Let's Stereotype ourselves

124»

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I am me...... I rebel against stereotypes!!! :lol:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    angry scottish person who hates tipping and people who take time off work when their pets die.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    I'm a riddle wrapped inside an enigma wrapped inside a taco :ugeek: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Yummy.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    Kloddz wrote:
    I'm a riddle wrapped inside an enigma wrapped inside a taco :ugeek: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Yummy.

I love tacos :mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    i think there are three categories of PJ fans

1. Hippie pothead types
    2. Frat boy types
    3. Dorky professional thirty or forty somethings trying to hold onto their youth

At one point or another, I've been all three. Currently (and probably for the next 15 yrs) in category three. Who am I leaving out?
    I'm definitely 3-ish, now, but I started to like them when I was in my early 20s. I wasn't a pothead, but embracing the excellent energy of their music.

1. Hippie pothead types
    2. Frat boy types who also use pot (hahahahaha I just made myself laugh)
    3. Frat boy types who only drink domestic beer
    4. Frat boy types who secretly want to be professional wine tasters
    5. 20 somethings navigating their way in life, and using music as the compass
    6. Dorky professional older, wiser, fans who were fans of the Six-Million-Dollar Man *and* the Bionic Woman, who love growing old, but enjoy the music of their youth
    7. 30 somethings who stil love the music, and just want a little time to take a break from all of the previous adventure
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    the wolf wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Blue collar trying to get from paycheck to paycheck.

yeah, that's my group right there. fo sho !!
    +1....OH AND A POTHEAD....FORMERLY 8-):mrgreen: :roll:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    new catogory...i'm the prototipical non-comformist.