RYGAR'S ALL habs ALL THE TIME thread 2013

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Watching the boston game. They are doing some new chant...ole somerhing....dont remeber hearing last night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • where's that punk Rygar hiding ?

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    What is Cammalari thinking dropping the gloves? Good on him, now he has a nice little gash above his eye to remeber it. Now I can consider hima hockey player :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Maxim Lapierre = Douche bag

biggest puss in the NHL
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Maxim Lapierre = Douche bag

biggest puss in the NHL

+1
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • BLACK35 wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Maxim Lapierre = Douche bag

biggest puss in the NHL

+1

we agree on something !!!
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    over a month???

fear the fist
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    over a month???

fear the fist

rygar is direspecting my thread i set up for him....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    where is rygar ??? very disrepectful lol
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    For Neilly
    From TSN.ca

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens continue to enjoy life after the all-star break.

Carey Price stopped 35 shots for his fifth shutout of the season and Scott Gomez scored the game-winner against his former team as the Montreal Canadiens blanked the New York Rangers 2-0 Saturday.

After losing two in a row heading into the all-star break, Montreal has now won three in a row.

Price improved his record to 26-16-5 on the season. The bulk of his workload came in the third period when the Rangers out shot Montreal 19-6.

"When the team you're playing is down by a goal that means a lot of pucks are going to be fired towards the net," said Price. "My guys did an excellent job of boxing out and not letting them get to the rebounds."

Tomas Plekanec had the other goal into an empty net for Montreal (30-21-4).

Martin Biron got the start in goal for the Rangers (29-18-5) and was solid in stopping 27 shots in the losing effort.

"It sucks they score a goal like that, we defended pretty well and we just need to give a little more and get ourselves out of the thing we are in where we lose one goal games," said Biron.

Gomez scored the first goal of the game with just 1:16 left in the second period. An Alexandre Picard shot took a good bounce off the backboards, Gomez picked up the puck at the side of the net and went upstairs on Biron.

"Picard couldn't hit the net and thank god I closed my eyes and kind of threw it at the net," said Gomez. "Kind of funny because we work on that every practice, I guess we'll have to keep going with that drill."

Price made a big save on Sean Avery with under a minute left before Plekanec went the other way for his goal into the empty net.

The Habs have beaten New York in all three meetings this year and in six of the last seven overall.

New York's power play was 0-for-4 in the game and they are now 1-for-35 over their past 11 road games. The power plays came during a stretch of four straight Montreal penalties in the second period when the game was scoreless.

"The power play, we had four, we had one or two shots and that hurts your offence," said Rangers coach John Tortorella. "Five-on-five I thought we played a good hockey game, we generated chances but we don't score. Our penalty kill was good, our power play was a letdown."

Tortorella was impressed with the Canadiens.

"They are a good team, it could have gone either way," he said. "You've got to find a way to win and that's the bottom line."

New York has recently gotten Brandon Dubinsky, Ryan Callahan and Vinny Prospal back into their lineup but it hasn't translated to better play.

The Rangers have dropped four straight for the first time since a 0-2-2 stretch last March.

"We created some penalties by how hard we were working, not only did we not score we didn't create momentum off it, that's something we're going to have to work on here and get better," said defenceman Marc Staal.

Montreal is back in action Sunday as they wrap up a three-game homestand against the New Jersey Devils.

"We can't be that satisfied, when you have the lead you can't sit back," said Gomez. "Give them credit, they don;t quit they are going to play right to the end and it showed but there's some stuff we need to clear up and go over."

New York doesn't play until Monday when they'll be in Detroit to take on the Red Wings.

