Options

***2016 Detroit Lions Thread***

Comments

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Can't wait till Thanksgiving...Should be a good one.

Could Be a high combined score...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Yeah...Been waiting for this one for a while.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    lukin2006 wrote:

i wish it was the 4pm game. i'm gonna be in my car driving to my cousin's house for most of the first half :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    anyone know of any tickets for thursdays game? shot in the dark before i use stub hub...
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    megatron wrote:
    anyone know of any tickets for thursdays game? shot in the dark before i use stub hub...

nevermind just got hooked up from a friend. thank you facebook. just need wolverines and red wings now
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

i wish it was the 4pm game. i'm gonna be in my car driving to my cousin's house for most of the first half :x

I never understood why they don't alternate the start times for those games every other years...unless it has to do with Detroit being so bad for so long, or Dallas is just the bigger draw no matter what thier record is.

Well you'll be thier by half in time to see nickelcrap perform the halftime show ;).
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    Wow! What a dumb penalty by Suh...Lions are playing such a great game, to do that, that will bring another fine.

Maybe Roger Goodell didn't cover the rule on kicking :lol::lol:.

• Options
    So disappointing that he can't harness that "lunacy" and use it the right way...I'm hoping with maturity...
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    These fuckers embarrass me and the city of detroit almost every damn thanksgiving, its a joke. Suh should be ashamed.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    Maybe it was listening to nickelback at half caused a little craziness...I know when they come on the radio I change stations rather aggresive like...hehehe.

• Options
    Starting to feel more like Thanksgiving... :(
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Starting to feel more like Thanksgiving... :(

Unfortunately, you are correct. Same old shit. At least im not actually at the game this year.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    Stafford has thrown a lot of picks the last month or so...

If this was Romo he'd be getting ripped right now by the tv crew.

What's has to be more disturbing for lions fans is the O...GB D is not that good this year...and this game is disappointing...GB has taken over...maybe 4th quarter come back.

Or start a petition to have the turkey game removed...hehehe.

• Options
    Need advice looking for decent sports bar in Ann Arbor...one that shows all NFL Games.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The lions are who we thouht they were....gonna miss the playoffs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

It could be worse, we could have Hanie as our QB...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    sherm wrote:
    81 wrote:

Back ups sometimes have to play, you should know all about backups
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    sherm wrote:
    81 wrote:

Back ups sometimes have to play, you should know all about backups

No doubt, the Bears schedule looks pretty good but you never know. Hanie was solid in the NFC championship game last year but losing Cutler the way he was playing is huge in my opinion. The Lions sucked today, they have a pretty tough schedule, Stafford has a busted finger, Suh is a clown, but anything is possible. We will see.
  • Options
    Airman and Buck seem to think is Suh will be suspended...with his track record they could be right.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Airman and Buck seem to think is Suh will be suspended...with his track record they could be right.
    He's a douce....kicking a guy while he is down :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    He's a douce....kicking a guy while he is down :roll:

I wish I could disagree, and to pull that shit on a nationally televised game on thanksgiving? Pretty disappointing to ne as a Lions fan.
  • Options
    Saw Suh's post game interview...at least man and admit your wrong, did not have a lot of respect for him before...really have no respect for him now.

The guys on CBS really ripped him...deservedly so.

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    I feel sorry for you lions fans. You finally have a good team and they have to play as dirty as they do.
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    I feel sorry for you lions fans. You finally have a good team and they have to play as dirty as they do.

I hope they grow out of it, because until they do, they arent winning shit.
  • Options
    Ndamukong Suh Stomps on Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDYiNGzWQKw

• Options
    Went to the game today, awesome. Where are all of the Lions fans? Cant wait for the playoff game, finally.
  • Options
    I'm not a lions fan...but I'm glad for you...you are a dedicated bunch.

• Options
    That win was a nice early Christmas present for Detroit!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    :wave: see ya next year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Need to shore up that defense...they are just plain awful.

Where are all the lions fans? I thought you'd be on here critiquing your teams season.