RYGAR'S ALL habs ALL THE TIME thread 2013

191011121315»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    updated for my Habitant friend
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    keep it updated ...thier are more hockey fans on this board than anything else

you and ken can have at it :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    kenshunt wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Well what the hell, here I am.

Markov playing like his old self. Hope that knee is as healed as they say it is.
    2 straight wins, start the parade lol :lol:
    Parade was on after 1 win, my friend!
    Pacioretty out 2-3 weeks less than expected, huh.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    The Canadians look solid so far ... really like their coach and really like how the team handled the contract situation of Subban and how the coach has handled him. I think it was Sundays game where he was out for the 1st 10 minutes of the 3rd and they said he had "equipment problems", I'm not buying it, I think the coach sat him because he came in from his blue line spot costing Montreal a face-off opportunity in Ottawa's zone ... I like that in a coach (if thats what really happened), sure seems more possible that an equipment issue that took the whole intermission and 10 minutes of the 3rd to fix.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Good to see them playing well (most games), definitely a team atmosphere being adopted.
    PK is definitely a character, coaching staff seem to have a handle on him.

They sat Ryan White on the weekend, too, for hurting the team against Ottawa on Wednesday.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    539715_129175200594599_771378299_n.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    539715_129175200594599_771378299_n.jpg
    Has been playing great, definitely a good signing.
    Impressive turn around after last seasons ... lots of young talent ...

Jrod Tinordi starts tonight ... he's like 6'5 or 6'6 :shock:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

A huge turnaround, finally able to win a game if Price doesn't play at the top of his game. Still half-expecting the bubble to burst ;)

We'll see what the big guy can do, other teams are getting very big so we could use some giants.
    Good in for them tonight ...

All 4 Eastern Conference Canadian Teams are in playoff spots ... Like that.

• shepshep Posts: 5,759
    i still don't believe the habs are leading the east.... i had them written down to tank this season and go for the number 1 draft choice... but anyway...

it's terrible - after that shitty ass lockout i had decided to scorn the league for a couple of years... but the position that they are in (combined with that fact that my bros team, philly, is doing so shitty) is pulling me right back into the NHL's trap.... :fp:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    Signed Briere, 2 years at 4 million a year.
    Sigh, stupid.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    I think it is an excellent signing. Would rather have lecavalier... but montreal probably didnt want to go 5 years with no movement. 4 million dollars for a good center from the pq who wants to win a cup and dcores clutch goals left and right
    Definitely didn't want that Lecavalier contract.
    We'll see how this pans out.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    Rygar wrote:
    Signed Briere, 2 years at 4 million a year.
    Sigh, stupid.

I don't think its a bad deal, the little fucker seems to still be able to score, he is a little more injury prone now....but hey he is getting older. I definatley won't have done a 3 or 4 yr deal at that
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    George Parros?? Now this is a deal I like! :lol:
    edited April 2014
    Rygar said:

George Parros?? Now this is a deal I like! :lol:

I regret saying this, mostly. Mustache is still awesome.
    Post edited by Rygar on
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Nice to see Price settle down and hold the fort. Stoked that we're up by 2 :x
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    WOOHOOOOOOOO UP BY 3
    GO HABS GO

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    edited April 2014
    WOOOOHOOOO IT'S A SWEEP AND WE'RE GOING ROUND TWO!!!!!! :x =D>

Well that horrific result is more fitting of the hockey they've played this year (i.e. 1 period per game).
    Lots of turnovers, breakaways, and more holes in net than a block of swiss cheese.

RIP Mr. Beliveau. My Dad doesn't talk much hockey these days ... but Mr. Beliveau's death saddened him. He's a great Canadian and perhaps a better person than he was a hockey player from what I read.

Nice find!
    They're going to put up a bronze statue across from the Bell Centre.