decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    PJ44 wrote:
    just to verify...

pre AND post parties.....BOTH nights......BOTH at irish times? :mrgreen:
    thank you in advance for clarifying...

yes both days/nights at irish Times

thanks!
    well alrighty!
    the dreamers will be there, both nights, days and nights... 8-)

tho must say, sucks that there was no poster pre-sale...doesn't leave much time for pre-party for me on thursday. :( i'll be working, going to get out "early" @ 5 pm, have to collect my 10c tix, and doors open @ 6:30 pm, which means the mad dash for the poster and being inside, unable to leave, so early! bummer. friday we're both off so plan to pre-party early, tho still have to head to MSG early for the same deal. :| post-parties tho, all bets are off. NYC is a late-night town! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    see you friday!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    see you friday!

steve!
    you are gracing NYC with your presence?! :shock:
    fantastic!
    looking forward to seeing you my friend...and me, sans crutches...*fingers crossed* ;)

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    see you friday!

dude! :thumbup:

see ya there! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    InOurTreeInOurTree Posts: 67
    Hey Laura! I wish I could be at the rest of the parties. Im going to send the scrapbook from the Bristow VA pre-party to my friend Chris who will be at both MSG parties and Newark...he said he would find you and give it to you. If you could please get it to whoever you can get it to?? Let me know!
    Good Luck and have FUN! Ill be thinking about you :)
    See the path cut by the moon... for you to walk on...
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Please add Lil Dirt and I to help at both preparties as of right now, if you need us. Think we may be listed on the facebook pages. Thanks. : )
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I Love going back to NYC = Gonna see my Friend..... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! 8-)
    See you at the Irish Times :mrgreen:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    I'll be there plus 3. I was fortunate enough to get a buddy pass from Atlanta but need two tickets. Please PM me if you might have two. Thanks
  • Options
    MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    Please mark me down as attending both pre-parties.

Thanks so much for organizing!
  • Options
    PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    MSG 1 & 2 POST PARTY SET
    just wanted to let everyone we have Post Party location set up for both nights. see below and also link:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=132080&p=2975706&hilit=msg+post#p2975706

by PJ44 » 15 May 2010 11:25

POST PARTY FOR BOTH SHOWS WILL TAKE PLACE AT:

HOUNDSTOOTH PUB: 520 8th Avenue @ 37th Street
    http://houndstoothpub.com/index.php?vid=8

Definitely stop by after the shows to hang and discuss the amazing show we just saw. Its only 4 blocks from MSG so no excuses

More Details to come prior to shows.

Facebook link is updated too:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 528&ref=mf
    PJ44
  • Options
    tpjohnson16tpjohnson16 Posts: 75
    tpjohnson16 and mr. tpjohnson16 will be there both nights. :)
    Austin 9/16/95, Kansas City 7/3/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, Kansas City 10/12/00, Kansas City 6/12/03, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, MSG 7/8/03, St. Louis 10/5/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, NJ 6/1/06, NJ 6/1/06, The Gorge 7/22/06, The Gorge 7/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, Bonnaroo 6/14/08, ACL 10/4/09, Kansas City 5/3/10, MSG 5/20/10, MSG 5/21/10, Voices for Justice, Little Rock, 8/28/10, PJ20
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Not sure if this has been addressed in the thread previously but what are the thoughts about bringing kids to the pre-parties (ages 7 & 9, specifically). I mean, duh, it's a bar...but there are bar-restaurants and then just straight up BARS. Some are fine for kids of that age and some are definitely not. Having never been to this place, I can't make the call.
    So...can anybody offer any insight on it, logistically? (No moralizing about taking kids to shows...that's another thread in progress. :mrgreen: )
    Thanks, y'all.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Not sure if this has been addressed in the thread previously but what are the thoughts about bringing kids to the pre-parties (ages 7 & 9, specifically). I mean, duh, it's a bar...but there are bar-restaurants and then just straight up BARS. Some are fine for kids of that age and some are definitely not. Having never been to this place, I can't make the call.
    So...can anybody offer any insight on it, logistically? (No moralizing about taking kids to shows...that's another thread in progress. :mrgreen: )
    Thanks, y'all.

just plan to hang outside with bd's boys while he goes inside for drinks and 33 seconds of socializing :lol::lol:
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    norm wrote:
    just plan to hang outside with bd's boys while he goes inside for drinks and 33 seconds of socializing :lol::lol:
    Oh I'm already on it.
    But I was requested to make the query.... :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Regarding the music at Irish Times, can someone burn a few cool CDs mixes of Pearl Jam

Also im bring a few DVDs, Live at MSG disc 1, Live at Showbox and Touring Band 2000, but if someone else wants to bring a few others feel free.

please just PM me and Carin, CCNYC, so we know that we are set.

thanks for helping out.

ryan
    PJ44
  • Options
    How far away is this place from Walking Into Your Garden at Madison Square.
  • Options
    How far away is this place from Walking Into Your Garden at Madison Square.