Notes: Montreal's James Wisniewski didn't play because of the flu ... Rangers captain Chris Drury remains sidelined with a knee injury. There's no timetable for his return.
    What happened last night against the Oilers, not a good loss. Watching the highlights and it appears Suppan didn't have 1 of his better nights. But I'm happy no the less :D

I better watch what I say as we take on the bottom feeders Senators Saturday night :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    What happened last night against the Oilers, not a good loss. Watching the highlights and it appears Suppan didn't have 1 of his better nights. But I'm happy no the less :D

I better watch what I say as we take on the bottom feeders Senators Saturday night :D
    Where were you last Saturday? (And it's 'Subban', btw)

We can't beat the Oilers for some reason. Don't expect to beat Cgy or Vancouver this trip either.
    Dang.
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357246

Montreal Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty suffered a severe concussion and a fractured vertebrae on Tuesday, according to Canadiens general manager Pierre Gauthier.

Pacioretty was injured late in the second period of Montreal's 4-1 win over the Boston Bruins Tuesday when Bruins defenceman Zdeno Chara ran him into the turnbuckle that frames the glass partition between the players' benches.

The 22-year-old rookie, who had four points in his last four games, was trying to get past Chara on the play when he was hit hard and went head-first into the glass partition between the benches.

Pacioretty lay motionless for several minutes with his eyes closed before being taken from the ice on a stretcher.

Chara had a conference call with NHL vice-president of hockey operations Mike Murphy at Noon et Wednesday where it was expected he will be suspended. He was given a five-minute major for interference and a game misconduct for the hit.

Pacioretty had 14 goals and 10 assists in 37 games with the Habs since being called up from AHL Hamilton in early December.
    Patches not impressed with the NHL.

Neither is Air Canada, who're contemplating removing sponsorship from the NHL (not for this hit individually, but headshots in general).
    And, unsurprisingly, politicians have the police involved...
    Plekanec and Halpern injured last night.
    Habs lineup looking like an infirmary.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Just in time for the big showdown at The Garden Friday Night,..
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Just in time for the big showdown at The Garden Friday Night,..
    Typical, but someone has to benefit.
    The habs and hab nots.

Mtr looks aweful
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pretty scathing indictment of the Canadiens

http://www.hockeyprimetime.com/news/col ... as-present

I'm watching tonight's game and if I could skate decently, I could have scored that Jagr goal.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wtf...where is rygar
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • wtf...where is rygar

he's probably enjoying this win. funny how that happens, get a team meeting or fire a coach a team wins big. that seems to almost be as close to a sure thing in sports.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    wtf...where is rygar
    Usually talking to myself in this thread, not that fun.
    pretty scathing indictment of the Canadiens

http://www.hockeyprimetime.com/news/col ... as-present
    Good for a laugh, at least.
    81 wrote:
    The habs and hab nots.

Mtr looks aweful
    For the most part. Did ok last night.
    wtf...where is rygar

he's probably enjoying this win. funny how that happens, get a team meeting or fire a coach a team wins big. that seems to almost be as close to a sure thing in sports.
    Well I'm glad we won, but it was getting pretty funny.
    Rygar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The habs and hab nots.

Mtr looks aweful

after the first 19 minutes. :x

they looked like clowns the first 19
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The habs and hab nots.

Mtr looks aweful

after the first 19 minutes. :x

they looked like clowns the first 19
    14 ;)
    Hey, everyone needs a backup vocation.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    so i am guessing the hab's PP was looking just as bad as the rangers?

i feel bad for pearn, always seemed like a real nice guy. but i am guessing being responsible for the PP isn't his strength...
    rival. wrote:
    so i am guessing the hab's PP was looking just as bad as the rangers?

i feel bad for pearn, always seemed like a real nice guy. but i am guessing being responsible for the PP isn't his strength...
    It certainly wasn't pretty, but this is what happens when a team stinks.
    Well what the hell, here I am.

Markov playing like his old self. Hope that knee is as healed as they say it is.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Rygar wrote:
    Well what the hell, here I am.

Markov playing like his old self. Hope that knee is as healed as they say it is.
    2 straight wins, start the parade lol :lol:
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013