RYGAR'S ALL habs ALL THE TIME thread 2013

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    cmon 1 win today habs
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    F*** Pittsburgh :x

Thats what the Pens will do to the Habs. They'll become little penguin bitches :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    cmon 1 win today habs
    Steal a win in Pitts would be nice!
    BLACK35 wrote:
    F*** Pittsburgh :x

Thats what the Pens will do to the Habs. They'll become little penguin bitches :lol:

Are you insinuating that the Penguins are gay?
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    We'll be seeing this again this year
    >
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    >
    That reminds me of Rightousbabe`s "Pittsburgh Penguins: 2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champions" signature.
    sweet
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    sweet
    Definitely!
  • righteousbaberighteousbabe Posts: 662
    Rygar wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    >
    That reminds me of Rightousbabe`s "Pittsburgh Penguins: 2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champions" signature.

I was just one year off. Crazy game today. Lets go Penguins.
    Rygar wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    >

I was just one year off. Crazy game today. Lets go Penguins.
    True, maybe it was a jinx ;)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    8-)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    pivotal game 3 tonight :o
    Go Habs!
    Rygar wrote:
    Go Habs!

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
    Rygar wrote:
    Go Habs!

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
    The Bell Centre is going to be bonkers tonight!
    :o:o 0-0 ;)
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    LET'S GO HABS!!!
    LET'S GO HABS!!!
    I'd like to know when rule #87 will be made public knowledge so we can understand these penalties and non-calls...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Man, I hate the Canadiens, but I never get tired of looking at their home sweaters.

Here's hoping for a Bruins v Canadiens conference final!!! (not because of the sweaters, but for the rivalry!)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Rygar wrote:
    LET'S GO HABS!!!
    I'd like to know when rule #87 will be made public knowledge so we can understand these penalties and non-calls...

i did greatly enjoy watching gomez go after cindy like that though.
    Rygar wrote:
    LET'S GO HABS!!!

i did greatly enjoy watching gomez go after cindy like that though.
    I'm surprised he didn't get ejected for it...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    jimed14 wrote:
    Man, I hate the Canadiens, but I never get tired of looking at their home sweaters.

Here's hoping for a Bruins v Canadiens conference final!!! (not because of the sweaters, but for the rivalry!)

Agreed, the only thing better than that is the Bruins winning that series. To me the Blackhawks have the second best looking (home dark) jersey with B's being the best. The Hawks with the best looking away (white) jersey.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited May 2010
    For a boost for a Canadiens WIN tomorrow night.....

canad3.gif
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

gotta do it tonight .not coming back from 3-1 again
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Go Habs! Hit back!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    gotta do it tonight .not coming back from 3-1 again
    Agreed.
    We'll see what happens. Gotta stay out of the box (lol) and get some pucks past Fluery.
    sorry rygar... but now that it looks like the bruins are moving on, i have to pull for the penguins.

i can't stand seeing any boston team win, and i would love to see the penguins just wax them next round.
    sorry rygar... but now that it looks like the bruins are moving on, i have to pull for the penguins.

i can't stand seeing any boston team win, and i would love to see the penguins just wax them next round.
    Ah ya cut me Shrek. Ya cut me deep.

I'm not sure who I'll go for. Best scenario I can think of is an arena collapse or something...
    Rygar wrote:

Ah ya cut me Shrek. Ya cut me deep.

I'm not sure who I'll go for. Best scenario I can think of is an arena collapse or something...

:lol::lol:
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    Big game tonight.
    Psyched for playoff hockey.

If the habs lose, I lose interest until the finals.
    edited May 2010

Good for you but the series isn't over till it's over nice assumption though. Go B's GO!

bruins1.gif

....and down with the Pens......
    Post edited by g under p on