2 blocks, 3 minute walk.
    PJ44
  • Options
    tpjohnson16tpjohnson16 Posts: 75
    PJ44 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

Regarding the music at Irish Times, can someone burn a few cool CDs mixes of Pearl Jam

Also im bring a few DVDs, Live at MSG disc 1, Live at Showbox and Touring Band 2000, but if someone else wants to bring a few others feel free.

thanks for helping out.

ryan

Does the bar have an ipod dock? We just put together a great PJ mix on our ipod for the Kansas City party, and the bar just let us put our ipod directly on their dock...but they were super cool about letting the hubby get back there whenever he needed to...and about keeping our ipod safe....

I'll see if he can just burn the mix he put together and bring it with us. :D
    Austin 9/16/95, Kansas City 7/3/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, Kansas City 10/12/00, Kansas City 6/12/03, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, MSG 7/8/03, St. Louis 10/5/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, NJ 6/1/06, NJ 6/1/06, The Gorge 7/22/06, The Gorge 7/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, Bonnaroo 6/14/08, ACL 10/4/09, Kansas City 5/3/10, MSG 5/20/10, MSG 5/21/10, Voices for Justice, Little Rock, 8/28/10, PJ20
  • Options
    RS146614RS146614 Dallas, Texas Posts: 54
    count me in plus one for night 2 only!
    Dallas, TX 11-12-1993 | Austin, TX 09-16-1995 | Dallas, TX 07-05-1998 | The Woodlands, TX 10-15-2000 | Dallas, TX 10-17-2000 | Camden, NJ 07-05-2003 | Las Vegas, NV 07-06-2006 | Honolulu, HI 12-09-2006 | Chicago, IL 08-05-2007 | New York, NY 05-21-2010 | Dallas, TX 11-15-2013 | OKC, OK 11-16-2013 | Tulsa, OK 10-09-2014
  • Options
    i'm soooooooo looking forward to the shows AND the parties!

no time to catch pre-party in newark due to work day of/day after.....even thursday MSG pre-party will be a mad-dash appearance, after-party, well, another story. ;) friday will be THE day of pre/post partying for the dreamers. :mrgreen:gonna see my friends! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

no time to catch pre-party in newark due to work day of/day after.....even thursday MSG pre-party will be a mad-dash appearance, after-party, well, another story. ;) friday will be THE day of pre/post partying for the dreamers. :mrgreen:gonna see my friends! 8-)
    WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SUPER pumped! 10 more hours of work then I'm on my way to see the greatest band in the world, in the most famous arena in the world, with the best fans in the world...:)
    Can tell it's getting close to show time, I've got more PM's today than the last six months combined :lol:
  • Options

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SUPER pumped! 10 more hours of work then I'm on my way to see the greatest band in the world, in the most famous arena in the world, with the best fans in the world...:)
    Can tell it's getting close to show time, I've got more PM's today than the last six months combined :lol:

not that you're counting or anything. ;)
    man, you get to be OFF starting tomorrow? lucky, lucky!
    idk how i am going to get thru work on wednesday and thursday...yikes! :lol:
    friday tho, the dreamers are OFF baby, so thursday night, watch out!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I am going to bring a few extra fan club x-mas singles for the auction since my wife is also a member as well as the off he goes 7" single.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Thanks, y'all.

well if Norm is going to be there, then I will make the attempt, most likely the pre-party on Thursday. Friday sounds promising too. I'd like to make the post parties too, we'll see. Hope thats not being too indecisive.....
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    PJ44 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

thanks for helping out.

ryan

Does the bar have an ipod dock? We just put together a great PJ mix on our ipod for the Kansas City party, and the bar just let us put our ipod directly on their dock...but they were super cool about letting the hubby get back there whenever he needed to...and about keeping our ipod safe....

Even easier....can they somehow stream PJ radio thru their PA?
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    I'm in plus+1.

I'm excited to be around some genuine Jam addicts.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    PJ44 wrote:
    Hey everyone,

thanks for helping out.

ryan

ok here is response #1
    i spoke with manager at Irish Times and they are not 100% sure if they have an ipod dock so i trying to stop in either tomorrow or wednesday to check it all out. i recommend you being some CDs/DVDs/ipod anyway unless you hear different from me prior to Thursday. ill prob check it tomorrow on my way to penn station to get to newark.
    PJ44
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Thanks, y'all.

here is response #2

manager at Irish Times says kids are ok at tables but they really cant hang around all afternoon at bar. if you are planning on bring your kids to see PJ, which is awesome by the way, i recommend you show up at pre party around 4-5 so you can all hang for couple hours before we leave for the show. thats just my thought. If you are planning on bring your kids to post party around midnight, well then thats a different topic all together :lol:
    PJ44