YIELD WINS HANDS DOWN!

1234568»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Low Light might be the boringest song ever. I think Dave Matthews wrote it.[/quote]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........BS should have been flushed down the toilet where they found most of the tunes and S/T is PJ lite, though it's got some great moments.

The statement about Lowlight baffles me, especially considering the tears of boredom inducing collection of song that makes up BS.[/quote]

it doesn't fit down the toilet, don't ask. You wana know how bad B/S is, it's the one pearl jam album my wife likes :lol::lol::lol:
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    DewieCox wrote:
    Yield is such an average Pearl Jam album. I love it, but will never understand the fascination. I think Avocado and Backspacer are better efforts.

You're hilarious.
    Yield is good for Faithful, Given to Fly and Do the Evolution. The rest could have been B-sides.

Low Light might be the boringest song ever. I think Dave Matthews wrote it.

you do have to give it up for Push me,Pull Me though, no? well, I will. that's a fucking cool song. especially the middle-end part.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    broloco wrote:
    you do have to give it up for Push me,Pull Me though, no? well, I will. that's a fucking cool song. especially the middle-end part.

I love it, just not something for everyday.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    DewieCox wrote:
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........BS should have been flushed down the toilet where they found most of the tunes and S/T is PJ lite, though it's got some great moments.

The statement about Lowlight baffles me, especially considering the tears of boredom inducing collection of song that makes up BS.
    Backspacer might be my favorite. I love the punch the songs have. I love the optimism. It's an album you can play at a party and not bring the mood down. It's a great workout album.. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm a fan of new wave music and punk, so it would only make sense I love this album. I hope the band continues to make tight, short, punchy albums.

Clouds roll by.. *snooooze* :lol: