Let's hear about your success and appreciation of the 10c

Comments

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Personally, I've really gotta thank the 10C!!

Everything I ordered since joining the fan club in November has come on time, I got my Deep, and most importantly I feel lucky to have gotten through for not one but both MSG shows, which will be my very first PJ shows of what I know will be many to come!!!

So thanks, 10C, and see you at the Garden!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,850
    I've only got shut out of tickets once (MSG 2 this year) but have gotten them like 15 times so I can't complain. Nowadays, I think I just stay in the fanclub so I could eventually take my membership number to the grave with me...but I don't get excited over the newsletter or christmas single like I used to.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Long time fan.... recent member of 10C. Scored tickets to Boston & MSG2 so I love 10c :o

It will be my first shows scince 96 I can't wait and I'm garenteed good seats around people just as or even more excited then I will be, seriously how cool is that for a mare $20.

THANK YOU 10C.
    Goose
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Joined in 02. The 10c has always come through for me. Nothing but gratitude here.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • artyzipfartyzipf Posts: 8
    I have a pretty high number but when ev played at the tower 10c set me up with tenth row. It was unbelievable! I got tickets for last night at the spectrum thanks to the 10c and now MSG II ! ! ! Some of the greatest nights of my life have been compliments of the 10 club. Long live pearl jam. Their music has been inspirational to me since I was a child, and thank you 10 club for setting us up with tix !
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I've had success getting tix from 10C and my most precious memories because of 10C.
    It is a way generous fan club, helping with hotels and parking plans to make our times spent with PJ better and go more smoothly.
    They look our for us. Thats really nice. A good example is the recent TM presale for those who had trouble with MSG. That's taking care of us.
    Also I appreciate the community and finding others who feel like I do about Pearl Jam, that has made my life happier. The loving positive people here have been an inspiration. I learn from them and admire their thoughts and words.
    It's this sharing that makes 10C special and I very much appreciate it all.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    edited March 2010
    This is my third time ordering tickets thru 10c.
    Each time I’ve had no problem. All shows in VA/DC area. So not a super high demand.
    There have been glitches but nothing so bad as not being able to get tickets.

94 10c even offered to send me a limo. I’m disabled. Wasn’t able to go. Parents said no. So by the time I joined the club again in 06 I’ve tried to cash in that rain check on the limo, and have done some embarrassing things. Aahh, the embarrassing things I’ve gone thru in the name of pearl jam. :roll:
    In 08 10c finally hooked me up with front row!
    So from there on out, no more desperate escapades. I’m chilling! 8-)
    Thank you ten club!

each tour 10c gets better with their ticket selling.

wow! letterman show was free. i didn't know that. pretty cool.
    Post edited by blondieblue227 on
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    Excellent since 1996
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • I got 3 of 4 at the Spectrum through the 10c. The night I missed I was able to snag from TM and I have to say they were the best 4 shows and I feel fortunate that I live in Philly to see the boys 4 times and that the 10c arranged tickets and great seats for their fans. Keep it coming.

On a seperate note, Cole Hamels scares me.... 7-5 Yanks...
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    Got to see ev at the wiltern,about 10 rows back. My brother and I had better seats than the incubus boys and Phil Jackson. Won the lottery at the last LA show last year, 5 rows from stage, right down the middle.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    HURRAH FOR 10C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HURRAH FOR 10C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love for the 10C! Every time I see the boys I am grateful for the opportunity!
  • Bump, tired of the negativity let's show some love.
    yes! yes! yes!

more 10c stories please!

• more love please
  • I bought a cd that jumped everytime i put Jeremy on and only on that song. I sent off an email and 10 days later (i Live in Australia) i recieved a replacement cd no questions asked!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine
  • I've never had a bad experience with the 10c... ever.

I pay twenty dollars a year to have the gift of having a solid chance to get seats to see my favorite band play... good seat...

While I know it's likely going to be late, every year when I open my mail box for the Holiday Single is like Christmas in March... or April, or July.. but days that feel like childhood Christmas when you're 30 are few and far between and that is one of mine...

I'll be hitting shows 6, 7, and 8 in about a month... and 7 and 8 will be the first shows within my home state that i didn't drive at least six hours to see... because of the 10c I've been to cities I likely would have never visited, met some absolutely amazing people, seen some mind blowing performances, gotten plenty of sweet PJ swag...

I've also had the opportunity to help a few fellow members out, and that feeling may be pretty close the the best of all...

Viva la 10C!
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • ereeper1ereeper1 Posts: 233
    I joined about a year before the 2003 tour.

I had my best seats pre-2003 for the Indy show. When I went to Detroit 1 2003 it was not nearly as good as Indy, but the band was mad at the venue and offered free lawn tickets for Detroit 2. I had zero plans of going to Detroit 2, but because of those free tickets I saw one of my best shows ever.

In 2006, the great Grand Rapids seniority flip gave me my closest seats to date and the best show I've witnessed.

I tried for EV tickets in 2008 for Chicago and got shutout. I didn't cry or moan. I was thankful for a chance to see him in a small venue. Better luck next time.

I got tickets to Chicago 1 last summer and although I wasn't on the floor I had much better tickets then the general public and met some great 10 clubbers from around the country.

Got my Indy 2010 tickets very quickly last week and I always hope I can win the lotto, but if not I know I will be up close and rock out.

Thank you 10c!!!
  • riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    I love the Ten Club & always have. I've been a fan club junkie since I was like.. I don't know.. 5? And sending in cash to be in the Desi Arnaz Jr. fan club to get back some crappy autographed picture.

Honestly the TC has never let me down, on the other hand, I really don't expect too much. I figure for $20 a year if "all" I get is a single that you can't buy in stores, and access to some of the coolest merchandise ever, that works for me. And oh, when they go on tour if I have a marginal chance of getting good tickets ahead of anyone else, bonus.

Best experience ever was Albany 2003, my tickets were in the first row of the second section back, which was MUCH MUCH better than I ever expected. Yeah, the way you used to get tickets was sort of a chore... money orders only... but I've always figured, if you don't like it, don't pay the membership fee.
    I had the latest issue of Deep on my kitchen counter once and my MOM came in and read it and declared the band much cooler than she ever gave them credit for. I thought that was kind of fun.
    Couple posters I have framed in my house, too, more than once people have been like "WHERE did you get that? What kind of connections do you have??" Uh... the same that you can have, dude.

Love them.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • hollyster70hollyster70 Posts: 228
    all my dealings with 10c have been great. when i had an issue with merch, i sent them an email. they responded quickly & replaced my damaged merch. a couple of times its been stressful ordering tickets but thats was at venues that had a larger demand. its not 10c's fault...supply & demand. I always feel bad for the folks at 10c & embarrsed at times by some of the behavior of "the fans." Threads bitching about no tour announcements...then after theyre announced, where theyre playing...the way the PRESALE goes, ticket prices...blah, blah, blah. Its very disheartening. I think the band & 10c are very considerate & accomidating of their fans. Thats not something you find everyday.
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • Positivity Wednesday Bump
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • Ive been a member of the 10C since '03 and have no complaints. I have had the fortune of getting tix to most of the shows I wanted to attend. I have never had problems with any purchases or orders through this great fanclub. In 08 I got first row at Camden II and my # is in the 307XXX range. They work hard as many of us do and shouldnt be gunned down by those with negativity. Save it for Hell all you negative people. :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    A certain tenclub worker helped me out massively re tickets for last years shep bush show and for that I will always be grateful
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    I don't have any big, heart-wrenching story. I've just always got the tickets I've wanted, and always been happy with my seats.

For $25 a year, the Ten Club is a great value.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Hey 10c staff. I can't agree more with all of these posts. I don't expect you to be perfect nor do I expect "the process" to be flawless. You are a business that puts focus on customer service and you do it very, very well. Just like any business that deals with customer service you tend to hear all the bad stuff and don't get nearly enough pats on the back. Thanks to the OP for getting this thread in motion. I'm sure the 10c staff appreciates hearing from us.

I know it's important to "print only when necessary" but you (10c) should print this thread and hang it proudly. Add me to the list of happy members and thanks again for all of your hard work.
  • Kanye EastKanye East Posts: 782
    Great thread!

I'd like to thank the 10c too! I've been all over the US and Canada to see them, and its all due to the 10c!!

Been to Cali, the Gorge, Vancouver, Va Beach, Jones Beach, State College, and of course Philly!

30 shows and counting....MSG 1 and 2 in May!!

Thanks 10c!!
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    E. Rutherford, NJ-6/1/06,6/3/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • Terrific Thursday Bump
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    my best success was on may 20 or 21st this year when i won 10 club lottery. im not greedy, either night is fine.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
    MR151287 wrote:
    Save it for Hell all you negative people. :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:)
    lol!

but some would say we're already in hell.

if so 10c and pj are my little slice of heaven!

• been 5 for 5 with tickets for some very tough markets, and have been third row for EV in Boston, and 10th row dead center for a Mansfield date in 2008. Been a member for 7 years now, and cannot complain with my luck in tickets and good seats thru 10c!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II