RYGAR'S ALL habs ALL THE TIME thread 2013

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

that freaking frenchman !!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i just don't get it ??? why cant places party normal...i know its the minority ,but i still dont get it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

that freaking frenchman !!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i just don't get it ??? why cant places party normal...i know its the minority ,but i still dont get it

And the thing is, it's the second freakin' round... I know, two big game 7 wins this year, but some fans are celebrating and being jackasses for a team that has so far gotten halfway there.

It would be like an Jets or Vikings fans in the NFL looting and rioting after winning the divisional rounds last season in the playoffs.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lol, was just about to post some pics of rygar tearing up the city!
    MIA again

talk about a hangover :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    you guys know Rygar is a vancouverite right?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24

if thats the case he was smart in rooting for as team from a different provience :mrgreen:;)
    MIA again

if he doesn't post in the next 4 minutes, we have to assume he was arrested.
    MIA again

arrested? he was the guy looting all the grey goose . that boy is passed out in a nudie bar on st. catherine's st.
    MIA again

arrested? he was the guy looting all the grey goose . that boy is passed out in a nudie bar on st. catherine's st.

:lol:

i had him down for a stomping on a flaming crosby face type of guy.

rygar... please confirm.

:lol:

i had him down for a stomping on a flaming crosby face type of guy.

rygar... please confirm.

YEA THEN HE COOLED OFF WITH THE GOOSE :lol:

im so glad i started this thread 8-):mrgreen:
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    And the thing is, it's the second freakin' round... I know, two big game 7 wins this year, but some fans are celebrating and being jackasses for a team that has so far gotten halfway there.

It would be like an Jets or Vikings fans in the NFL looting and rioting after winning the divisional rounds last season in the playoffs.
    It's pathetic and gives 'em all a bad name when it is definitely the minority. Thing is, there are people who are in the crowd specifically for that reason.
    MIA again

I think it's pretty pathetic that there's idiots who continually do that shit.

That said, my new tv is AWESOME.
    lol, what??
    Wrong coast my friend, wrong coast ;)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I don't get why people riot and loot if they win?
    You would want to do that if you lost.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    who would have thunk the habs would be sitting back waiting for their opponent in the east finals :shock:
  • Never really liked these commercials when they were out for Budweiser. Really don't like the Canadiens but I thought this was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOPiKiru26Q

GO BRUINS! lets avoid history tonight and meet up with the Habs in the conference finals it would be crazy in Boston/Montreal
    For every tool they lend us, a loss of independence
    who would have thunk the habs would be sitting back waiting for their opponent in the east finals :shock:
    Not me, but I'm definitely enjoying the ride!
    I don't get why people riot and loot if they win?
    You would want to do that if you lost.
    Cause there's a bunch of fuckheads in the crowd that are probably there more for that reason than for any other.
    who do you prefer to face rygar? philly or boston?

habs/chicago final would be sweeeeeeeeet.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Never really liked these commercials when they were out for Budweiser. Really don't like the Canadiens but I thought this was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOPiKiru26Q

GO BRUINS! lets avoid history tonight and meet up with the Habs in the conference finals it would be crazy in Boston/Montreal

Great commercial :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    who do you prefer to face rygar? philly or boston?

habs/chicago final would be sweeeeeeeeet.
    I'm thinkin Boston. Both would be similar in that their physical style of play, but Philly is generally a lot dirtier :P
    It'll be rough either way.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Rygar..is this not the 2nd time in 3 years we have met in the Playoffs ?

For old Nostalgic purposes enjoy the below clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNIdtnUQ3qI

Good Luck this series but not too much luck
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN 2 WEEKS :lol::mrgreen:
    good luck bud
    10 yr anniversary of the Rocket's death.

MauriceTheRocketRichard.jpg
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    I guess this tread is over :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    I guess this tread is over :D

at least i hooked him up with his own for the years to come

i was getting tired of him trolling around our blueshirts thread :lol::lol:;)
    title edited for next year
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674

:lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:

:lol::lol:

:mrgreen: