LES HABITANTS !!!

:)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Geez this MUST be the Jinx of winning THe President's Cup

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I graduated to pacing early into the second period.

3rd period...this could be ugly...
    Things are looking up for the Habs.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    Stress!! Ugh, can't wait for the period to end!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

fuck the habs! ;)
    norm wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

fuck the habs! ;)
    sticks and stones!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Rygar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    fuck the habs! ;)
    sticks and stones!

:evil: :lol:
    edited April 2010
    common001.gifcommon001.gif

The Canadiens are a lock to win this thing..oopps wait a minute

argh!
    fuckin zebras
    Rygar wrote:
    fuckin zebras

Don't worry it's the Caps power Play remember, IT SUCKS!

g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    fuckin zebras

Don't worry it's the Caps power Play remember, IT SUCKS!
    Intentional jinxes are mean.
    This is hilarious and here in DC the papers will be ab lazed with this Caps colossal failure.

HABS!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The BRUINS play Philly, that's all folks.

What's the old saying DEFENSE wins CHAMPIONSHIPS and the HABS played it in this series. Great game, got to give it up.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,227
    g under p wrote:
    The BRUINS play Philly, that's all folks.

I was kinda hoping for the Habs to loose. But I kinda feel better now that they won. :|
    Hab's will have to play last year's Stanley Cup Champion's.
    Will have to face one of Nova Scotia's greatest hockey player of all time, Sidney Crosby.

Philly, i'm sorry. The Ranger's were to be in the playoffs. Now, you face my Bruins!
    Prepare to die!

inigomontoya.jpg
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    nice upset Montreal

I wonder how crazy downtown Montreal will be, could you imagine if the game was in Montreal ? :o
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Pitts next. From bad to worse?

Montreal is rockin' tonight!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Rygar wrote:
    Montreal is rockin' tonight!

Tonight, we rock ... YEAH!!!!

athf.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wowo

see I MAKE A THREAD 4 YOU AND YOUR TEAM PULLS A MIRACLE

CONGRATS ENJOY
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    wowo

CONGRATS ENJOY

Shouldn't you be playing with balls ??

:o
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wowo

CONGRATS ENJOY

Shouldn't you be palying with balls ??

:o

wait till i right up my b ball thread awesome
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    g under p wrote:
    What's the old saying DEFENSE wins CHAMPIONSHIPS and the HABS played it in this series. Great game, got to give it up.

Yes defense wins championships, but these last 2 wins were because of Halak and some timely goal scoring. They gave up way to many shots, I'm not sure they can allow Pittsburgh that many shots and still win, however, if they do beat Pittsburgh I can see them in the finals. As a matter of fact I'll say winner of this series goes to the finals. The thing about Montreal that intrigues me is they coulg have been a 6 seed if they just played better the last week.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Yes defense wins championships, but these last 2 wins were because of Halak and some timely goal scoring. They gave up way to many shots, I'm not sure they can allow Pittsburgh that many shots and still win, however, if they do beat Pittsburgh I can see them in the finals. As a matter of fact I'll say winner of this series goes to the finals. The thing about Montreal that intrigues me is they coulg have been a 6 seed if they just played better the last week.
    Yah you can only play with fire so long before things go up in flames, but lets see how we do.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Rygar wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Yah you can only play with fire so long before things go up in flames, but lets see how we do.

As long as your playing you still got a shot, home ice in the east is no big deal, most plane rides are short. Home ice advantage doesn't slow Pitt down. I think Pitt will be tougher than Washington, they seem built more for the playoffs. I just love that Ovie lost, this is just been a bad year, us Canadians cost him a shot at GOLD and The Montreal Canadians cost him a shot at cup glory :D:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

As long as your playing you still got a shot, home ice in the east is no big deal, most plane rides are short. Home ice advantage doesn't slow Pitt down. I think Pitt will be tougher than Washington, they seem built more for the playoffs. I just love that Ovie lost, this is just been a bad year, us Canadians cost him a shot at GOLD and The Montreal Canadians cost him a shot at cup glory :D:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.[/quote]

I've been in the Capitals dressing room and I can betcha Ovie and his crew were tearing up that place with anger. :evil: However they shouldn't get too upset they were simply out played by a better team defense and mostly superb goaltending. Great Goaltending something i love to see since years ago I used to play the position and Halak was outstanding.

Peace

• blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    Enjoy it Rygar!

I will be rooting for my Penguins Friday, but tonight I thoroughly enjoyed rooting for the Habs. Towards the end I felt like I could throw up, I can't imagine going through that as a fan lol
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    :shock: :shock:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life