that he never sent a post card till he seen my post and never forgets me when he travels ...5 Antelope Canyon, Arizona ... it is just a stunning place that I would have never known about before I got a post card from there.
    I do have to mention my favorite stamp and postage hands down is from a friend that sent me a post card from Helsinki Finland... I love the band HIM and they are from there, it would be a dream to go see them in concert their where that are huge over there and sell out festivals.
    Sorry to go on and on... I just can't believe all the amazing cards I have gotten, mostly all from the Pearl Jam Community!
  • I got a post card from Woodstock NY today from Susan! Thank you! It is really diff :D erent, I love it!
  • Thank you Alan for the post card from Cornwall, it is beautiful, looks like you could sit thete for days looking at that amazing view!